I would Draft Mariota if he ist availble as the #12 Pick but i would not trade up for him
BrownsWolfsburg
@BrownsWolfsburg
Posts
-
RUMOUR - Browns offer both first round picks to Titans -
Shane Ray arrested for DUI and Marijuana possession.Hes future is fucked up. But i think the NFL have handle thinks like this better
-
Post FA First-Pick Mock draftsMy Favorite players in the Draft:
Shelten
Cooper
Grayson
-
Trading up to #2 for QB RiskyI dont want to see a trade for a QB. We dont have a Andrew Luck in the 2015 NFL Draft and I think if we can get Shelton with the #12 and Maybe #19 Humphries or Collins i would be happy. If we Draft a QB i would Pick Grayson in 2nd or 3rd Round.
-
2015 Browns Board DraftI really want Shelton. he´s the guy
-
Browns 2015 Dream DraftHow about Brandon Scherff
-
2015 Browns Board DraftHey Guys,
this is my first Post.
I hope we get a WR