Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
BrownsnMoparB

BrownsnMopar

@BrownsnMopar
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
595
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0
Badges

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • For Yahoo Fantasy Football Participants that Don't Sissy Out with Auto-Draft Every Year ?
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    @flugel said:

    It's not often, IF EVER, I get my balls busted like that and enjoy it. However, in this particular case there was an irresistible "I'm Irish so I'll swing first and ask questions later" vibe to it. I'm not so heartless that we can't start a Mopar exception to the DON'T SISSY OUT w/ AUTO DRAFT rule here for you or anyone blind sided by an uncontrollable scheduling inconvenience.

    Both Browns board leagues are Sept 7th..1 at 730pm the other at 745.... hey commissioner(s) fix this so we dont have to Auto draft!


  • For Yahoo Fantasy Football Participants that Don't Sissy Out with Auto-Draft Every Year ?
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    There are two leagues that i see and participate in. They draft on the SAME DAY 15 MINUTES APART! Yeah but dont SISSY OUT with AUTO DRAFT!

    Same stupid different year! ???????


  • Draft Simulator Season!
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    @dutch-oven said:

    I have a feeling we might be sleeping on how much DTackleis a need. Collin’s absence has really opened my eyes 

    ?%Agree Dutch! Without Collins our Defense is NOT the same! 


  • Judkins Signed - 4 years $11.4 million fully guaranteed - Won't play Sunday against Bengals
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    @brownsnmopar said:

    Quinshon


  • Judkins Signed - 4 years $11.4 million fully guaranteed - Won't play Sunday against Bengals
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    He was holding out to get His NUMBER!!!! 

    Introducing # 1 

    Quinton Judkins!!!!!! 

    Welcome to the Cleveland Browns young Man!! Be all you can be!!! My favorite Browns draft pick! O-H-I-O! 

    GO BROWNS GO BUCKEYES!!! 


  • 2023 Off-Season Free Agent moves/signings
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    My hope with the Browns O line is to move Wills to the RT spot after Conklin leaves or retires! We will need to address the LT in an upcoming draft when we have our own 1st rounders again.... or in FA after Conklin...my .02 cents

    GO BROWNS!!! ✌️?


  • Is Joe Woods gone yet ?
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    I was never a Joe Woods fan. Never an in game adjustment. As for Stefanski I  agree with  the above statements he needs to give up the play calling! Just be the head coach! Get in the ears of the coordinators,coaches,players, and the REFs!!!! He needs to have more fire? AND put more BOOTS TO ASSES!!! OR hire a defensive coordinator who can!?

    GO BROWNS!!!


  • Browns Place WR Anthony Schwartz on IR, Claim WR Jaelon Darden from Waivers
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    Wouldn't George Pickens look great in Brown and orange right about now! I know the CB we traded down for looks great but.....anyway is Will Fuller still out there as a FA!???

    GO  BROWNS!!!


  • ?⬜️??⬜️?Official Gameday Thread Steelers at Browns????⬜️??⬜️?
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    @gumby73 said:

    Game balls to... JB Coop Hunt Chubb Njoku

    Good win ! Good Night 🙂..  

    Pittsburgh Sucks !

    Between the refs,pittspukes sidelines,and the announcers. They tried as hard as possible to let the squeelers win... not tonight The BROWNS beat all three!!! Good team win! 

    GO BROWNS!!!


  • Watson Suspended for 11 Games and Fined $5 Million / and a bit OT and back.
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    This is what I have been saying since day one! Yes adult things happened....but nothing Illegally wrong! INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! 

    GO BROWNS!!!


  • Interesting Poll Results
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    I voted Deshaun over Baker,only based on the field! Deshaun is a top 5 QB on his worst day! Baker is a top 10 QB on his best day! I Iike Baker I named my Saint Bernard puppy after him! Baker Ozzy and my last name starts with an S....So B.O.S. Boss dawg!!! I also believe in Deshaun the guy. None of these accusation started until he asked for a trade out of Houston after he signed a large contract with the Texans!!! End of story! 

    GO BROWNS!!! 


  • Watson Suspended for 11 Games and Fined $5 Million / and a bit OT and back.
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    @calfoxwc said:

    True - it's "he said, all the women said", there isn't that much evidence that convicts, even though there would be appt schedules, etc etc.  The other four - were refusing to settle - which led to him not being a MIami dolphin.

    I hope he gets suspended for two years, and they trade Baker to the Panthers. I would go in person to watch that game.... (it's away).

    I hope they suspend your  drivers license if you EVER get caught doing ONE thing wrong!! This is a money grab by the women and their attorney! Did adult things happen YES! Nothing and I mean NOTHING came out until Deshaun asked for a trade out of Houston!!! DING! DING!! DING!!!! LIGHTBULB!!!! RED FLAG!!! CAL stop throwing the guy under the BUS! unless your middle name is Jesus and are perfect....blame away! WE ALL FALL SHORT!!

    GO BROWNS!!!!


  • ★ Cleveland BROWNS glorious football history and traditions.  A necessary look back. ★
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    I have so many memories from old Municipal! I worked for a certain ethnic portable toilet company from 1985-1990! We had the extra port-o-lets in the stadium! We used that as an excuse to attend all home games from 1985-1990! Those games and experiences will last a lifetime!!! The double overtime with the Jets! The"Drive" game next...I still feel the craziness when the "Drive" started to the SILENCE after! I  will be a Browns fan till I die just because of THAT day, but there was so much more to my Fandom than that!! It was a nasty job, but the perks were SO WORTH IT!!! as always GO BROWNS!!! 


  • Baker to Carolina
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    @mjp28 said:

    Baker Mayfield trade talk thread...... CLE and SF ?   Who wins here ?

    Jimmy Garoppolo and Baker Mayfield are both stuck in limbo as their teams look to move them via trade, but an interesting solution could kill two birds with one stone for the San Francisco 49ers and Cleveland Browns.

    Both teams are expected to be contenders next season but face a unique situation at quarterback. The Browns have been unable to move Mayfield after trading for Deshaun Watson, mostly due to his near $19 million salary for next season. The 49ers are also looking to move on from their former starter in Garoppolo, opting to start 2021 No. 3 overall pick Trey Lance. Garoppolo is due $24 million and is coming off surgery on his throwing shoulder.

    Ben Volin of the Boston Globe proposed that a move swapping the two quarterbacks would be the best option for both teams.

    I like it!! Let's swap QBs!! Ding ding change QBs when the bell rings! ??


  • ¿  REACTIONS of people here in Ohio and USA about Cleveland sports players,  what are they/you thinking  ? 
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    There's always a weird double standard. I neither believe in his innocence or his absolute guilt. I think where there's smoke there's fire and there's a lot of smoke surrounding him, but how much of it constitutes actual sexual assault and how much is just uncomfortable behavior which isn't ok but isn't a crime either

    Understood there were adult things going on. Deshawn saw some of the woman multiple times. There must have been some "friendly" atmosphere for them to have returned. Somehing changed?!!!! What was it? Did Deshawn step over a line? Were the women $ pushed $ that way? MHO The latter! 

    GO BROWNS!!!


  • ¿  REACTIONS of people here in Ohio and USA about Cleveland sports players,  what are they/you thinking  ? 
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    INOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!! Deshawn was a way more than normal guy/QB UNTIL he asked for a trade after a huge contract.....HMMMM......NO CONSPIRACY HERE.....Texans owner is a POS!!! look at the evidence! ALL Deshawn did was ask for a trade... then all this unsubstantiated "evidence" came to light!!! Then Deshawn  became a criminal!.??? 

    I and my wife truly believe Deshawn is a VICTIM!!! Prove me wrong.......WE BELIEVE IN DESHAWN WATSON!!!! 

    GO  BROWNS!!! 


  • 2022 NFL Draft: Day 2
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board rouhds 2&3

    GO BROWNS!!!!


  • Browns fans are a confusing bunch.
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    @calfoxwc said:

    this is bs. Everybody has their own opinion - the browns didn't "try to bring a franchise qb here". Watson can play, he isn't a star qb, he is a cancer, and apparently a sleazy in trouble with the law asswhole. The browns want to bring a winner to clevelad? then WHY give up THREE FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS for this garbage reputation? Why alienate about half of the fans who can't and won't support this jerk?

    I've been to Browns games before I was born. As a kid, I went with my Parents to see the browns play pittsburg in an exhibition game vs the squealers. I"ve watched Browns seasons through so many coaches. Decades and decades.

    Columbus Crew soccer fans protest Browns trade for Deshaun ...

    www.foxnews.com.icohttps://www.foxnews.com › sports › columbus-crew-soccer-fans-protest-browns-trade-deshaun-watson
    The decision by Cleveland Browns owners Jimmy and Dee Haslam to trade for former Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson has led to a backlash among fans of another team they own, the Columbus Crew.

    I watched Blanton Collier teach kids how to pass a football in a video back in the day as a kid. You judging fans who don't agree with you is stupid.

    The haslams doing this - was NOT for the fans or the team, not for winning. It was for going woke with the NFL. Seriously, they draft this "scumbucket" ? then they sign two other qb's who ....are all black.

    If the browns had traded two first round draft picks to draft say, PIckett? and traded Baker? I'd be fine with that.

    This was a slutty move by the Browns.

    ...What happened to innocence UNTIL proven guilty??? These Alligations against Watson are just that alligations! These alligations  ONLY came up after DeShawn asked to be traded.  By a lawyer(who is  SLEAZY,and MONEY driven) whom is a friend and neighbor of the corrupt(BITTER)

    Texans owner!! 


  • * OK BROWNS fans it's not all you it's  ☆ 2022 Cleveland GUARDIANS time ☆  ( * It also is worth reviewing )
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Tribe Board

    I feel your pain Brother! Always be the Indians! 

    GO TRIBE!!!!


  • Watson survey
    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar
    The Browns Board

    I and my wife are an AAA!!!

    We believe he is INNOCENT! There may have been some ADULT things that happened, but ALL were consenting ADULTS!! We as a couple are  all in on this transition/transaction! Deshaun is our QB1 moving forward/onward/AND Upwards!!! GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!! 

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate