Fair11, didn't you get the memo on replying to this? This forum of sheep baaing, fear the shepherd. They love butting heads with irrational ewes like woody that will never recover from his mental disorder(like playing b-ball with a dwarf....fun for about 2 minutes but these fools live for it). They stood their ground and bashed the unvaxxed with venom even when the data was tanking. Now they are full of goo along with the standard shit that composes folks like them......are they still holding their ground? I wouldn't be surprised......lol
bigbambo
Posts
-
Joe's handing out -
Joe's handing outBWAHHA........crickets ......how about you southside johnny? I would hide too!
-
Joe's handing outCDC gift cards for all you vax nut-jobs that cut in line to get your 25 boosters! They can be only redeemed for the new unapproved monkey pox vaxs so, I know there will be a big turnout here.....! Pickled heart, anyone?
FOOLS, F-IN FOOLS
-
THE CLEVELAND FOOTBALL BROWNS Game Day ThreadI told yo so....ha ha
-
Alec BALLdwin... "I didn't pull the trigger"I want to follow...........I want to follow...............
-
CHEW CHEW .........IS THAT THE TRAIN?Bingo.....not as dumb as I thought...........you get a free Lets Go Brandon tee....lol fun stuff
-
CHEW CHEW .........IS THAT THE TRAIN?geez
https://finchannel.com/how-many-people-died-after-covid-19-vaccination/
The documents represent recorded data from December 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021.
There was a total of 42,086 case reports containing 158,893 events.
25,957 of the events were listed as “nervous system disorders” and 17,283 of the events were listed as “musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders.”
As noted, Pfizer recorded 1,223 fatalities in the first three months of their COVID-19 jab rollout.
Oh, this is good odds with the no-math of today.
I love it when true patriots fall for the lefts lies and then defend them. Admit you fucked up stupid
.....VAXXED MY ASS..
-
CHEW CHEW .........IS THAT THE TRAIN?Is that Fox news new site?
Try sticking to reality..............if you voted for Joe, you not smart enough to find the channel! ..and you defend this nut? Trying to be funny is the least of your problems! Defund the Police! Black Lives Matter! ......how much more childish behavior can the dim dems demand
Build Back Better. ...new slogan for the mentally challenged...you go 149....your face will be red in the future, dipshit
-
CHEW CHEW .........IS THAT THE TRAIN?If you're responding to Cal, he's saying that no one he knows has died from the vaccine.
That's like saying the earth is flat where I live.......
Thugs are running this shit show and PUSSIES get in line.....want me to put some cat faces up here..........go get this shit they want to tell you about 50 pages at a time over 50 years.........PUSSIES!
-
CHEW CHEW .........IS THAT THE TRAIN?"welovetrump.com"
Hahahahaha
I would have verified and validated this info but Biden, Schumer and Shifty were too busy at this time........
-
CHEW CHEW .........IS THAT THE TRAIN?Nobody has died........can you read? Lots have died and they forgot to tell you sheep as you lined up.......fools!
Go round up 5 year olds and look them directly in the eyes and tell them to get this shit ........you'll be a true democrat! Maybe show them how well you spell as they get fucked -4-life. Joe and all that voted for him....you should be ashamed of this great country you shit on!
-
CHEW CHEW .........IS THAT THE TRAIN?Still lovin those vaxsd? Going to run out and get the 120 omicrom boosters? Good God is that funny.....Get ya a double dose of that Pfizer gooo? What ya got.....hows that ticker feelin?
Fire the unvaxxed.....hell no....lets shoot em!
Learn something you fools.......to the elites, you are like dog shit on their shoe and they can smell real well! LOL & GOOD DAY!
https://thepalmierireport.com/fda-expedites-review-process-for-omicron-vaxxes-and-drugs/
-
Border Patrol agent dies in the line of duty as illegal migrants flood into -
Corrupt judge rules against Pres Trump on Jan6 th headhunting expeditionIt just goes to show he was an egomaniacal loser before he was President
That loser never held an office and won the highest position the 1st time..........so much of a loser...he donated all of his salary
-
Get Your 3 Guesses for $1.00Eat shit.
Oh, I thought I would clear all my grievances while I was at it...
just checking if you like the "who the fuck are you" greeting you gave me...........just as I thought........fuckin pufferfish.
-
Kyle RittenhouseBLM & Antifa supporters need some new shoes.........this trail is just a free "loot and riot" spectacular sponsored by the left
-
Get Your 3 Guesses for $1.00Seems like you get your facts from questionable sources, can you read?
Spit it out........who the fuck are you?
-
Get Your 3 Guesses for $1.00Can you state what part of this link answers the question of why? The 1st few paragraphs sound like a crap shoot....no one knows..not even Sloppy Joe.....just spit it out, will ya?
-
DictatorStories, exactly.
Purged voters don’t mean denied votes. Each state has a method of trying to eliminate voters from the rolls. Aren’t we trying to keep dead people from voting. In the municipality I live in there is an action brought in Supreme Court every few years to question election results. Some are successful, typically on improper signatures on petitions, some aren’t. Every state has election law to remedy election issues. Trump attempted to and failed in every state. I consider you a rational poster so let’s stop with the “stories” and discuss on the level of what actually takes place.
Go get um Louie and Dewey........lol
-
Vaccination mandateBoo I'm really not talking to you I'm talking to bacon.
Do what you want. I don't think you being vaccinated protects anybody else.
WSS
Sorry!
