The way I see it is this. Your most glaring weaknesses were offensive line and your secondary, so this is how I would approach it.
QB: You keep who you have at QB outside of McCown. I don't like any of these guys coming out, even Watson, who looked pedestrian against OSU's defense. Kevin Hogan showed promise, I'd continue developing him, he looked like an early version of Steve Young.
RB: You're set.
OL: Outside of LT, LG, RG, you're in trouble. I would find a C/RT in free agency, get some PROVEN talent up there and pay handsomely if I have to and be done with Cam Erving.
WR: It was a disappointing season for this group. Gordon gone again, Coleman hurt, then practically vanished. All this hype about the rookie class, where the heck was Higgins???? Only Louis and Pryor stepped up, and Hawkins was eh. The FA class only has two good names in it that aren't coming here, so you're going to have to go back into the draft for your outside WR, for Coleman's playing in the slot in this offense. I'd go after Westbrook (Oklahoma) or Darboh (Michigan) in the second round.
TE: You're set.
DE: Hands down, my #1 pick is either Allen or Garrett. The biggest weakness on the line is RDE, and you plant one of them there, it'll help Nassib and Shelton, because if you double team either of them, someone is coming free to make a play.
LB: Throw money at Collins, flat out. Give him a 5 years deal, put him on the outside and be done with it. The biggest weakness is on the inside because of Davis, so I'd dip into the draft Either Davis from Florida or Walker from Northwestern in the second round.
CB: Oy vey, the teams OTHER biggest weakness. Flat out, if I can't trade Haden, I'm cutting him and starting over with this group. The only bonafide starter on the roster is Taylor, but he's a solid #2 corner. MAYBE you can get Tankersley (Clemson) or Conley (OSU) to fall into your lap, but if they keep Haden, go after Hooker (OSU).
S: You need a killer back there at SS with some weight on him, so I'm thinking Clemons (Louisville). He'd pair well with Hooker.
So in order, my draft board would look like this...
First round: (2) Own pick and the Eagles' pick.
DE (Allen, Garrett), S (Hooker)
Second round: (2) Own pick and the Titans' pick.
CB (Tankersely, Conley), ILB (Davis, Walker)
Third round: (1) Own pick.
SS (Clemons)
Fourth round: (3) Three *compensatory picks due to free agent losses in 2016.
CB, CB, WR (best players available)
Fifth round: (3) Own pick, the Patriots' pick and a *compensatory pick due to free agent loss in 2016.
WR, RT, C. (Best players available)
Sixth round: (1) Own pick.
SS (Best player available)
Seventh round: (1) The Colts' pick.
FS (Best player available).
With that, you're shoring up your teams biggest weaknesses.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw7QJ7TmKpx4-zjNhOWM6HQ