Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
C

Crow

@Crow
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
119
Topics
5
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Holmgren better win at least 6 games
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    @kosar_for_president said:

    It's really wild how little some people on this board know about football.
    Most football fans know little about football.

  • New Format?
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    Go to Options on the top right of the first post

    And select standard

    Easy fix


  • Quarterbacks for 2011 draft
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    I'm still interest in that young Derek Anderson fellow, he appears to be a dapper free agent.


  • Big Ben Accused of Rape... again
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    @the-gipper said:

    What if you attended Duke?
    Duke is of the devil.

  • Thanks Derek Anderson
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    @htownbrown said:

    I had no idea cleveland was the new san francisco!
    We are hosting the Gay Olympics in 2010.

  • Derek Anderson Apologizes
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    Go play for Buffalo


  • Thanks Derek Anderson
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    except it was Queen who kept throwing deep balls out of bounds against Baltimore.
    Anderson is much more efficient. Those would have been interceptions instead.

  • Thanks Derek Anderson
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    wi537o.jpg

    This is basically what we have DA to thank for.


  • Derek Anderson Blasts YOU
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    Wrong thread.


  • Derek Anderson Blasts YOU
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    I hope he goes to the Lions.


  • Thanks Derek Anderson
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    @miktoxic said:

    can't you understand anderson's frustration? or any other competitive athlete who wants to win and is trying their damnest and people still rip you up? i'd feel sorry for anyone in any similar situation. hey the guy just got cut from his team. wouldn't you be hurt and a little pissed too. i'm sure he'll change his tune down the road. we fans can be ruthless is right. we want a winner. at least we don't throw molotov cocktails at the goalies of our third world country soccer teams. yet.
    I can understand his frustration.

    I can't understand why he'd be so stupid to act out on it.


  • Thanks Derek Anderson
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    Even so, not ALL Browns fans did that.

    And complaining about it just going to make him look stupid.


  • Thanks Derek Anderson
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    Derek Anderson says "ruthless" Browns fans "don't deserve a winner"

    DA can go to Hell.

    So can moronic, bullshit homophobia.


  • DA has been cut!!!!
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    Lumbergh has slit his wrists as we type.


  • Javon Walker...hmm?
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    Actually he just pissed off Old Man Al. It wasn't that he sucked, just that he wasn't cool with the "old schemes' bit.

    EDIT: He might actually suck I mean, but he didn't not get to play in Oakland for that reason.


  • Big Ben Accused of Rape... again
    C Crow
    The Browns Board
    rape3.png

  • Jim Caldwell
    C Crow
    The Browns Board
    motivatora6f582e4a76d8922e35230f6f9e647b94e4d6c7b.jpg

  • I like Drew Stanton....
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    He's starting Sunday, Stafford is out on IR.

    Might be worth watching.


  • What Browns Merchandise did you receive?
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    I guess I should have been more specific when I said, "Get me a Browns jersey this year!" 😒


  • What Browns Merchandise did you receive?
    C Crow
    The Browns Board

    I got a Tim Couch jersey. 🙁

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate