He's got Aaron Rodgers's frame. Would you have the same concerns about him?
Correction: He's got Aaron Rodgers' frame with Olive Oyl's legs. It looks like he's walking on toothpicks.
He's got Aaron Rodgers's frame. Would you have the same concerns about him?
Correction: He's got Aaron Rodgers' frame with Olive Oyl's legs. It looks like he's walking on toothpicks.
I would say between 1946 to 1953 since Marion Motley (#76) is in the photo. And since they seem to be celebrating, I'd guess that it's either for winning one of their AAFC championships or the 1950 NFL championship.
I hope and pray Brandon can at least make the pass offense respectable. We've got decent receivers.
Most overrated show ever. Adam West couldn't act dead. Burt Ward's tell-all book was certainly interesting though.
Jim who? 
Happy OTA's everyone!
Who is that? Massaquoi?
Well, you made it sound like I hadn't named LA and SA. Those in fact were my first two choices.
I don't see Portland or Salt Lake City. I've been to Portland. It's not bad, but nothing special as far as I'm concerned. Plus it's less than 200 miles from Seattle (aka, the most overrated city in America.) Salt Lake City I've been to once. It's nice. I have questions about a team being able to compete with the Jazz for fans. As expensive as NFL game tickets are...?
And I don't get why there aren't major professional sports franchises in Las Vegas. I get the gambling, but it's legal in the state. Maybe they're worried the players will be spending all their off-time in the brothels? 
Speaking of gambling, I'm betting that within five years, the Jaguars will be in Los Angeles if the Raiders don't move back their first.
???? Did you read my post? LA and SA were included. Hello!!
And here is the dope: Portland and Salt Lake are in fact larger markets than Las Vegas. Portland ranks 22d, SLC 33, while Vegas is only #40. It if it eyeballs on TVs that you want, then those two outrank Vegas.
Plus, there is the gambling factor. The NFL is never going to go where gambling on their games is illegal.
Yes, I read your post. I was just giving my opinion.
I don't think gambling should be a determining factor concerning a potential Las Vegas team.
Childress looks a lot like the guy in Scanners whose head blew up.
Bring back the orange pants! I just like variety, change it up every now and then...
No. Brown jerseys and white pants at home exclusively. The way it oughta be dammit!
Portland and Salt Lake City with NFL teams? No. Los Angeles and San Antonio should be next if they expand. If the Raiders move back to L.A., I'd like to see the NFL put a team in Las Vegas.
How about Brandon?
This is the time of year where stains fans are in all their glory. Hell, draft talk starts 4 games into the regular season and now it's finally here.
The new roster of young, talented players who have the ill fortune of being drafted by the stains. Careers are killed right out of the gate.
The rest of the season is meaningless now, but this time is Christmas in dirty, dirty Cleveland.
Regards...
...an'at
The Steelers are a class organization. Too bad the same thing can't be said for their fans.
Vontaze "Headcase" Burfict has apparently signed as an UDFA with the Bungals. 
It's so typical. One step ahead, three giant leaps back.
Richardson, Miller and Schwartz were good picks. All can start from day one. Weeden was decent. He'll be the starter after three games.
Other than those guys... meh... 
I'm readying my torches as I type.
Jeremy Pharms or something like that.
Jeremiah Pharms. Allegedly beat and shot a marijuana dealer and spent 27 months in prison. After being released, he played two seasons for the New York Dragons of the Arena Football League.
He also converted to Izzlaaaaaam in prison. Big surprise there. 
Why not move the game back to Hawaii and play it after the Super Bowl?