so i am guessing we can do no worse than 7 ? maybe stay at 6
Coyote
Posts
-
Currently our 2025 first round pick is.... -
Browns Have #2 Overall Draft PickIf there is a QB they believe is a franchise QB you take him. But don't drop back farther that about 5-6, take Abdul Carter.
-
Can the Cavs Win a Championship this year?They got the superstars and depth to win it all. Its gonna come down to staying healthy I believe.
-
Close callI had emergency brain surgery last Wednesday. They took out a 6 centimeter tumor. I was having balance and memory issues and went in for an MRI. After surgery, two scans later, they confirmed they got it all. I am doing great, in Wednesday and out Friday. I will do about a month straight of radiology, just to make sure everything is cleaned up.
-
"Official" ? ▪︎ NFL WEEK 17 ▪︎ JETS -at- BROWNS (-7½) ? "The" J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets ThreadPLAYOFFS BABY!!!!!!!!!!
-
"Official" ? ▪︎ NFL WEEK 17 ▪︎ JETS -at- BROWNS (-7½) ? "The" J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets ThreadGame
-
"Official" ? ▪︎ NFL WEEK 17 ▪︎ JETS -at- BROWNS (-7½) ? "The" J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets ThreadKillin me.............
-
"Official" ? ▪︎ NFL WEEK 17 ▪︎ JETS -at- BROWNS (-7½) ? "The" J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets ThreadSUPER BOWL.............SUPER BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!
-
▪︎ The Official ? - NFL WEEK 15 - Bears ▪︎at▪︎ Browns (-3) ? Dec. 17 (O/U 38)This shit is not good for my heart.
-
Deshaun Watson gone for the yearI was at work when I read the news on Twitter. Sware to God I almost stroked out. So close to making a serious playoff run........evan without Nick Chubb...... I don't know what we as Browns fans collectively did to deserve this......but the Football Gods can go fuck themselves. No fanbase deserves this. Other teams players commit rape, murder, assault........ And win at least 1 Super Bowl. Browns........nope 10 more years of purgatory......
-
▪︎ ? 2023 Dutch's Browns Questions! ... ... ?1. Browns record? 11-6
2. Bengals record? 12-5
3. Ravens record? 9-8
4. Steelers record? 10-7
5. How many points do the Browns score? How many points do the Browns allow? 401-352
6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Deshaun Watson throw for? 4046/41/14
7. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have? 1386/13
8. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Moore/85
9. Who is second for the Browns in receptions? How many receptions? Cooper/81
10. How many sacks COMBINED do Myles Garrett and Za'Darius Smith have? 29
11. How many field goals does Dustin Hopkins attempt? How many does he make? 35 of 40
12. Browns record vs the AFC North? 4-2
13. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? KC over Philly -
Browns cut'sAustin Watkins, Jaelon Darden, T.Togiai, Demetric Felton Jr., Isaiah Thomas, Michael Dunn among the #Browns not making the initial 53 - but many will be back on PS or roster; Mohamoud Diabate and Ronnie Hickman have played their way onto the 53. Per Mary K.
-
Cade York is out.Cade is struggling mentally to focus. I get his struggle. I shoot pool in a league , and sometimes when things aren't clicking upstairs you miss shots that you make 98-100 times. It drives you fucking absolutely crazy. I've made this shot 100 times..........WTF is going on??? Then it clicks. And you can't miss............you can fucking TRY to miss but nope you make your shot. I know its stressful as a fan, but Cade has the talent. If he goes half the year and sucks, then replace him. And missing 1 field, does not mean he sucks. If he goes 5/11...........that sucks.
-
? Preseason Game 2: Commanders at Browns Aug 11. ?Thats a bullshit call.
-
? Preseason Game 2: Commanders at Browns Aug 11. ?Official announcement: 10-minute warmup period. Expected kickoff 8:46 p.m.
-
~ ★ R.I.P. Jim Brown, 87 ★ ~One of my best friends who passed about 15 years ago raved about Jim Brown. Told stories of watching him. Then when I saw the film, I understood. He was dominance personified. I really, really wish I coulda seen him play.........
-
"The" ? 2023 NFL Draft: Saturday Day 3 ? ThreadOh good, not only do we get American dbag "youtubers" and "influencers" announcing picks, we get German dbags with stupid outfits announcing picks!
Yep its really annoying.......
-
"The" ? 2023 NFL Draft: Friday Day 2 Thread. ?Give me Adebawore.
-
"The" ? 2023 NFL Draft: Friday Day 2 Thread. ?Amount of trades is crazy.
-
"The" ? 2023 NFL Draft: Friday Day 2 Thread. ?Sam LaPorta gonna be a good one.