I see pitspuke taking Milroe. Not convinced Sanders is worth the move but also I'm worried none of the top 4 qbs will be there at 33. So, not a bad mock.
Berean
Posts
-
A foreigners mock draft -
The Official Browns at Bengals Game Thread Dec 22ndThere is no limit to the depth of the hole of incompetence this franchise continually digs.
-
◆ • 2023 NFL IMPORTANT DATES. • Something to put on your refrigerator door. Oh yeah ! ◆December 24 - Game 15 - Browns mathematically eliminated from playoffs after losing 13-6..... to the Bears..... at home.
-
Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HCThe Factory of Sadness churns on - 3 shifts a day, 7 days a week.
-
Mark Your Calendar... Here Are the Key 2018 DatesYou forgot one - December 30 - Season ends, the search for the Cleveland Browns 20th head coach officially begins.
-
Ongoing Questions re: Browns, History, Current & Past Team & Players2. Maybe I will make this into a poll, but for now: What has been the #1 Browns' problem? What is the may reason they find themselves in such a situation?
I have never seen a better explanation of how miraculously inept the Browns are than is detailed in this short video. Please watch it. The bottomless pit of The Browns ineptitude is nothing short of supernatural.
-
Sashi's Real Plan (supposedly)This. All conspiracy theories shit the bed once you realize how many people would have to be involved for it to work and for it to stay a secret.
There's logic. Ever hear of the Manhattan Project?
-
DysfunctionAnd free season tickets for all of us...don't forget the free season tickets.
-
How many games would we have to lose before you bench HoyerI think that's the ideal time to put Johnny in is if they are totally out of it.
Totally agree. Who doesn't want to see their 1st round QB play a game? Good or bad, I'd like to see it.
-
Brown's New Mascot -
bench Bess for LIFE!Im-BESS-ile
-
Game Impressions Week 8: Browns at ChiefsIm-BESS-ile
-
How the Browns Should get a QB3 things we should do to get a QB:
1 - Write this season off . It ended when the only QB we've had in years that could run an NFL offense, couldn't figure out how to slide.
2 - Do whatever it takes to convince Marcus Mariota to come out.
3 - Do whatever it takes to draft Marcus Mariota.
-
What the Fukc was Benjamin doing today?With Benjamin the jury aint all that's out.

-
Fucking Dirty BirdsTorrey Smith lined up offsides on his td catch. I thought that was glaringly obvious.
-
Verified: Browns May Be Sold
Nuff said
-
I'm New To Football And Chose The Browns As My TeamWelcome to hell BIGBROWN. Your friends may think you're a bit off for choosing the Browns. But we know for a fact you are batshit crazy.
One thing you need to know; never chastise a Browns fan for pissing in your sink during a game - it's tradition.
-
What Color Is Brandon Weeden's Hair?Is he a ginger (red head) or is it a brown tint? I haven't heard any ginger jokes (especially with all of the ones that were directed towards Andy Dalton last year) so maybe I am just going crazy.
Someone clarify this for me.

Dunno about the hair but check out the skin tone. These guys have to be related:

Separated at birth?
-
How To Change The Losing Culture?Zombo said:
Fancy new uniforms ought to do the trick.
Zombo
That's the most ridiculous, idiotic, inane thing I've ever heard.
What we need is cheerleaders.
-
I Couldn't Be More Happy With This Loss!Couple of things
1. Lebron did change the Cavs for the better, they were a doormat team Lebron comes in and puff we are running for title even thou we didnt get one. I really not a basketball guy, but it was a nice run
Some of us are more easily pleased than others I guess. Personally, I'm way beyond hoping for a nice run or wishing this team was more watchable. I'm getting old. F losing, F second place. Lebron changed nothing.
It starts at the top. We got ourselves a soccer guy at the top. I wish it mattered who we drafted but I don't think it really does.
Go Browns.
