Daniel Wolf suggested a good twitter account for Browns updates.
http://twitter.com/TheDawgPound
Check it out.
Daniel Wolf suggested a good twitter account for Browns updates.
http://twitter.com/TheDawgPound
Check it out.
OFFENSE
WR: Brian Robiskie; Carlton Mitchell; Demetrius Williams; Chris Matthews; Rod Windsor
LT: Joe Thomas; Branndon Braxton; Calton Ford
LG: Eric Steinbach; Pat Murray; Jason Pinkston
Alex Mack; Billy Yates; Steve Vallos
RG: Shawn Lauvao; John Greco; Jarrod Shaw
RT: Tony Pashos; Phil Trautwein; Dominic Alford
TE: Benjamin Watson; Evan Moore; Alex Smith; Jordan Cameron; Evan Frosch
WR: Joshua Cribbs; Greg Little; Jordan Norwood; Johnathan Haggerty; L.J. Castile; Juan Nunez
QB: Colt McCoy; Seneca Wallace; Jarrett Brown; Troy Weatherhead
FB: Owen Marecic; Tyler Clutts
RB: Peyton Hillis; Montario Hardesty; Brandon Jackson; Quinn Porter; Armond Smith
DEFENSE
LE: Jayme Mitchell; Derreck Robinson; Brian Sanford; Jabari Fletcher
DT: Phil Taylor; Scott Paxson; Ko Quaye; Andre Carroll
DT: Ahtyba Rubin; Brian Schaefering; Travis Ivey; Kyle Anderson
RE: Jabaal Sheard; Marcus Benard; Auston English
SLB: Scott Fujita; Brian Smith; Benjamin Jacobs; Sidney Tarver
MLB: D’Qwell Jackson; Titus Brown; Steve Octavien
WLB: Chris Gocong; Kaluka Maiava; Eric Gordon; Archie Donald
LCB: Joe Haden; Buster Skrine; Ramzee Robinson; Darian Hagan
RCB: Sheldon Brown; Dimitri Patterson; Coye Francies; James Dockery
FS: Usama Young; Mike Adams; DeAngelo Smith
SS: T.J. Ward; Eric Hagg; Ray Ventrone; Carl Gettis
SPECIAL TEAMS
P: Richmond McGee
K: Phil Dawson; Jeff Wolfert
H: Richmond McGee
PR: Joshua Cribbs; Jordan Norwood; Armond Smith; James Dockery
KR: Joshua Cribbs; Buster Skrine; Armond Smith; James Dockery
LS: Ryan Pontbriand; Tyler Clutts
Note: WR Mohamed Massaquoi is on the active/non-football injury list
have you checked on ebay or craigslist? I know that seems obvious but usually people sell for good prices on there. Here in NC i got two preseason panthers tickts for $25 ob ebay. Especially on CL once it gets closer to the game people will get a little desperate to sell and they'll go low.
I just checked stubhub and you can get $2 tickets in the 500s haha or you can sit behind the endzone for as low as $15.
Are we interested? I heard he sent an e-mail to every team stating that he would play for 1 year for 3 mil.
Would you like to interpret some of this for us that don't play video games?
I assume these ratings are an attempt to assess each players capabilities, which is fine as these ratings could give some guide to an objective assessment of the Browns players talents.
There is a flaw however in that I see a number of names on this list that are no longer with the team, including the likes of Vickers and Delhomme and Mike Bell.
Your interpretation is correct. The rosters were the team rosters during the lockout, I think. They aren't up to date.
For those of you that play Madden...
http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/madden12ratings/_/team/cle/id/5/cleveland-browns
Ladies and Gentlemen, our new STARTING...PUNTER...
Richmond McGee!

Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Any particular reason or can you just not stand anyone who happens to be black and the same size as Shaun Rodgers.
Why? Did he phuuk your girlfriend?
I followed the NFL Draft very closely and went to the actual draft. I met him and Peyton Hillis at the draft and Peyton was one of the nicest football players I've ever met, on the other hand Phil was a straight up douchebag. At the draft there was a group of about 5-6 young kids and they were getting everyone to sign their footballs, including Cam Newton, Von Miller, Marcel Dareus. Literally everyone. Phil gave the kids the cold shoulder. He has had off the field issues such as in college he played for Penn State but was kicked off the team for getting in a fight so he went to Baylor. He also has a bum knee and was a major injury concern which was one of the reasons why his draft stock was low. The fact that one of my favorite players in the draft, Cameron Jordan, was still available at that pick also ticked me off. He was also one rated one of the highest "boom-or-bust" players in the entire draft. Just my opinion, other people are thrilled about the pick. It's not too often that a "talented" "true nose tackle" comes around in the draft. We'll just have to wait and see.
Did Rogers get a decent amount of money?
Honestly at this point legs or not I don't even care because what should be a lively and exciting period has been a huge let down. With that said I also don't want them to make bad signings so I don't mind avoiding guys like Edwards who is a question mark IMO. I just want to be able to talk about anything Browns. And rumors from someone with some sort of connections to teams and who has pegged some big signings are a good start because you never do know.
The more and more I think about it I really want to see Rodgers on this team just because IMO we need a CB badly even if they can't beat out Sheldon Brown we need a solid nickel guy and a guy to fill in for Brown and Haden. I am not at all confident of the likes of Buster Skrine and the kid we picked up from the Eagles getting any PT. I feel a solid DB is imperative to have at this stage in Sheldon Browns career. Rodgers for a yr at a decent amount would be fine with me because at the end of the day its only a year and it isn't my money. If he would sign a reasonable contract though I would sign him multi year and see what happens. The way the league is designed now I truly believe you can never have to many DB's.
The more I think about Tatapu the more my opinion of him changes. He is a middle linebacker and we have DJ. I think DJ is going to really suprise people this year. I think that him playing in the middle in a stripped down and simple (compared to previous season) defense is going to lead to him not thinking as much and making a ton of plays. With that being said I don't know if it is worth throwing any sort of real money at him. Again though if we sign him for a year who really cares because it isn't our money. Tatapu would be more appealing if he could be an outside backer.
Osi is they guy I really covet. I can not stress to you how much I like Osi. I am still having trouble with the idea of the Browns parting with a first round pick for him and would be upset if that were the case ... but I think being that we have 2 first rounders I would honestly get over it. At 29 I would say he is still in the prime of his career and has another 3 good years left in him. ***Side note I am not saying I want to give up the first rounder. I am just saying I would get over it if they did** He is a monster at DE and we need that so bad. We haven't had any defensive players of his caliber since we came back in 1999. He is a playmaker on the defensive end. He gets to the QB and he had 10 forced fumbles last year. 10!!!
Like I have said previously I would maybe position a trade where we get the Giants second rounder and Osi for the later of our 2 first rounders. Or maybe I would try and do something along the lines of a third and a player (gocong comes to mind since they need a backer and I dislike Gocong in the 4-3 as he was a failure from what I have read about him in the 4-3 scheme) Of course the ideal situation could be us signing Tatapu and him being able to be an outside backer and then trading Gocong to the Giants with a third and fifth the following year for Osi.
I could easily live with a SLU of ...
Osi/Taylor/Rubin/Sheerd
Tatapu/Dqwell/Fujita
Haden/Rodgers/Sheldon Brown @ FS/Ward
All of a sudden we would actually have NFL caliber players all over on defense and even some studs mixed in there with Haden, Ward, and Osi ... And then guys like Tatapu, Dqwell and Fujita who want to prove themselves after injuries and being cast off from there former teams.
I love Osi and all but he has always played opposite of Michael Strahan or Justin Tuck. He's had other good players on that defensive line. Not gonna lie, Cleveland would be quite the change of pace playing alongside Sheard, Taylor, and Rubin. I don't think he would do as well on the Browns defense. Basically, I am saying that he isn't worth the price. A 1st round pick is incredibly valuable and we have two. There's a strong draft class coming in (supposably) so lets take advantage of it. Just my two cents. Go Browns!
Anddd it's all down hill from here. I cannot stand Phil Taylor.
Nate signed with the bengals...
Adam Schefter..
Eagles trade DT Brodrick Bunkley to Cleveland for 5th round pick in 2012 and agreed to terms with LB Akeem Jordan on a one-year deal.
I can't believe the Eagles also got Cullen Jenkins...
Incarcerated bob tweeted..
**NFL FA NEWS**Source: Raiders & Cowboys are now seriously involved with A Cromartie (Offers coming today) Jets are still in it & Browns now
Haden-Cromartie move Sheldon Brown to FS and Ward at SS? Yes please !
There's still plenty of competent corners available such as Carlos Rogers, Antonio Cromartie, and Chris Carr.
I've personally never liked Michael Jenkins. I'd much rather pick up Malcolm Floyd or Mike Sims-Walker.
6'0" 200, "freakishly athletic," awesome hair, and 4.4 speed. I still really hope they get Ray Edwards or JJ in addition to Usama.
I'd be happy with adding Plax to our all-star receiving core. But, it has been reported that it's down to the Giants and the Steelers. Hopefully the Giants.