Same old, same old.
cuwoohio
Posts
-
***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread*** -
Sashi firedGet ready for the AJ McCarron era.
Oh and by the way, he is a dreadful quarterback.
That may be, but his mom is HOTTT!!!
-
Sashi firedGet ready for the AJ McCarron era.
Oh and by the way, he is a dreadful quarterback.
That may be, but his mom is HOTTT!!!
-
***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***Ready for the boo fest
-
YESSSSSSSI like the Kizer pick. Just take some time with him please.
-
Garrett Peppers and 1st rounder]What's so hard to understand? They did pretty much what I thought they would do. They took the best pass rusher in the draft, a safety that fits Gregg Williams' scheme as a box safety and fills our returner needs as well, and a tight end with tremendous upside for an offensive scheme that led to Tyler Eiffert catching 13 TD's in Hue Jacksons last season in Cincinnati.
And they had to make all of those deals to do that?
What they're doing is trying to show the rest of the NFL is that they are the smartest ones in the room.
-
Garrett Peppers and 1st rounderI just don't get what they're plan is.
-
On The Record: Make your QB predictionsThe best is KIzer. Has all of the tools, and will quickly loose the millennial facade.
The bust will be Watson. Good attitude, but the tools are not as sharp. With the right team I guess anything would be possible for either.
-
Roll CallDover, Ohio
-
Draft Day 1 Thoughts -
Draft Day 1 ThoughtsThe guy's got speed, and is a play maker. It's not a bad pick at 15.
-
Brady deflated againThe Patriots usually overlook the Browns and Brady isn't super human. If it is indeed Brady's first game back, Browns win.
-
Eagles Trade ConfirmedWhy now. The only reason I can come up with is they're going to deal some more before or during the draft.
-
Eagles Trade Confirmed -
Eagles Trade ConfirmedIt's Bleacher report guys.....take it for what it's worth.
-
It would be stupid to take a QBThere are only two scenarios for the Browns:
1. If the front office and coaching staff like whichever QB is available at 2, run up to the podium and draft him.
2. If the front office and coaching staff do NOT like whichever QB is available at 2, trade the pick to a QB-hungry team and rape them.
Hopefully if it's number 2, they're putting a vibe out that they are considering taking the QB to get a better offer from someone who's desperate. .
-
Rams trade to number 1This is the kind of kick in the ass this draft needed. It's like a Joe Walsh joining the Eagles kick in the ass. Let's bring it on!!!
-
Rams trade to number 1According to all of the buzz, Wentz is the Rams guy. Recent buzz here is that the Browns are leaning toward Goff. I have to wonder if the Rams approached the Browns about a trade and couldn't get a deal done. That number 2 pick is more valuable today if the Browns aren't sold on Goff, and I don't really know what this new front office may do. Maybe a QB comes in a trade for the pick.
-
Season ticket renewal todayMine were on the bucket list & I'll keep 'em as long as I'm able.
Mike
Mine was also a bucket list item of sorts, and I ended up in the lower bowl. Seats were great, but I lost my patience with the constant crap on the field, and the trip to the stadium and back home was becoming a pain. I couldn't sell anything toward the end of last season, so I gave them away to charities. I think the 33% price increase was also a big factor. I may go back once in a while, but I'll be fine watching at home.
-
RG3 Signs with the BrownsI'm willing to bet there won't be one media outlet that doesn't point out that this will be the twenty somethingish starting qb the Browns have had since 1999.