Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.
If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.
63-0
Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.
If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.
63-0
We will bitch slap him like we did to his daddy Bill Bellichek when he was HC of the Browns.
You somehow forgot that WE OWN YOU.
Hey guys, what time's your playoff game on?
Savage was probably asked to take a demotion, and refused.As a Steeler fan, you'd probably have loved us to keep Crennell around forever- sort of like us Buckeye fans never wanted to see Lloyd Carr get the boot at at Michigan.
Obviously, I'd love to see you keep a loser like Crennel as head coach around forever. ( 0-8 vs. the Steelers in his short tenure as Browns HC) 
But I'm not disputing firing him.
I think it was a stupid move to fire the one guy that showed you any positive change - Phil Savage.
All that talk from Randy Lerner last year about one of the Browns biggest weaknesses being lack of continuity from one regime to the next.
End of 2008, and Savage is out the door. And you've got to start totally fresh again. Just like 1999. Just like 2001. Just like 2005.
Don't you guys ever get sick of that?
I'm guessing its because you're going to make a move for Cowher. Talk here in Pittsburgh is that it might start as soon as tomorrow. But I doubt he ends up coaching next year, and I doubt even more he goes to Cleveland.
Then what?
Congrats to the Brownies for getting rid of the best GM you guys have had since the move.
Maybe you'll find another Butch Davis to run the team into the ground.
Keep wiping the slate clean, and you wonder why you guys have had zero success since coming back.
I remember reading all these articles last year about how important it was to have continuity in the organization.
Whoops.
Get back to me when you know who your coach is gonna be in September.
Romeo better start cleaning out the desk tonight.
11 in a row!!!!!!
Wow, this story is certainly suprising considering the Cleveland fanbase.

Looks like 'ol byner was wrong about 7-9. You guys will be lucky to hit 5-11.
Meanwhile, in Steeltown we just guaranteed our 4th winning season in the last 5 years by embarassing the NFL's 'darling' franchise in their own house.
But hey, at least you're not the Bungles.
I seriously hope you dumb, impatient Browns fans run Savage out of town so you can have teams like 2003, 2004 that are devoid of ANY talent whatsoever.
Maybe you can try to sign Jeff Garcia to play QB.
what exactly are you guys giggling about?
we're 5-2, you're 3-4 and still behind Baltimore. We're also 3-0 in the division.
You're still on your way to 7-9.
Just as ol' Byner predicted back in August.