Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
D BoneD

D Bone

@D Bone
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
7.9k
Topics
80
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
0
Status updates
Badges

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • For those who wish me dead. Actually haters reprise
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    Clicked on my Browns Board bookmark for the first time in months and saw the title of this thread and feared it was another Tour thread when he announced his illness, and I'm really glad it was something else.

    ^ With that being said, this thread is an example of the reason I no longer participate here and judging from the current game day threads that are now lucky to get to a whopping 3 pages - when they used to break into the 20s, I'm not alone. You've had a thankless job Steve trying to keep the ship afloat and you've done way more than 99% of the forum members.

    Man I miss the glory days when Tour was the main poster on this forum, but nothing lasts forever...


  • Dutch's 2025 Browns Questions
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    1. Browns record?    6-11
    2. Bengals record?   10-7
    3. Ravens record?    12-5
    4. Steelers record?    9-8
    5. How many points do the Browns score and allow in 2025?      311 / 401
    6. How many games does Joe Flacco start for the Browns in 2025?    9
    7. How many games does Dillon Gabriel start for the Browns in 2025?    6
    8. How many games does Shadeur Sanders start for the Browns in 2025?    2
    9. The Browns have two first round picks in the '26 NFL Draft - theirs and Jacksonville's. What draft positions are they?    6 / 9
    10. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Joe Flacco throw for?      1,719 / 8 / 11
    11. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Dillon Gabriel throw for?    1,386 / 8 / 7
    12. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Shadeur Sanders throw for?    396 / 2 / 3
    13. Who leads the Browns in rushing and how many yards does he run for?    Sampson 707
    14. Who leads the Browns in receptions and how many receptions does he have?    Jeudy 77
    15. Who is second for the Browns in receptions and how many receptions does he have?    Njoku 69
    16. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have?   13
    17. Browns record vs the AFC North?   2-4
    18. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins?    Lions vs Chiefs / Lions 31-27

                 ** Can someone please like my post, because Douche Oven liked everyone else's but mine... I feel so unwanted **


  • Annie Agar NFL Weekly Meeting
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    "Throw ball high with a little smiley face" ?


  • Hell Yeah!!!! President Trump has returned to save America!!
    D BoneD D Bone
    Political Discussion

    I don't hang out in here but thought I'd add my thoughts if anyone cares. 

    56 years ago I was born in SoCal and have lived here for every second since. My parents taught me that "Democrats were for small business and the working man and Republicans were for big business". So being the son and future partner of a small business owner, I registered as a Democrat on my 18th birthday... Fast forward to the 3rd year of Obama's 2nd term and I officially changed to a registered Independent. 

    Even though I live in CA, I still voted for Trump yesterday.

    My takeaways from the results are:

    1) America wants change. The vast majority of American people were/are sick and tired of how this country is being run and they just want change... even if it's from a person they truly don't like as a man... they just want change.

    2) Here in Los Angeles county we finally got rid of DA George Gascon and his liberal soft on crime policies that have created a place where people walk into a store and grab whatever they want and just walk right the fuck on out without any consequences whatsoever..... and it was a landslide result in the 70% region.

    We also passed a law that makes these types of crimes felonies again as well as other drug related crimes too... you know, making crime illegal again. 

    ^ My takeaway from those 2 super important local issues (to me) says only one thing.....

    Even liberals are sick of liberal policies. 


  • Waving Goodbye for now
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    Enjoy Justin! If you are able to pull everything off that you want you will find that you are so much happier and you can give so much more attention to the things that you can control and that really do matter to you. 

    I'll just finish off by saying take those girls of yours, put down all of the phones and just go outside and play and laugh until your stomachs ache.  


  • Watson Out for the Season - Ruptured Achilles
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    ^ Sorry, now I just have to do it and you can blame Ag....

    Los-Angeles-Dodgers-getty-H-2024.webp


  • The Official Browns vs Ravens Game Thread Oct 27th
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your wife deserves a better man for a husband, but it is what it is I suppose. 

    mean-girls-style-anniversary-ss07.webp


  • The Official Browns vs Ravens Game Thread Oct 27th
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    Today was fun again and for me, the win couldn't have come against a better team. 

    As much fun as I was having I kept thinking about Kevin's quote "Watson gives us the best chance to win" and I said several "Fuck you Kev" out loud.

    Hopefully JOK is not injured too bad as that looked pretty damn scary the way his neck extended on impact.

    I've had a good run the last 3 sporting events (games 1 & 2 World Series and today) so that means it's time to pay the reaper for me, so put all your money on a Skankees comeback. 


  • Dorsey To Take Over…
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    This is really good news as Kevin needs to focus on gameday, game management and that's tough to do when trying to call offensive plays.

    Now he can coach 2 series ahead and be ready to make whatever decision he has to, but based on history, I would suggest to him to go full Costanza and do the opposite of whatever his first instinct is. 


  • Watson Out for the Season - Ruptured Achilles
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    @axe said:

    Don't forget the Herschel Walker trade.

    That one built a dynasty. 


  • Jamies Winston on Deshaun Watson
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    @packernation said:

    What Jameis is getting at is that this is one of your own. No matter if you think he sucks or if you feel he is a horrible person, he is a Brown until he is not. The man was laying on the turf and you did not know how severe the injury was or if he was even breathing. And you chose to cheer. 

    You can say whatever you want about me. If hearing the truth upsets you, so be it. I don't give a fuck what your failure at life selves think of me. 

    When even LeBron James is calling you out as pathetic, lame, and disgusting, then you know it's real. You can't handle that. LeBron knows Cleveland better than anyone.

    No non-desperate free agent will ever want to come to Cleveland again. You clowns are affecting all Cleveland sports, not just the Browns.

    I am sure your the families are proud.

    Dude, go fuck yourself and take your white knight, holier than thou virtue signaling shit with you. 


  • Jamies Winston on Deshaun Watson
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    Most fans are fully aware that the team has massive issues and bringing in Fran Tarmontana himself is not going to make much of a difference on the scoreboard. However it will be easier to stomach the imminent shit show with a guy under center that the average human doesn't find repulsive. 

    I do think the offense will play a little better with Jameis but much like putting gravy on a pile of shit, it still won't taste good.  


  • Jamies Winston on Deshaun Watson
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    Again, somewhere Jimmy and Dee saw their boy go down and now they both know they have to keep those automatic payroll deposits flowing even though he's played his last snap as a Cleveland Brown.

    ..... half full as they say 


  • The Official Browns vs Bengals Game Thread Oct 20th
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    We are all about to find out just how bad the team is or how bad Watson was. 


  • The Official Browns vs Bengals Game Thread Oct 20th
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    Here we go. 


  • The Official Browns vs Bengals Game Thread Oct 20th
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    I have been a Browns fan since 1963 and I have never seen a team that looks this bad.

    Being able to forget pain is genetically built into humans otherwise humanity would've been extinct centuries ago when women never had a 2nd child. 


  • Do you trade Garrett?
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    Yes, I would trade him. This current team is over. Done. Kaput... time to give the next future former regime some capital to completely fucking squander. 


  • Coop Traded!
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    Finally, a font size I can read. 


  • The Official Browns at Eagles Game Thread Oct 12th
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    @texasag1969 said:

    Flacco in for Richardson. Mahomes has a bye week. 2 TDs in a 20-17 win over Tenn.

    Went with Goff. 


  • The Official Browns at Eagles Game Thread Oct 12th
    D BoneD D Bone
    The Browns Board

    The most important question I'll ask today for those of you reading this.

    Goff or Cousins today in FF? 

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate