I was a big fan of (I think njoku and fells) Dragonball Z fusion dance. I don't blame some of the older crowd here if they don't get the reference. It's from a cartoon that I watched as a kid (32 now)
blowe
Posts
-
Team TD Celebrations.... -
Hue firedI opened a barrel age stout I had been aging to celebrate. It's about time!
-
***Official Browns @ Steelers Game Day Thread***Steelers offense rolls. Browns offense scores 6 at the half.
35-20 Steelers
-
***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread***Getting me red in the face I'm so f-ing mad
-
***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread***These are the 2017 browns. Beyond pathetic
-
***Official Browns Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread***Or if we could just catch the damn football. BaKer is slinging it
-
***Official Browns Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread***Can we protect the damn qb?
-
***Official Browns @ Raiders Game Day Thread***Unfortunately they want a credit card for 5 day free, but start charging per month after that unless you cancel. But there was no perfectly clear way how you actually cancel that I could see.
Nope. You have to click out of some ads but if you're seeing a credit card sign up screen that's the wrong place. I'm watching it right now for free no CC required.
-
***Official Browns @ Raiders Game Day Thread***In MY area we get the Giants on one channel and The Simpsons on the other.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams
The browns game will show up closer to game time.
-
Our D just got a lot scarier..I'm ready for the official Browns at Raiders game thread, lol. Does someone usually start that? I don't wanna steal someone's thunder.
Anyway, it's perhaps strange to feel "concerned" like I do about this game, especially considering our opponent is 0-3, but as I go back and watch the Raiders play, they certainly don't LOOK like a winless team. I'm not gonna say they're the 85 Bears, but they don't give off the vibe of "sucking". To be honest, the biggest reason for their plight is their red zone touchdown percentage, which is around 45% I believe.
For example, Raiders had a 4th and goal from the 1 yard line recently, and instead of handing off to Beast Mode, they give it to the fullback, who promptly got stuffed. Lynch is one of the best short yardage backs I've seen, and it's plays like this where it really seems like coaches get too cute sometimes. I don't think that kind of mistake gets made again, so we'll need our stout defensive line to earn their wages.
My heart DESPERATELY wants to predict a win, and I might change my mind, but I envision us losing the game. I'm NOT trying to be a negative azz-hat like I was before, this is simply how I feel about the game. Why? First off, I believe a winless team is dangerous, and it's not like the Raiders are devoid of talent. Yes, they are without Mack (thank goodness), but their corners have played relatively well, and I want to say their defense has played decently the past two weeks. Raiders will be desperate, and they are obviously at home. A super big test for our rookie and our still-gelling offensive line.
Why else? Lynch kind of scares me a bit, and it seems that the few times our defense let their guard down recently, it was the ground game that hurt us. I don't expect the Raiders to line up 8 tight ends like the Jets did, but Lynch is relentless and will likely require multiple defenders to bring him down. This is a game where Mychal Kendricks' absence will be felt, as his power will be missed.
And now for the obvious reason: SPECIAL TEAMS. Not so special, huh? Even in our recent win, we kicked a ball out of bounds, had a punt blocked, we had several obligatory block in the back/holding on return penalties, and our kicker was less than "automatic" despite a perfect stat line. I see this being a VERY close game, and in close games, special teams often make the difference. I don't trust ours for obvious reasons, and that's the main reason for my picking the Raiders to win. As much as it hurts, as much as I REALLY want us to win, I think Raiders win a close contest 27-24.
Prove me wrong again, boys! Honestly, if I felt better about our kicking situation I'd have no problem picking us to win. Perhaps I should give our young kicker a break? All he can do is make all of his kicks, and he did that. His "banana kick" was NOT confidence inspiring, but ultimately went in. It should be noted that his last extra point was PERFECT, and his last kickoff went completely through the end zone. Maybe he was shaking off the nerves, eh?
Pussy
-
WHAT DO YOU THINK?The Dutch Oven
-
Too Early to Name Our Defense?I have been ballsy enough to start the "dawg pound d" every week in fantasy and it's paid off.
I even nicknamed them the dawg pound d in the app we use.
-
Td celebration heard round the world..After the game was over I found it funny, but at the time I was livid.
-
Chat room Amazon ad garbageWell, I'm not sure then. Some websites don't work on mobile.
-
Chat room Amazon ad garbageYou might have downloaded something malicious. Scan your PC
-
***Official Browns @ Saints Game Day Thread***Then take a midol sweetpea. Gotta have thick skin for this team.
Shmuck off I've been here forever and I bleed orange. I am allowed to get twisted over a gut wrenching loss
-
***Official Browns @ Saints Game Day Thread***I'm sick
-
***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***You must have frail bones.
First broken bone of my life. I don't think so.
-
Kizer backing up RogersI don't know..that fumble on the sack looked like it was pretty much his fault for not putting the ball away when he's being sacked.
He made some nice throws and then sailed balls 10 yards over receivers head as well. He looked a lot like last year.
Exactly what I thought, mark. He made some throws that made me say "wow, kizer looks improved," and then he went right back to being deshone kizer from 2017.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***