Why bother with such a hypothetical. Why not just ask: would you trade your wife for Kaley Cuoco. Silly to even bother.
Hey, it helps pass time when it's the offseason for most 
Why bother with such a hypothetical. Why not just ask: would you trade your wife for Kaley Cuoco. Silly to even bother.
Hey, it helps pass time when it's the offseason for most 
Thank you everyone who replied!
If I had the option of tading Keenan Lewis for Sherman, I would not.
Sherm's demenor and sportsmanship is horrible, frankly great CBs shouldn't rely on so much PI and illegal contac to be good.
That has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while, nearly spit up my drink!
Hi there,
Yup, just a straight up trade. All hypothetical.
I'm excited for JH in the long run, he has a lot of talent.
Hello Browns fans!
The offseason has been upon us for a few weeks now and that leaves many threads to fill in the mean time. I'm a Saints fan and on our forums someone brought up how some GMs would possibly trade their top CB for Richard Sherman of Seattle. Bucs, Cards and Browns were brought up. That had me wondering, would you fans make the trade of Joe Haden for Richard Sherman?
I've been a fan of Haden and respect his level of play, I personally wouldn't that trade.
For whoever replies, thank you 