All signs point to Haslam. Jimmah wants that return on investment for his $230M to Deshaun. A big F U to the loyal fan base.
BernieSuperBowl2
Posts
-
Damn #4 are you kidding me ? -
Myles Garret traded to LA RamsI get the business side of this. It's just depressing to see a Hall of Famer, all-time sack leader DE leave us in his prime - I know he maybe only has 3 more years of elite level football in him, but it still sucks. This is a tank job for at least 2 more years, so they just got what they could while saving cap space. I'm super happy for Myles. He has a real shot at a Super Bowl. No one wins more from this trade than Myles.
I really hope for two things over the next few years: 1) We finally find a god damn competent quarterback, 2) Jimmy and Dee's private jet crashes into a mountain.
-
The Brendan Sorsby SagaBetting allegations? Character concerns? He sounds like a Cleveland Brown to me.
-
Who do you think our starting QB will be?I also agree with Bob. I want Shedeur to start, but I think it's going to be Watson at the beginning of the year. I see this playing out like last season, just swap Flacco for Watson and Shedeur/Gabriel reverse spots at QB2/QB3. Jimmy could care less about the fan base, he's paying Watson so he'll play.
-
The Official 2026 NFL Draft ThreadFive fifth round picks now: 145, 146, 148, 149, 152
-
The Official 2026 NFL Draft ThreadDamn I wanted Tate
-
Ratbirds Fire HarbaughWow. I would take him in a heartbeat.
-
For the hatersno, Evans missed time being injured, so did Godwin, Irving did too, Edbuka was also injured and missed time. and Baker was banged up/injured, but played.
Otton got hurt early on, too.
You seem to be the king of smoke.
Oct 18, 2025Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Emeka Egbuka is back at practice on Saturday in what is a surprising turn of events. Now, the door is open for Egbuka to suit up in Week 7 despite a hamstring ...***********************Oct 1, 2025The Buccaneers are already down multiple wide receivers, and their passing game took another potential hit Wednesday when coach Todd Bowles announced tight end Cade Otton was nursing multiple legI'm not reading all that cal. Every team has injuries. You can cry all you want and Faker is still going to be a mediocre choke artist.
-
For the hatersFaker chokes again. In a division where the Bucs play three horrific division opponents six times a year, Faker couldn't get the Bucs to a winning record or the playoffs. Faker had: first ballot HOF'er Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Emeka Egbuka, Bucky Irving, Jalen McMillan, Cade Otton, Rachaad White, Sean Tucker - collectively about as deep as you can get for weapons - and Faker still faceplants.
Faker Fakefield, King of Choke.
-
Mike McDaniels new HC?Plus McDaniel has struggled with depression and drinking. Being head coach of the Browns is probably going to send him into a weekly relapse.
-
Mike McDaniels new HC?McDaniel for OC, absolutely. McDaniel for HC, no way.
I have no interest in the HC retreads who got canned or are about to get canned: Daboll is an idiot, Glenn, McCarthy etc.
Any interest in Mike LaFleur, OC of the Rams for HC? Worked for the Browns in 2014 as an offensive intern for Kyle Shanahan's one year as OC. Shanahan took him to Atlanta in 2015-2016, then Shanny took him to the 49'ers 2017-2020. He's been McVay's OC since 2023. I imagine he's learned quite a bit from those two.
-
The Official Browns vs Steelers Game 16 ThreadI was hoping we would have drafted you Jack
-
The Official Browns vs Titans Game 13 ThreadBubba Ventrone is the Freddie Kitchens of special teams coaching.
I want Stefanski and Ventrone gone tomorrow, or Christmas is cancelled.
-
5 QB’s In The RoomOh boy, here we go
-
OhOhio State is still undefeated! Ohio State is still the reigning, defending National Champions!
michigan fans are all losers crying in the fetal position right now.
Brutus the Legend
-
The Official Browns vs Raiders Game 11 ThreadGiddyup on Shedeur
-
The Official Browns vs Raiders Game 11 ThreadGreat game, dominant defensive performance again.
Stefanski was non-committal in the after-game press conference about Shedeur becoming the starter. I think it's a no-brainer at this point to let Shedeur keep starting. He's got some things to work on but you can see the difference in his deep balls, scrambling, and athleticism compared to Gabriel. We know what we have in Gabriel, a left-handed Colt McCoy type backup, there's not much of a ceiling there. Stefanski has to let Shedeur start.
-
The Official Browns vs Ravens Game 10 ThreadNice Jeudy
-
The Official Browns vs Ravens Game 10 ThreadHell yeah!
-
The Official Browns vs Ravens Game 10 ThreadThat was a gross series. Only get a FG out of that