What if we never had BROWN PANTS?
Brownshirt
Posts
-
Devil Advocate's: What If The Browns Never Hired Mangini? -
You might be a Steelers fan if.........3 Football fans stumble home after the game and find a naked lady in the bushes passed out drunk. The guys call the police and the Bengals fan takes his had off and puts it over the girls left breast. The Browns fan takes off his hat and puts it over the girls right breast. Finally, the steelers fan takes his hat off and puts it over the girls xxxx.
When the police show up, the officer looks under the Bengals hat and takes a quick note. He then looks under the Browns hat and writes another quick note. Finally he looks under the Steelers hat. Puts it down. Looks again, and again. The Steelers fan is outraged and yells, "Hey, what's wrong with you? Are you a pervert or something?" The Cop replies. "No, I'm just dumbfounded, because usually I see an asshole under a steelers hat!"
Most stooler fans are OK it's just the other 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
999999999999999999999999% that are scum.
-
Don Meredithhttp://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-obit-meredith
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP)—Don Meredith, one of the most recognizable figures of the early Dallas Cowboys and an original member of ABC’s “Monday Night Football” broadcast team, died Sunday. He was 72.
Meredith’s wife, Susan, told The Associated Press on Monday her husband died in Santa Fe after suffering a brain hemorrhage and lapsing into a coma. She and her daughter were at Meredith’s side when he died.
“He was the best there was,” she said, describing him as kind, warm and funny. “We lost a good one.”
-
Sorry.. I would rather havea bunch of dirty, mean, rough players that has talent over the choirboys that are on the team that don't have talent. Nuff said.
You really should stick to BROWN PANTS threads.
-
Thanks to my fellow Vets (and more) on November 11thHas nothing to do with football your an ASSHOLE.
Adolf Hitler & Attila the Hun were veterans. They would have been big puker fans!
The free entre is at any APPLEBEES, sorry.
-
Thanks to my fellow Vets (and more) on November 11thFormerly Stone said:
Actually, your attitude toward another veteran simply because you can't handle the truth about your football team makes you the asshole.Has nothing to do with football your an ASSHOLE.
Adolf Hitler & Attila the Hun were veterans. They would have been big puker fans!
-
Thanks to my fellow Vets (and more) on November 11thFrom this old Vietnam Vet & slightly before the calendar turns to Veteran's Day, November 11, a huge thank you goes out to those who served & serve.
When I say "serve", I speak not only of those who wore our country's great uniforms, but also of those Patriots at home who supported us (and support those currently serving) with their love and prayers. I refer to all, in & out of uniform, as "Servers".
Please do the following, if you are able:
1) WRITE those serving as NOTHING boosts morale more than letters from loved ones back in "The World".
2) If you see a uniformed person in a bar or restaurant, BUY them a drink, desert, a meal, or even pick up their check! If you can't do any of those, shake their hand & just say "Thanks!".
I've posted this on several boards. I'm not eloquent, but I can't say it any better, so I'll just repeat myself.
Thanks & God Bless my Brother & Sister "Servers".
Mike
Thanks to my fellow Vets. Get a free entree at APPLEBEES Vet's day with proof of service. Formerly Stone, that makes you a Veteran a-hole. GTFO!!!!!!!!!
-
Herb Score Dead @75http://kdka.com/sports/Herb.Score.Obituary.2.861642.html
Move to Indians Board THANKS.
-
We need see youthWith Brian Robiskie and Harrison possibly out for the game sunday, it'll be interesting to say the least to see James Davis or Carlton Mitchell.
u r awesum! will the c youth b wearin brown pants? g i hope sew. what dew yur sourses cey? get dem brown pants (pant pant) back. i bet dem sources say jake can't plaa wit dat soore phoot. if dem brown pants cumm back we b 14 & 2 get dem brown pants back n wyn wyn brown pants, pant pant pant. will they b bak? brown pants yeah did i cey i like brown pants? mi sources cey i like brown pants. pant, pant , pant. i like brown pants tak it 2 da bank
-
Players added after final cutsYeah, it's like the press has taken the day off. I want some news.
-
Jim Browns Letter to Mike Holmgren -
Colt McCoy is on the Browns’ roster bubbleSorry to say Colt McCoy is not NFL material. He's to small and has no down field vision. The pros are a lot different than college. I say cut him.
I guess they should fire Holmgren for drafting him and replace him with you while they are at it. WORST FIRST POST EVER IF NOT A STOOLER TROLL, or are you??
By the way you aren't Browns Board material either.
-
Lawson arrestedCan't comprehend how these jerks keep making the same mistakes over & over. DONTE STALLWORTHless!
-
Most Hated Person in ClevelandSivlerback DPOY said:
Sorry if this belongs in the Cavs forum.Yes you are sorry & you finally admitted it. You forgot to add yourself & your despised troll vermin to the poll.
Get off our board loser.
-
A Ring 4 da King or a Midol 4 da Queen?Nothing would surprise me but what if LBJ goes in there tonight and surpasses game 3's performance? Then follows it up in game 7.
I'm not his biggest fan but his indifference at home in game 5 has baffled the sports world. He was so distraught after last years elimination he stormed off the court and was the first 1 on the bus.
He's either big time set this up for him to be the Savour, is hurting more than we know or is flipping each and every one of us off as well as the city of Cleveland.
Maybe he just flipped out. I can relate to the that and the futility of wanting a Cleveland franchise to win a championship.
If we don't pull it out, add a tampon with the midol
-
QB questionSee the problem I am having is his skills were dimishing before the surgery and it hasn't just been the "past year or so" Jake hasn't really had a solid season since 2005. I am blown away at how optimistic people are being about Delhomme. As much as I want to see this guy be a beast and win games for us I just can't picture it.
Jake wasn't brought to stretch the field, if he does great, if not he"ll get you that 9 yards whenn you need 7 or 8. I was 14 in 1964 when the Browns won it all. I can't remember ever seeing from any pro team a more pathetic, impotent & nauseating performance than DA & Quinn. Run & gun Jake, he could do it left handed!
-
Ben's a CHEAP pervert too!!! -
Sh**head Steeler strikes again!!!sounds like a stupid nasty fat bitch to me. sure he wanted her to get off the couch because her weight was causing the other end to lift off the ground, causing other patrons miscomfort, while smearing that nasty waxy bush all over fine leather. i would've thrown a drink in her face too! man when are you ever gonna blame the woman? what the xxxx is she doing in the vip section anyways? trying to rub up on a vip that's what! and yes, i hate the steelers, but c'mon! temporary blindness my ass. the only thing she was blinded from was from all the dick in her face!
Just wondering, are you a 30 year old or 40 year old virgin?
-
R.I.P. Merlin Olsen -
Derek Anderson Blasts YOUto hell with derek anderson. he can rot in hell for all i care.
Please join him.