As to the Manziel autograph I would refer you to the guy who pestered him for one for 4 freakin' hours before finally getting a water bottle thrown his way.
I heard about that incident and thought I might be setting myself up for some ribbing even asking the question. But I think there's a difference between hounding a guy during the offseason in the middle of a golf game and a sanctioned Browns function where players often sign.
Thanks for the advice. I just have to let Jimmy punch me in the face and/or get over Novocaine'd and i'll be all set! 
Stupid discussion. Buffalo needs a QB before Watkins has a prayer.
Wide receivers are shiny hood ornaments.
and an OL before a franchise QB.
... and a good HC..
Ha!.....and even with these needs, they were nice enough to give us Mike Pettine and Cam Erving.....Danka!
I definitely agree that having Watkins without a halfway decent QB in place isn't a good look. They severely overestimated EJ Manuel from Day 1. I just hope they can create an offense under this new staff that can allow one of them to have at least an average year.
But Buffalo doesn't have a need at Center - Eric Wood is solid. They needed two new Guard's, which they got in Richie Incognito and John Miller. And even without a solid QB - I think most Bills fans wouldn't trade Sammy Watkins for Justin Gilbert and Cameron Erving.
Funny to see Rex trashed and Pettine praised as well. Pettine was Rex's understudy and is known for his defense - which is Rex's defense with a little tweaking. I liked Pettine when he was in Buffalo. But i'd rather have Rex.
I don't think my team's a Super Bowl contender or anything. But I don't think they're as bad off as the above posts would seem.