Mary Kay Cabot is conjecturing that the Browns could be interested in trading for veteran WRs Davante Adams or DeAndre Hopkins.
Can they line up at tackle?
Mary Kay Cabot is conjecturing that the Browns could be interested in trading for veteran WRs Davante Adams or DeAndre Hopkins.
Can they line up at tackle?
https://www.kinnickfuneralhome.com/obituary/Michael-Pirko/1629210/amber-awe
I sent a floral arrangement to be delivered prior to his calling hours Friday, and signed it:
His Many Friends From The Browns Message Board.
I picked the one with the most orange in it, naturally. I think mjp would have liked that.
Thanks for posting this, as I came on to do the same.
Also appreciate you being the man and sending the floral arrangement.
Do it.
Time to burn it down.
All,
I receive emails outside of this forum from MJP (Michael Pirko) and unfortunately his brother reached out and notified us that he passed away this morning.
I didn't see this in any of the other forums so I apologize if this was already announced.
RIP Michael.
AVON EAGLES.
Just need to get past Hoban...thorn in our side.
I like Rogers. Feel bad for him.
Josh Bell looking at a Hall of Famer.
With injuries to our top 3 pitchers and an offense that is middle of the roadish, I think we are destined for a .500 season. They still will provide entertainment and could even provide a surprise.
As previously mentioned, I really think they need to trade Amed. I don't see them paying another IF big money so go get a AAA talent that can make the 40 man roster and contribute next year.
Beiber = ?
This full list of unsigned former Browns is quite something
https://brownswire.usatoday.com/lists/browns-jadeveon-clowney-kareem-hunt-unsigned-2023/
Yeesh.
Sometimes our brown and orange glasses can really taint how good someone actually is...
Kareem is probably asking way too much.
John Johnson, that one hurts. I had such high hopes for him.
Troy Hill, at least we have his awesome training camp fight.
I need more time to process this.
Pundits like it but the New York series loss where we were bullied around is still fresh.
The FA signings certainly stretch out the offense and give us a more potent three point threat. However, the real growth needs to come from Allen and Mobley.
Good win with all things considered.
Josh Naylor out.
Jose in a multiple game slump.
Close with the blown save.
Tough loss.
Nolan Jones going off in Colorado. Makes me sad....
Cavs drafted Emoni Bates. Former 5* recruit, 3rd in the class.
Reminds me of a Jordan Clarkson but we will see.
I would agree with the Cavs not being close as the Knicks pushed them around that series.
Good win and good sweep. Can help build momentum.
I don't remember which game was my first but ill share my most memorable.
09/12/2004..the last season home opening win for the Browns.
QB: Jeff Garcia
Opponent: Ravens
Time started drinking: 6:01 AM
Time I fell asleep in the stands: End of the First quarter
Time I awoke and went crazy: Phil Dawson field goal in the Second quarter.
Time I fell asleep in the stands again: Start of the Third Quarter
Time I awoke and was mobbed and rallied for the rest of the day/game: Jeff Garcia to Quincy Morgan touchdown pass in the Third Quarter.
Hell of a game...and pre-game.
Bo's first hit!
Jose on fire.
Josh Naylor showing he's more than just a power swing.
Gavin Williams showing toughness have a bad start to the game.
On to the next one.
Kuzma's name is being thrown around as a FA.
Trade wise, maybe Allen? Not sure what kind of haul you could even get for him, especially coming off a lackluster playoff series.