Why are the receivers always falling down after the catch? Last week Hawkins fell after he caught his also
browni8878
Posts
-
Week 3 Game Impressions: Ravens @ Browns -
What the Hell?Should have been ejected immediately
-
Brian Hoyer called me.Here is the pic. thanks for the help
-
Brian Hoyer called me.What would you have said if Weeden had called ?
Underhand works in slow pitch softball
-
Brian Hoyer called me.I got the pic to my desk top, how to i post it here, do i paste it? thanks. i might need word by word instructions
-
Brian Hoyer called me.?, not sure what that means
-
Brian Hoyer called me.I have a pic on my phone of him signing the football, ill try uploading.
-
Brian Hoyer called me.This is a no bullshit story. He was signing autographs today and my sister went to go get it for me since i live in Chesapeake VA. I called her while she was in line and told her to tell him to call me. Well 3 minutes after we hung up, my phone rings and its my sister. i say Hello, I get a response, "Luke this is Brian Hoyer, quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, I said "what" he says, "Your sister tells me your in the navy and are a lifelong Browns fan, and i just want to say thanks for serving and supporting the Browns, I will sign a football for you". I say "thank you sir and good luck in the upcoming season". Now that is well hell of a gesture, for Mr. Hoyer to do that. I have a new found respect for the man. I wanted to tell him to tell Josh to quit taking tokes. Had to share this, how many people talk to a NFL QB on their cell phone.
-
Jonathan Paul Manzieli still cant stand this pick, o well
-
Official NFL Draft Discussionshould have took sammy.
-
Official NFL Draft DiscussionSeems like every year we trade, i dont care if it looks good, we have 11 picks this year, havent we learned yet.
-
AFCN qb'sa quick release helps, a quick release doesn't help if you do take that big hit.
-
AFCN qb'sNice find on the hands. the point i'm trying to make is to take a beating at the qb position, height and weight help, mostly weight tho
-
AFCN qb'si got ya mike
-
AFCN qb'sWhere did I say height made a good QB? I'm saying you need to be a bigger QB to take the hits.
-
AFCN qb'sI didn't know nickname made you a good player.
-
AFCN qb'sBen Roethlisberger: Height: 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m) Weight: 241 lb (109 kg
Joe Flacco: Height: 6 ft 6 in (1.98 m) Weight: 239 lb (108 kg)
Andy Dalton:Height: 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
Brian Hoyer: Height: 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) Weight: 215 lb (98 kg
Brandon Weeden: Height: 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
We all know how Weeden turned out. Verdict still out on Hoyer. I just believe you need a big body QB for the AFCN. It's a defensive division, and QB's get hit a a lot in this division. That being said.
Johnny Manziel: Height: 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) Weight: 210 lb (95 kg)
Blake Bortles: Height: 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) Weight: 230 lb (104 kg)
Manziels style wont fit in the AFCN.
-
weedens quotewhen asked about the booing weeden said quote "you just have to laugh at it". How about we laugh at your 13-30, pick six, fumble lost performance, you piece of shit. That's all you can say. How about saying "sorry i fucked your season up". Get this guy off the team, Try marquis gray at qb next week. Try not passing 50+ times a game. obi with a nice 6.5 ypc. but i guess he cant hang on to the rock.
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331124005 (weedens quote here)
-
When Weeden came in...What did you do?killed my dog
-
Week 9 Game Impressions: Ravens @ Brownsthats how ya toss it weeden