bestplayer52
Posts
-
PITTSPUKE JOKE THREAD -
Who have the Stoolers Beaten this season?Steeler SChuck said:
Why would it matter who we beat?I never understood the obsession that yinz stains fans have with the Steelers. It's really weird. Pinky and the Brain-ish. Like who we beat is going to be some barometer of how we do this season.
My suggestion? Stop worrying about who we beat and worry more about who yinz are not beating.
Regards
.... an'at
Browns will be 1-5 and blaming someone for their ineptitude. It never ends for these saps. Football's poster child for losers.
.
-
Why I will no longer be a Browns or a Cleveland sports fanI'm not technically FROM Cleveland, but growing up in Sandusky, Cleveland was and is the center of my world. Dick Goddard told me the weather. I watched Leroy Kelly get so coated with mud that his white uniform was a brown blob from head to toe. I watched Don Cockroft drive a stake through the dirty Steelers hearts. I watched people named Brohamer, Spikes and Duffy flounder in front of 2,000 of their closest friends. I watched snowplows pile 3 more inches of white stuff on top of dirty 2 week old snow on the Innerbelt. I got panhandled by bums and gave a few a couple of bucks near the Terminal Tower. I got offered sexual favors for 25 bucks while stopped at a light on Prospect Avenue. I banged my head at 1,000 concerts at Public Hall, Music Hall, The Stadium and way out in Richfield. I had Buzzard stickers on my first car and I know what song got played every Friday at 5 p.m. Hoolihan and Big Chuck kicked everyone's ASS on Friday Nights. Superhost was just bizarre on Saturdays and The Ghoul blew up Froggy every damn week. Barnaby showed old cartoons early in the morning and appeared to be good and blitzed while doing it. Dorothy Fuldheim was so ancient and ugly that you couldn't help but love her. I watched the Boy Mayor default. I saw a mayor with flaming hair which was WAY more memorable than the river burning.
Is Cleveland a GREAT city? From an outside point of view....I haven't got a clue, but from the inside there is NOWHERE I'd rather have been from and despite the ineptitude of the Browns, Indians, Cavs or any other notorious happenings in the Greatest Location in the Nation. I'm always PROUD to tell people I'm from Cleveland. That place is in my blood and I could give a flying four letter word what Michael Moore or anyone else think of it. For me, Cleveland is home. As Michael Stanley so eloquently said "Love her, hate her....it don't matter....cuz this is MY TOWN!"
Doug
From? so you moved out of the greatest location in the nation? you don't live there?
Why not? Where is your civic pride?
You say Cleveland is home but you choose not to live with the Browns fans...
At least you can't criticize Modell for leaving. If you did you would be a bigger hypocrite than you are today.
-
Why I will no longer be a Browns or a Cleveland sports fanScooby Doo ghost town was the best. Great job!
"We are so Retarded we think this is art." Yes I know people who have lived in Cleveland and moved out. The Retarded ones stay rooting for a 5 win season.
I hear no work gets done on Monday because so many people are drunk and hungover after a Sunday of football.
-
We WonCan the Browns stop the Steeler Football Machine?
If they lose it will be Modell's fault for taking Ozzie Newsome to Baltimore in 1996.
-
GAMEDAY Thread 10/11 Vs BuffaloHaving fun in Cleveland today. Cleveland!
-
Dont get too excitedisn't Quinn gay? I have seen pictures of him grabbing and rubbing guy's crotches.
-
Why I will no longer be a Browns or a Cleveland sports fanBest lines from the videos.
Scooby Doo Ghost Town
Buy a house for the price of a VCR
We're so Retarded we think this is art.
Who the xxxx still uses a pay phone?
Very funny.
-
Why I will no longer be a Browns or a Cleveland sports fan@hiwaygal said:

A fat lady with a Steeler shirt is your response?
I can sum up Cleveland in these precise words. Potholes, Pontiacs, and Piss Poor Football.
14 years later the Browns fans blame Modell for never achieving in the Super Bowl era which started in 1963.
He left and did it and a Hall of Fame Seat is reserved for Art.
-
More reason to hate PittsburgThere are a lot of people affected by this, so I suggest you check yourself. Nevada ranks second and Oregon fifth, two states that make up my sales territory. Lots of people hurting out there and you chose to make a cheap joke about it. Why your ass has not been booted is beyond me. You're a moron and probably in your low 20's living with your parents. Not a funy joke.
you sound uneducated and desperate. A lot of people are out of work but I found it funny that a Browns fan who hates Pgh comes crawling into the city he despises interviewing for a job..Hey - what is wrong with staying in Cleveland and looking for a job?
You can check your own self and shut up already.
-
Why I will no longer be a Browns or a Cleveland sports fanHoly backpedaling batman! Sounds like someone didn't understand satire and needed the board to explain it to him.
Satire is often strictly defined as a literary genre or form; although in practice it is also found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, human or individual vices, follies, abuses, or shortcomings are held up to censure by means of ridicule, derision, burlesque, irony, or other methods, ideally with the intent to bring about improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, the purpose of satire is not primarily humour in itself so much as an attack on something of which the author strongly disapproves, using the weapon of wit.
...Humor is hard.
I've never been to Cleveland but I heard they are mostly Democrats with poor educations and high unemployment. A friend of mine told me they drive Pontiacs and wear clothing from Wal-Mart and drink a lot.
-
More reason to hate PittsburgI disagree. I have been to Baltimore and that town is pretty nice. Same with Pittsburgh. I just happen to hate Ravens and Steelers fans on this board because its all anonymous but most, if not all, of the Steelers fans I know are pretty cool. I don't know any Ravens fans at all, but the city is very cool and the people as well. And for the record, if you offered me $500K and 1 new sports car and a Lexus SUV (you can keep the virgins) I would move to Cleveland. LOL.
Why not look for a job in Cleveland?
Cleveland expected to hit 10.3% unemployment by Q4 of 2009.
http://www.examiner.com/x-627-Careers-and-...loyment-by-Q409
You vote for Obama for free handouts and now are looking for jobs in Pittsburgh. The IRONY is hilarious.
Maybe you can get a job selling Browns Super Bowl T-shirts..
-
Why I will no longer be a Browns or a Cleveland sports fannever been to Cleveland and never will go there. I hear it is a disgusting city full of low wage and unemployed workers.
Those are funny videos.
-
More reason to hate Pittsburgwhat? No jobs in Cleveland? come to Baltimore and enjoy a job and the RAVENS!!!
-
Cleveland, we have a problem.Ohio football has become a joke. Move the Hall of Fame.
-
Everyone Ready To Go 0-5 ??Browns deserve to be 0-5 . They draft so high each year and vomit on themselves.
Since 1999 the rebirth of the Browns they have selected in the first round:
Tim Couch
Courtney Brown
Gerard Warren
William Green
Jeff Faine
Kellen Winslow
Braylon Edwards
Kamerion Wimbley
Joe Thomas
Brady Quinn
Alex Mack
Seems like without Ozzie Newsome the Browns imploded. Irony is 31 teams do not have Ozzie and most of them do quite well. Ozzie put a Super Bowl winner together 4 years after leaving Cleveland.
-
QB Discussion (pre Oct 11th game)College history big game flop at Notre Dame.
Quinn went 19-6 in his two seasons under Weis, but his critics underscore those six losses, all in so-called "big games" — twice against Southern California, the Sugar Bowl to Russell-led LSU, the Fiesta Bowl to Ohio State and to Michigan and Michigan State in the regular season.
What would Quinn tell a GM who asked why he should be taken ahead of Russell?
"I'd tell them I'm the most prepared collegiate player for the NFL in the draft," Quinn said at the scouting combine in Indianapolis. "There's not one other player that's had the kind of coaching that I've had the past couple of years.
"I feel that I am the best leader for a team that needs someone to step in."
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/dr...ady-quinn_N.htm
-
More Blockbuster Trades?Trade deadline is October 20, 2009.
Browns are trading for what? next year?
-
It's still a Ravens / Steelers DivisionThe quality of the Ravens D will be found when u guys face tougher teams. It is very easy to look good when u are facing the Chiefs but wait till the powerhouses come. Oh and congrats on your victory over the Mickey Mouse teams. Cos there are very few of them after the bye week for you ..
And the Browns (wannabe Ravens) will be 0-6 very soon. Peace out.
-
It's still a Ravens / Steelers DivisionA team 0-4 sucks not the leader of the Division at 3-1.
I feel sorry for you. You cannot even make a point.