Thanks for doing this!!!
Bob806
Posts
-
The Browns Board Lives: New Owner, New System, Same Data -
Tale of the Tape - Browns vs SteelersWhat a story it would be if The Browns got out of the gate at 3-1.
I can see it happening but it'll be a close one- these Thursday games are so unpredictable. Shootouts, slugfests, ya never know.
Browns 27
Squealers 21
#woof
-
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 ThreadI won't be surprised if the turd Browns qb blows it bigly.
Time will tell.
I'm not ultra-optimistic, BUT if they Browns win it, and also beat the Steelers, well 3-1 headed to a mini-bye. I think we'd all be fine with that!
-
Nick Chubb will Retire a BrownIs it unreasonable that l want to see Chubb’s number retired? I get that we never won shit with him, but watching him run with a football was poetry in motion and it was special.
I know l’ll never see a Brown wearing 24 and not think of Nick Chubb.
Ray Ellis didn't grab your attention? ?
-
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 ThreadLet's Go Browns. Carolina's offense has been clicking but it ends tomorrow.
-
Tale of the Tape - Browns vs PanthersTu mapa de televisiòn.
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2026&wk=3
Most of Ohio gets to watch this one. Not us here in the greater Cincy area. And the area that was in dispute during the great Toledo War between Ohio and Michigan around 1835, they don’t get the game either. Anyone else vaguely remember that from your Ohio history class? It was a literal war between Ohio and Michigan over Toledo. Imagine that? Here’s the Wiki page about it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledo_War
Most of both Carolinas get the game. There’s some parts of WV and KY that get the game too. Somehow there’s a little square of western Indiana that gets the game and that’s a weird dynamic, it looks like the Richmond area. I’ll gladly trade them Richmond for Van Wert.

I find it real odd that the Ratbirds-Cowboys game is being played in Brazil but at 425,pm.
What's the point of sending those teams down there if it's not a "stand alone" game?
-
Current status of the Rams 2027 first round pick - kinda' sorta'Well then don't post on my 2027 draft thread due early next week after the next debacle.?
I promise I won't!!!!
I get it, fans get into the draft as it offers "hope & change," yet here in Cleveland it's at a ridiculous level IMHO.
Maybe someday it changes, but we'd probably need 5 straight years of winning football or some other miracle?
-
Current status of the Rams 2027 first round pick - kinda' sorta'So if we beat the Rams in the SB, we'll have picks #31 & #32.
This is my dream scenario, and last draft talk til February?
-
Tale of the Tape - Browns vs PanthersThis should be an interesting game for sure. The Panthers might be an up & coming team, coming off a playoff season in the weak NFC South.
I think we all knew the Browns offensive line revamp could take some time to develop. I'm surprised they've been decent in pass protection but crappy at run blocking- usually the opposite is true league-wise.
I expect a low scoring game. Yeah, I know Carolina has scored 37 & 34 points in their first 2, I doubt that happens in our home opener.
Browns 23 Panthers 14
-
The Official Browns at Buccaneers Game 2 ThreadWow, so I was in a bowling tournament in Cincinnati, so I didn't see the game ( recorded it as usual). Listened on the radio driving home, I was worried about the weather delay ( remember the 2016 World Series?).
Sounds like a good team win to me.
I had predicted a Browns win here before the season, but after last week, I didn't think it would happen. GLAD they won.
Go Browns!!!
-
Tale of the Tape - Browns @ BuccaneersHere’s the TV map for the game.
As expected, there’s little national interest in a couple 0-1 teams with not great expectations.
Most of Ohio gets the game. The exceptions are those of us in the southwest, our Buckeyes in the southeast, and my forsaken homies in Van Wert. Suck it Dayton and Marietta, and Van Wert.
The greater Tampa area gets the game of course.
Oddly enough, there’s a sizable chunk of Oklahoma tuning in to this game. Like, MOST of Oklahoma, except for the udders and the phallic part.
I assume that means Oklahoma still loves Baker. Can you guys think of any other motivating factor why Oklahoma would tune in to that game?
I was in Oklahoma. The musical, not the state.
I played the sheriff character, Cord Elam. Zero solos were involved, which was great because l suck at singing, and most of my parts were in the first act.
It was my senior year of HS, the spring musical. My Senioritis levels were high.
Our director was a highly religious woman who always gave us a good half hour gap between the end of school and the start of rehearsal, so of course l was getting baked before rehearsals.
It was fun, and after it was all said and done, she gave me an award for my enthusiasm and support during the production.
I’ve never actually been to Oklahoma, but l feel like someone there owes me a beer for how well l represented them.
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2026&wk=2

Oklahoma is actually a decent place to visit if you've got a camper like me. Lots of scenic & peaceful spots.
Regarding the game, I was pretty optimistic the Browns could win this before the season started.
The way the Browns D played vs Jax, wow, it was horrible. I'm hoping that was just an aberration. If that continues, well it's going to be another horrible season.
I feel like I'm rooting for an accounting firm, not a football team. Salary cap BS, we hate it.
Go Browns
-
Watch out for Posers!!!I'm not finding much humor in this, sorry.
A league of parity and we're being asked to be patient yet again.
Best thing Haslam could have done is REDUCE ticket prices for this season..
I'm so sick of sucking, sick of talking about draft picks who can save us.
Win some games damnit, starting this week.
-
Vivek Ramaswamy - our next governorI like your thinking but you can also say, D, R or L. Why do you think voting 3rd party saves you from voting for the same power grab?
Simply because voting for a D or R endorses the BS their parties spew. Both parties are enjoying all the dark money coming in, but disguise and blame the other party for the problems these donations cause. Lobbyists are controlling Capitol Hill, it's pretty damn obvious.
Example: DJT reeled me in on "repeal & replace." Turns out he never had a plan and he blamed McCain. We're heading into his 7th year as President, it ( his "plan") never resurfaced. I can only imagine big pharma & the insurance industry told Republicans they'd withhold donation$ if the ACA was killed, what other explanation is there?
I agree with you on the Dems. They've lost their collective minds. It doesn't make the Republicans any more appealing in my mind. Rubio is the only one making any sense at the moment.
-
Vivek Ramaswamy - our next governornot at all - the republicans are not dividing this country into near crisis - they have
never happily impeached a dem pres for no good reason outside of political hatred and corruption.
Forget your union, Bob, vote republican for the sake of our COUNTRY.
Then, when they win, EVERYONE wins, as compared to the dems who are so far left it's dangerous.
Kissick supports illegals, is ANTI-ice, etc etc.
The two major parties are only interested in power, not us. That's why I won't vote D or R.
I'm with you in general about the Dems. They've totally shifted their platform, and left moderates behind.
Saying that, it doesn't mean I need to vote R. It's not like Ohio is thriving, the Rs have been in control here for what, 40 of the last 50 years.
I'm astounded you think they're the answer. They have shown they aren't.
-
Vivek Ramaswamy - our next governorNOPE.
he's a meathead, you are old enough to research on your own - but I'm here to help!
(kissick is a closet radical democrat. He has .000000012 percent chance of winning.)
https://vote-usa.org/Intro.aspx?State=OH&Id=OHKissickDonaldCharles
"dignity (in favor of the state constitutional amendment that protects the language for for gay marriage, government bureaucracy out of the marijuana industry, strongly oppose ICE)"
******************************************
further on:
"We're doing this already in a few ways:
1. We're building infrastructure in the anti authoritarianism arenas with alot of conversations with groups like No Kings, Anti Ice, Ohio 50501, ACLU, DUHR, and so many more. All in attempts to lessen the overreach of government in Ohio."
**************************************
he does support abolishing property tax, that is good. But Vivek does, too.
I thank kissick for his military service !
but he's a meathead as a politician, already lost elections.
you see his position on open borders ?
nope. Illegals?
Just another anti-republican, anti-Trump, anti anything the dems tell him to be.
nope.
he seems to be a leftie. Just say "NO" to wasting your vote.
Vivek Ramaswamy. Our next governor !
No research needed.
You must have missed what I wrote.
-
HappinessMemories of yesteryear, damn that was fun?

-
Again the end of the board.I wish I could handle it, I'm not capable.
Go @bbedward , I hope it works out
-
Vivek Ramaswamy - our next governorNope.
Hell with the Ds & Rs Cal. You're old enough to know better.
Partisan BS is killing our nation, I'm voting Kissick.
-
Tale Of The Tape - Browns @ JaguarsYeah the offensive line will certainly be the key for the Browns. We might need to be patient yet again, it could take time to gel.
I'm not expecting a Browns win, but if they're hanging around, like a one score game at half, who knows what could happen. Survive the 1st quarter should be the motto this week.
-
Help with logging in please ‼️‼️I'm permanently logged into this forum on one of my PCs but I can't log in from anywhere else since the redesign. User name log in is no longer available and the original email I registered with doesn't receive the password reset links. What is the workaround as I don't want to sign up as a new user on my other devices? Thanks
I wish I could help you with that, but I have no idea how.
I'm not a fan of this new site, but it beats not having the Browns Board. I can't access notifications on my PC, only my phone. It's goofy.