Sounds like he'll be with the Browns soon...
http://950kjr.com/cc-common/podcast/single...dcast=softy.xml
Sounds like he'll be with the Browns soon...
http://950kjr.com/cc-common/podcast/single...dcast=softy.xml
everyone seems to forget the dropped pass to Chris Jennings that would have been a TD on the play before.... and none of that fake FG stuff woulda mattered. Jennings will have nightmares tonight about that easy, gift-wrapped, perfect pass he dropped.
don't worry about the money. they will trade down with someone and hopefully still end up with a top 5 pick and get eric barry.
I might be in the minority on this, but I would love to see the Browns trade down if they get the overall pick..... but yeah, not TOO far down.
If we get stuck with the 1st pick, that'll hurt our salary cap situation since the guaranteed money required is astronomical. And if you miss on the pick (like the Browns have done since '99), that will set the team back even worse than they already are.
I don't think this is something to celebrate.
Those are some valid points, no doubt. However, I can't get over the sequence of events that took place with 3 minutes left in the game. The Browns have the ball and manage to get a first down. On the 3rd down conversion play, Stuckey converts but doesnt do his best to fall down in bounds... he stays on his feet and allows the defense to push him out of bounds. Stuckey, purposely trip on your own feet... slump down immediately, just don't let them push you OB. I knew the key to wrapping the game up was to keep moving the chains. The Lions use their last timeout after the1st down play, and they have only the 2-minute warning as a guaranteed stoppage of the clock. But the Browns fail to get another first down, go 3-and-out, and end up punting the ball back to the Lions?? Right there, the key to it all. You convert another 1st down, the game is yours.
Anyways, after the punt, the Lions start their drive on their own 12, with no timeouts, and 1:46 to play and proceed to make pass play after pass play and you know the rest.
Move the chains, keep the ball, and the Browns win. Totally unacceptable to punt the ball back.
I was this close to clicking on that arrow and watching that video, but opted not to. I dont think I want to see it. I'm about to eat dinner.
at least quinn showed he can air it out and be ACCURATE... after that monday night game where quinn couldnt keep the ball in bounds on those 2 long passes in the 4th.
yeah, lets call a timeout and give the lions a chance to re-group and switch QBs for the final play.
Honestly, I'd rather watch a replay of one of those 1950's championship games between the Browns and Lions. You know, Otto Graham? Bobby Layne? Paul Brown? Dante Lavelli?
Hard to believe these 2 teams played for all the marbles 4 times in the 1950's. 
It seems hopeless now, my friends. The last two answers are particularly disturbing.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...er_randy_l.html
Seems like instead of talking about the matchup itself, and the implications on the overall Series, this guy would rather bring up how Indians fans must be bashing their heads up against the wall, and ohhh what a pity that must be. Poor, poor people of Cleveland. Why would someone enjoy writing an article about the perceived "misery" in another baseball town instead of the 2 teams that are competing?? Fukc this guy and his sick sense of enjoyment.
I completely agree. Why not get Richard Bartel back on the team also. Seriously. We know by now that neither DA nor BQ are the answer. Whats the worst that can happen. We are desperate at the QB position.
I'm sure Mangini this week talked about how the WR's need to step up and fill the role that Braylon had on the team. But I guess he failed to say that REPLACING HIS DROPSIES isn't what he meant. This is un-f--king believable. Anderson made some bad throws. But the drops (especially Royal's on that 3rd down) are unacceptable. Does this team need to watch an instructional video that is shown to pop warners kids on how to catch this inflatable oblong object called a football? This stone hands bullsh-- can't continue. Even Cribbs had a drop today. Bravo to Jamal for stepping up and keeping those chains moving, and the punt coverage group was awesome.
Soooooo... you think you deserve to come back for a FIFTH season??? Are you Fu**ing kidding me??
LOLOL what a complete slaptard RAC is
The only player from that list that I really liked was Terrelle Smith. He never wanted to run or catch the ball... just enjoyed blocking and knocking the taste out of someones mouth.