CNN reporting global destruction
god dammit Myles
CNN reporting global destruction
god dammit Myles
Freakin Myles... already heard the first espn cycle
hes gone for 2 yrs and pittspuke May get automatically into the afc championship game
no attention to what really happened
fuck sakes
see what happens when we are close to a success??????
love it how the pouncy and that shit QB are the victims... omg
Yup
blew my wad on trips in 2019... no excuse... need more Browns travel in my life
Must have been enough of a cancer... wow
Over reaction crap... leave this garbage for the weak-ass espn network and their wannabe chumps
our first QB to have a hint of a winner... leave him be.
we have more important things at hand—— like kicking the shit out of these Pennsylvania losers
bermeck (seriously, want to experience the most Retarded “beer laws” ? Head to that shit show of a state)
Stoolers living on the T/O ratio with thief opponents.... Browns have all of sudden — are not coughing it up
need to protect the ball and drive it down their throats with our new deadly duo
were still way over due to blast these fools
Browns 28
squeelers 13
Go Browns!!!!
Bermeck (this is a Myles type of game)
King of the North !!!!
king of the North !!!!
punting was our go to the past 20 years... screw that
this offense? Freddie’s mind ?
screw em ... we’re going for it , a lot.
Seriously... it does prove we’re not going to punt much (letting a pro bowler go)
more importantly, better see some William Wallace outfits
it’s kinda like this - and he’s just our punter
?
Go Browns!!!!
downloaded news 5 Cleveland APP on my Ruku TV ... but no live stream tonight (apparently)
guess I’ll wait for re-broadcast on NFL Network (4 pm Friday)... maybe that APP will have it on video playback after the game.
either way - pretty stoked to say the least .
The plan for my home game this year will be Seattle... only road game I would like to pull off is San Fran .... might be too much for me ... but I love Northern Cali and that city .
trying to find another home game in there somewhere... and of course the crew will be in Cincy last game of reg season ... which all of our starters will be sitting out - with home field wrapped up ?
Bermeck (going heavy on the opener at -5.5... let’s see if it moves) week 1 biggest game since 99 opener ... were a bit better this time ... Go Browns!)
Earl Thomas
Cleveland Browns and Dorsey rocking FA and the NFL tonight
Love this stuff !!!!!
Bermeck (remember, this is all ours..( no fair weather fans).... if thier new - point em out - You don’t live in Cincinnati !!!!!!!
I just had an accident in my pants ... the good kind.
Greedy Williams
ward / Williams ( Dixon / minnifeild )
80’s flash back, ?
Bermeck ( no moving down, screw that... DB or OL)
Screw it , let’s draft Williams from Bama and have a dominant front 5... that’s an absolute nightmare for opposing OLines
who are u going to double ?
I don’t know about you guys/gals... but I’m having trouble keeping my feet on the ground about my Browns... I’ve never talked more smack in March - on football!!!
What tournament ?
Go Browns!!!!!!!!!!!
Bermeck (whenever that single seat sales date is announced will be an expensive day, I’m afraid ?)
Zombo said:
Ya, we need a corner. I'm assuming Boddy is gone and you can't expect the other three to stay healthy all year long. You gotta have three good ones. Mitchell was brought in because of his abilities as a press corner, but as you say, Wilks runs a lot more zone than Williams.
I KNOW we need an interior DL, and I KNOW this draft is loaded with them ... but what about using that cap space we have to land a veteran free agent DT, there seems to be a few very good ones and draft another first round corner? I wouldn't be opposed.
Then go LB and WR with the next two picks,
It'll be interesting. But to me, I think you can fill an immediate need with free agency and then draft talent at all these depth positions (DB, WR, LB) where you need so many good players to compete these days.
Zombo
I would love for Williams (bama) to fall down the order some - and have Dorsey go grab him... that dude dominated the interiors of the SEC Olines.
agree on getting another corner... that’s FA for sure.
ILB ???? no clue... can’t seem to find anything better than what we currently have, imho.
Draft I’m guessing DL, OL, WR
FA - corner, WR, OL
wouldnt be pissed if we took a flyer at QB as well... Stanton (sp) is a stiff.
Bermeck (I was dejected when we took Baker... good thing I’m not a GM in the NFL)
Ravens are banking the rest of the NFL won’t adjust to Lamar.
Plus , it’s only a matter of time he gets injured.
we should have swept the ratbirds last season... we got hosed. Now that we are more respectable - look for that Raiders fiasco and other horrible officiating to swing in our favor.
(one can dream)
Bermeck
Haslam is a whack-job. But Dorsey is so good that we've got people wanting to come here IN SPITE of the fact that we've got a dope for an owner. And it only works while he stays in the background.
I think the Haslems have learned their lessons (finally)
lets hope they keep to writing checks, putting money in the community, and continue to get Dorsey his coffee
Acquisition of Kareem Hunt is your proof.
Bermeck (my southern Ohio bungle friends already giving me crap about Hunt... talk about hypocrisy !!!)
4 - 0
really its 13 - 0
we are the Cleveland Browns... so fuck u
Bungle afterbirth ... don’t know heritage , don’t have history, and will never have what we have !!!!