I was going to join in the fun of invading the browns board but then I recalled my good friend Dave. Dave is a browns fan and what I've discovered is that just being a browns fan is soulcrushing. Making fun of Dave throughout the course of the season is much akin to pushing a blind kid in a wheelchair down an up escalator. Sure, at first it's worth a chuckle, but as the trainwreck continues and continues and continues you realize that maybe what you thought would be funny is in fact sad. Sad because while the trip down the escalator brought a moment of levity to yourself, the kid will always be blind and always in a wheelchair.
You poor saps will always be the blind kids in the wheelchair and once a week throughout the season some other team is going to come along and push you down an escalator. Maybe a couple of times you'll be able bring the bastards down with you (you play Detroit, right?) but the truth is you and your squad is a laughing stock.
Good luck with that.