the bottom line here is that the obvious is being misrepresented and understated. half your argument is so pedantic it borders the sort of idealistic actualization set in the skeptical world of free will. the other half lacks both the function and design to even approach a semblance of cogency deserving the gratitude of discourse.
CoachShmaltz
Posts
-
Edge of Darkness Review -
Shapiro finally gets it.dude no one wants to read that long-ass crap. save it for your listserv, douche.
-
texasTexas talking tthe Big Ten wanting in. They dont want any of the Big 10
And apparently, the English language wants none of you.
You should file a class action lawsuit against whatever school district reared you, and obvioulsy misappropriated their budget.
"The Texas Longhorns Football Team is discussing changing their division, and moving to the Big Ten. In my opinion, that would be a poor decision, as the Big Ten is a more competitive division."
GOT IT?
-
Steelers did not make it to the play-offsand the dodecahedron is any polyhedron with twelve flat faces
-
Will you take the census exam?we are already a "nielsen family."
alf
vs.
man v. food
IS our census.
-
Iguodala's market includes Cavsnaw he's a BEAST. good pickup for z, a.p. or any other scrub.
-
What are the chances we draft a kicker?it's important to have a good kicker in the fold, especially in Cleveland in late autumn.
it's important to have a lot of things, especially a good barometer. you can't catch your sea legs without a good barometer. a good moral compass north AND south to guide you through those murky waters. and, nwob, murky waters are the business, here in cleveland. it is for those reasons i agree that we need a good kicker. one that can TACKLE.
-
Edge of Darkness ReviewErr . . . . no, Westside Steve. I've never gone on an anti-Semitic rant, blaming the Jews for all the world's problems when I'm drunk. In fact, I've never gone on a rant about any racial or ethnic group when I'm drunk. Mel Gibson is a bigoted, racist piece of s*** and will burn in hell right next to his sig heil, grand-wizard daddy.
From the Latin:
"In vino veritas."
"In wine, there is truth."
-
Recommended Readsbrad thor
-
attending any concerts this year?what do you all have lined-up?
ting tings
-
Edge of Darkness ReviewI can at least sympathize with the guy and assume heโs basically a decent fellow.
whoa
-
How Bout Those Cardinal Mooney Cardinalsdump brady quinn he is a loser
u r the one who shud get dumped brady is a real winner and he proves it on the football field.
-
Castro's Inboxthey should pay US to go to the games this year. manny acta is a freaking joke he's going to completely wreck this entire organization single-handedly with his incompetency. if we get less than 110 losses it will be a freaking MIRACLE.
-
EARLY PRESEASON RANKING!i like that tv show with the guy who is fat and eats all those hot dogs.
-
DISH Screwing Mid & Southern Ohio Cavs FansIf anyone would like to join me in my fight http://www.dishnetwork.com/customerService...il/default.aspx
first of all, no one wants to join you in your fight to do anything. second, u suk.
-
Steelers did not make it to the play-offsThat's an awesome joke dude. It sure took you a long time to write. Did you, like- kick back with a cold one and get all psyched to type that word for word? It sure was worth it- I laughed!

-
Browns stories - what's your storyEvery word is true.
And it makes me very, very sad to have to share that experience. I grew up in Cleveland, I live in Cleveland, I am from Cleveland- born and raised die-hard Browns fan.
As a little kid, I remember watching my dad, my mom, my aunts and uncles, with tears in their eyes, some just flat out crying, after The Fumble, after The Drive. I couldn't understand it, grown men on the verge of tears, my aunt crying. I was very young, and I couldn't understand it- but I knew it was MORE than football- it was CLEVELAND.
I bleed orange and brown, dude.
That's why it was very sad, and very difficult to tell that story.
But I felt, even at 21- this is too much for me. And certainly too much for all the young kids I saw there. Kids shouldn't be exposed to that crap.
Maybe you should just kick back on mom's basement couch in the OC and leave the TRUTH to all the real mfr's . . . . . . . RIGHT HERE IN CLEVELAND.
-
Browns stories - what's your storyMy first Browns game was in 2000, a preseason game. I was 21.
I will make this short and to the point.
It was like walking through a Roman vomitorium. Even after 3 years in a hard-partying college fraternity I was completely and thoroughly disgusted.
All I saw was puke. And people puking. And trying to start fights. I saw a man, maybe 70 years old, too drunk to walk and his sons (presumably), literally carrying through the lot to their car. At one point he basically collapsed and puked everywhere. Did I mention he was like 70?
I saw people hanging their heads over upper deck bannisters puking their brains out on God knows who, underneath. I went into the bathroom and all I heard was the sound of multiple people puking.
I saw a guy in his mid-20's so drunk he had puked all over himself and his girlfriend was holding him up so he wouldn't black out.
All I saw was puke. All I saw was drunk-a-holes trying their best to pick fights. But mostly- just a whole lot of puke.
I was thoroughly disgusted and have not been to a Browns game since.
I never miss a game on TV, I read the paper daily, I enjoy talking Browns on this website. I am a huge Browns fan. But still, after 10 years, you couldn't pay me to go to a game and sit through that s### again. Disgusting.
-
We get to quit paying one of our former coachesit would be very easy to laugh at romeo because he is so fat but i can't laugh because i'm a fat ass and right now i'm eating chicken wings with barbeque sauce and blue cheese dressing.
-
Draft Jeremy Lin!when he got off the plane for the game against santa clara there were chinese paparazzi everywhere. he's a big deal over there. now the cavs' new chinese ownership . . . who knows? but he is from "taiwan," which china still calls "chinese taipei." dunno how much a problem this would be-kind of a complicated social/political thing. like in the little league world series, those kids wore uni's that said "chinese taipei." wouldn't surprise me if he played summer ball with la then went to europe or something.