Going through this is like watching the old TV comedy series "SOAP".......
"Will the Browns trade/dump Baker?"
"Will Baker leave the Browns ASAP?"
"Is Baker the problem?"
"Is Stefanski the problem?"
"Is Stefanski's offense the problem?
"Is Berry the problem?"
"Are the Haslams the problem?"
"Is Emily the problem?"
"Will Jarvis ever talk to the media again?"
Find out the answers to these questions, and MANY more in the next few seasons of "SOAP, Browns' Edition"
AAAAARRRRRGGGHHH
Presented by Mike
Canton Mike
Posts
-
WHAT NEXT? -
★ Sorry BROWNS fans but last Tuesday to Thursday I got really sick ? and it was was off to the hospitalGet well
Mike
-
RIP John MaddenHe was truly one of the greats & a great loss.
RIP John Madden.
Mike
-
Don't know how I feel after this lossOn one hand, I'm really proud of how they played this asses off.
On the other hand, I think of all the big games this season that they just couldn't win, but really should have that put them in this situation. Kansas City, LA Chargers, Pittsburgh and first Baltimore games come to mind.
A loss this coming Saturday will pretty much end any playoff talk.
This team (coaching staff) seemingly doesn't know how to put a game away. Do they still need to learn how to win or are we "over analytic'd"?
Mike
-
Hunt and Hill unlikely to play saturday -
Baker MayfieldTough is one thing, STUPID is another!
I never played organized football, but golfed & bowled at high levels, UNTIL I tried to "play through" a shoulder injury. The result was permanent damage & a huge, lasting decline in both sports. WHOEVER is refusing to shut Baker down is not looking to his (and the team's) best interests OR his future in Cleveland.
Mike
-
So can we use this guy short-term?To answer the OP, put me in for a NO!
Mike
-
Joe WoodsI think we all knew there could be growing pains with the D, with all the new faces.
It's still maddening to watch at times, especially the 3rd & long conversions that happen far too often- but it does appear the D is settling in a tad.
To Joe Woods' credit he's implemented some good blitz schemes the last several games.
I was surprised by today's result. I figured the Browns might lose a close, high scoring game. GLAD I was wrong, and hope the D continues to improve.
Me too! I saw aggressive D, which I love!!
Mike
-
Alright. Alright Alright... about halfway thru 2021 so time to start talking about who you are watchingngI think the Browns could end up drafting way higher than any of us expected.
I can't shake the feeling that this season is slowly devolving into 2019...
I share your concern, but we'll see what happens.
Mike
-
M-Odell to the RamsMy take on the OBJ departure is.... "Addition by Subtraction"
He's gone..time to move on.
Mike
-
• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.I'll leave the beans out, thank you! Thanks for more recipes. I'll check 'em out soon.
Mike
-
• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home. -
• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.After a couple really good #13s their way... I customized one the way I used to fix "Subways' "... and made the Jersey Mike's less good.
Been there, done that & since, it's been "sticking with the ol' standard" for me.
Wife goes off to watch Grandkids tonight. I was debating about what to eat....It's off to Jersey Mike's I go. Thanks for the reminder!!
Mike
-
• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.Jersey Mike's? Yep, the Original Italian done "Mike's Way". That's this households' favorite sub.
Mike
-
Why so many injuries?The Browns aren't the only team with significant & numerous injuries. As often stated, football is a violent game The league may need to look at more significant roster expansion, game day actives, & raising of salary cap to accommodate same.
Mike
-
December 12 1964 -
Andrew Berry deep diveThanks for the link! That was a great article. He was hired after Stefanski Mike? We've gone through so much change the last 2 decades I've lost track.
Yep!
Stefanski hired as HC 1/13/2020
Berry hired as GM & Executive VP of Football Operations 1/27/2020 (a full 2 weeks AFTER the Stefanski hire!)
Mike
-
Kicking woes all ready ?Good point -but- it just seems to be a win it now attitude in sports, more than I can ever remember.
Not much patience to give a kicker or anyone else time to work things out........ plus it is the FOs job to get it right and NOW !
Sounds easy huh ?

I'm just glad my last name is not Berry, Stefanski, or Priefer!! Good luck to those guys!!

Mike
-
Kicking woes all ready ?You just wonder with 00:03 on the clock and you need a 49 yard FG to win versus KC on the road what will happen with _________ coming off the bench to try one.
If he really was good he'd already be the kicker, right ?

So what other FAs are out there ?

In Phil Dawson's 1st year, he went 8 for 12 FGs with a long of 49 yards. Many wanted him GONE. He seemed to get better & stronger as he aged, so I'm willing to be patient. Let's just hope that WHOEVER kicks for us is good under pressure.
Mike
-
Kicking woes all ready ?Just another challenge & I trust our decision makers.
Who kicks Sunday?...

Mike
Recipe is