BUNSofSTEEL08
Posts
-
Browns/steelers Game -
Longtime Penn State Football Coached Indicited With 40 Counts Of Child MolestationCleveland is any Better than the Burgh for Sickos ?? I dont think so...
http://www.city-data...eland-Ohio.html
http://www.city-data...nnsylvania.html
Guess what they are EVERYWHERE !! Watch Out for your Damn Kids !! This just happened to be High Profile ... And PSU will Pay Dearly. Which they should.
-
Turning The Corner?Turning the corner? Gimme a break! We can't even put one in the endzone against a 1-7 team...
Well they are better than your Average 1-7 team. IMHO. You guys just need some Weapons. I dont think its Blow it up time.
-
I Think Hillis Is GoneMADDEN Curse Strikes again !! Sad I Really Like Hillis personally.
-
Big Ben Is #1 In Nflzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
-
Big Ben Is #1 In NflCFFL... is dead on... And understands how it makes you guys look as a whole. I alwasy tell my People back in the Burgh "They aint all like that " ... Just like I am telling You all "We aint all like that " FAns !! ha ha ha ~
-
Big Ben Is #1 In NflNot our Best start. Injuries and just Poor play have been somewhat the Norm. Not going to write our season Off. We tend to Fix that stuff. The O`Line is a BIG Issue right now and Plays into Bens struggles... we will see where this all goes. I expect Tomlin and Co. to find a fix.. but if the Season remains a somewhat a struggle I wont be shocked either. Pretty sure the Steelers will remain competitive this season.
-
2-1 Baby, Browns Dream Season !Good Win Guys... Thats a Game you guys lose waaaaay more often than not over the past Decade or more. Colt had some rough Patches but when it was Money time He was Gold ! Congrats !
-
Nice WGood Win Browns Fans !! This was important to get done for you Guys congrats.
-
Steelers = OwnedWe got beat with an Ugly Stick ... Lessons to be learned OR Ugly can be the season. I expect lessons be learned. RatBirds a Very Good team...far better than the Steelers at this point. But luckily the Playoffs are not decided by what kind of team you are at this point. We will see,
Browns... I think are a better team man for man ( Than the Bengals) . It didnt work out that way Sunday sorry guys.
-
Ouch !No Words Necessary !
-
This Week's Survey 9/11Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:
1. One commentator...no names please...professes that the Andy Dalton/AJ Green passing combination will be the reincarnation of like Dan Marino and his receivers. Two part opinion:
A. Is he right? Will they be the new Dynamic Duo. If not, who will be the best new young QB/WR combo in the coming years of the NFL?
Its CINCINNATI...come on Man !!
B. What was the best QB/WR combo in history?
Young to Rice
2. I have theorized that the NFL is conspiring to try to move the Jacksonville Jaguars to Los Angeles. Assuming they are successful, what do you think the new name of that team should be? (I am hypothesizing that they will not keep the Jags name)
The LA Tsunami
3. Ballpeen had his "Sandwich" thread, so lets ask this: What do you most often eat for lunch?
Chicken Burrito
4. Who, in your opinion is the worst, or has given the absolute worst acting performance in a movie in the 21st Century?
Stallone.... DEMOLITION MAN
5. That nip is now in the air (since it was in the 50s in NEOhio last night). Of course it means football, but it also mean fall foliage in a few weeks. What is your favorite fall foliage viewing drive?
OHIO PA. Turn Pike in route to Pittsburgh .
Bonus question: Personally, I cannot I cannot watch TV shows or listen to conversations or reminisce about what happened on 9/11/2001. It just upsets me too much. But, perhaps you can. If you are willing, give your thoughts on it.
I enjoy watching History... It makes me stop and watch , regardless of weather I Hated that It happened in the 1st place. Which often I Do.
-
James HarrisonSame with 60% of your fan base who deny the past.
Bitter little Whiner !! Keep doing what you do
as i said I ONLY see it HERE. -
James HarrisonCheating ...Roids... Blaaaa Blaaaa Blaaaa. Funny how only the Bitter contingent of Brownie Nation (about 60% of your Fan-base ) is the only Place I see this Crap ... But you guys keep on taking the High Road. All it does is increase the P***y Karma that has your franchise somehow locked in this perpetual Tailspin.

-
RivalriesTop 10 NFL Local TV Market Ratings for 2010:
Team Household rating
Saints 43.9
Steelers 41.9
Packers 41.3
Chiefs 36.9
Colts 34.9
Vikings 34.5
Ravens 30.9
Patriots 30.9
Bills 30.9
Browns 29.1
Actually, I think you have to give it to the Bills and Browns fans which were after all 5-11 teams and haven't done that well for a decade or more. The others in the top 10 had the last 4 SB teams (Saints/Colts/Steelers/Packers) or teams that had been in recent conference title games (Ravens/Vikings/Pats), plus the Chiefs.
Chiefs fans Too...
-
RivalriesA steeler fan brought up 1970 not me. When the teams have played close to 120 times a steeler fan only looks at half of those.
Well dont roll us all under the bus.
-
How Bad Do The Squealers Suck?Zombo said:
Less than 20% can find Viet Nam on a map, it doesn't mean it's not there.
Less than 20% could tell you anything about the Korean War it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
The Browns of the forties and fifties were great dynasty that was probably the most innovative and influential team in the Modern Era. It happaned. It doesn't matter what some snot nosed fan that can remember ten years back thinks.
Z
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... As I said NOT Knocking it. Its impressive. Most dont care thats all.
-
RivalriesOnce again Steeler fans think that football started in 1970.
The Browns-Steelers rivalry is one of the most storied rivalries in the NFL. With 117 meetings and counting, it is the oldest rivalry and the most storied in the American Football Conference (AFC), surpassing any other rivalry in the conference by at least 5 contests.
NO we dont that's such a BS Statement , and always Tossed around. As much as saying you guys dont think whats happened since matters as much. we ALL Know whats up , what happened and what IS Happening. Steeler fans in General are WELL Versed in our Histoty ... it makes hwats happened SINCE 1970 all the more impressive. Thats argument is Total Bull S*** .. why keep tossing it out there ? And If a Few feel that way... we live in a What have you done for me Lately world anyway. But Most know our history extremely well.
-
RivalriesSince 1970 the Steelers are 53-24 against the Browns. That isn't even close to being a rivalry. They met in the playoffs only twice ever and the Steelers won both.
Honestly most Steelers fans would rank the Ravens and Patriots much bigger rivals right now. Hell, even the Bengals and Titans are bigger rivals.
strongly disagree S~Back ! What MAKES a Rivalry is History ...and The FANS ! Poll EVERY Person living in the Greater Pittsburgh as them the ONE Team they NEVER Want to lose to ...Area I am Sure its the Cleveland Browns. Please I dont live there but I am from there and My Friends and relatives from the Burgh are 100% Browns Haters. And Silverback... if the Browns weren't a Rival YOU wouldn't be here. Why bother ?
-
How Bad Do The Squealers Suck?Zombo said:
You are talking semantics, we are talking football.
They were a GREAT championship team. Not only did they dominate their league, but when they joined the NFL they trounced the defending champion Eagles and beat the Rams for the Championship. The AAFC Champs were BETTER than the NFL champs. They were the best team in the land. Don't know if they referred to themeselves as "world" champions, but I doubt there was a Uraguan team or something out there that was going to beat Paul Brown's men.
Zombo
We are talking the National Football League. And Poll ALL NFL Fans in the Nation and I bet less than 20% would agree with you. But I understand your need to cling to this. It is after all highly Impressive... and I am being serious. But its not on the same level. Being it was 60 yrs ago we are far removed from it all. Perhaps back in the 60s I might have felt differently. But you guys are entitled to your opinion. Most think its nit relevant that's all. And really I am not knocking the Titles. Its an impressive entry into PRO Football. I dont discount them so much as have BIG *`s by them.