broganreynik
Posts
-
The Truth about Myles/Rudolph -
The Truth about Myles/Rudolph@gorka said:
Jeez...
Now we have Myles Smollet out there. Recall Jussie Smollett, that piece of shit democrat who lied about 2 guys wearing MAGA hats beating him up and using racial slurs....and like Myles still insists it happened.
You are a fucking idiot
-
*SOURCE* Brian Flores will be our next HCSky net. Isn’t that from the Terminator
It sure is. I couldn’t remember what it was specifically
-
*SOURCE* Brian Flores will be our next HCWell, he wasn’t the first about Baker. There was the dude whose friend used Skynet with the Giants to see what other teams are doing; illegal as all fuck. But he came on in like February and said it was Baker at 1 and Ward at 4.
-
will there be repercussions for the blown fumble call?for a moment,Take the browns out of it..10 different teams play 1 game. Out of those 5 games this same play happens..How many games of the 5 do the refs blow that same play dead? (Answer?=Over half?) am almost guessing 4 of those 5 games..unlikely 1 of 8 refs first reaction is not to blow whistle? (not many of us or announcers knew till the upclose replay showed ball short. The Side Judge ref does not get that close-up ? live..)
So he wasn’t close enough to make the call of a touchdown either.
-
Browns players walkup MusicMyles:
-
"Raiders" may stay in Oakland?So are they proposing a new team, or just retaining the rights to the franchise name? I wonder if a move from Jacksonville would appease them.
But then who the fuck would Goodell ship to London? I guess they could add a new team in both places, but that messes with the current division set-up. I guess if the NFL is okay with going away from the four teams per division, they can figure out the logistics.
Hell, one of the mayoral candidates here in Omaha is pushing hard for an NFL team. There’s no fucking way that happens. The TD Ameritrade Park where they host the College World Series has a max capacity of 35,000. There’s nowhere left for them to build unless they want to go out of downtown into one of the surrounding cities, like the AAA Royals team does. I can’t imagine the city would be willing to give up that commerce.
That leaves the ghetto. Considering the gang wars that have tons of shootings every night (when it’s above freezing. Gangbangers can’t handle the cold, apparently), I can’t imagine that going well.
Not to mention Omaha isn’t exactly a lucrative market.
I guess this all amounts to me saying jack shit just to see my thoughts written out.
-
Where will Flacco end upI could see the Giants too. Mostly because I can’t imagine someone would actually choose to frequent the shithole that is Jacksonville. Although he’s already used to Baltimore, so Jax might seem like a Caribbean island.
-
Baker gets ROW 4th time!I still got my Johnny Football jersey hanging in the closet. I actually had Football put on the back, just in case he flamed out. ‘Twas a good decision.
I don’t ever wear the damn thing though. I usually wear Joe Thomas, Joe Haden, or Scott Frost. Have a Baker one coming for Christmas from the wife. That’ll be my gameday go to for the next 18 or so years! ?
-
Baker gets ROW 4th time!Eight times a Brown has won the award out of a possible eleven.
That’s a good sign.
-
Cowturd thinks Sanches, RGIII and V.Young better rookies than Baker?.. ROFL!!!!And Baker's QBR drops dramatically when his first read is not open. If he had RG's wheels, he might well take off as well.
lol... I was merely going to post that Cowherd is unlistenable... and not just for his content.
Are there quarterbacks that don’t drop off dramatically if their first read isn’t open? I’m genuinely curious, as I would think it would apply to everyone. If there are ones who don’t drop off, those guys are dudes.
-
Jags Bench BortlesThey already have their QB of the future: Tanner Lee.
?
-
Expectations next year?We’ll be burning couches after Baker hoists the Lombardi.
-
CandidatesNo guarantees he's the guy or even if he would be a good HC, however go back and read the comments and opinions when the Rams hired McVay 2 seasons ago. No one had a clue who the dude was and thought the Rams were stupid.
I’m not saying he wouldn’t work, but I’d be a bit more skeptical than if it were someone with more coordinator experience.
I’m usually pretty happy to have my skepticism shattered.
-
CandidatesVegas Odds on next coach
As cool as it would be to have two of my favorite Nebraska quarterbacks coaching both my college and pro teams, I would be pretty damn underwhelmed with Zac Taylor.
He has one season where he was named interim offensive coordinator with the Dolphins, when his father-in-law was the coach. Aside from that, his only coordinator experience is a one-year stint at Cincinnati (the college) in 2016.
I don’t care that Goff is the second coming of David this season, Taylor isn’t ready to be the Goliath in charge yet.
-
CandidatesI’m all for Lincoln Riley. He’s my number one with a bullet.
Other college coaches I’d consider: Matt Campbell, David Shaw, James Franklin. Maybe Chris Petersen, but coaching under Haslam could push him off the wagon.
I would be bummed if it’s anyone but Riley though.
-
Hue firedHello Lincoln Riley
Your lips to God’s ears.
I’m not sure how Baker could have been clearer about not liking Hue without just coming out and saying it. At least that’s what I was picking up in his interviews.
-
WHAT DO YOU THINK?OK, so he was named after a guy named Baker Montgomery........now explain why mom and pop Montgomery would name their kid Baker.
Because it isn’t Carl.
-
Josh Gordon Traded to PatsHis trade value is even less now they put out they plan on releaseing him.
That move actually brings his trade value up, since it puts a definite timetable for when they need to agree on the deal.
A team could trade for him and his rookie contract, or wait for him to be cut and have to pay more. Possibly significantly more since the interested teams could end up driving the price up.
-
Flash Is BackHe forgot to put a $20 on top of his stack of ones
Hey, man. It ain’t no sin to go to the skrip club. Err’body goes to the skrip club.
