Can we just card Opaque for going off-topic and be done with it?
D.libre
Posts
-
Why the hell is Hank Poteat getting pt?????????????????? -
Hoynes - Deep HoleThe hole isnt too deep. Win games, and people will come back, simple as that. People dont support losing franchises, with football being the exception. That is mostly like because any NFL team only plays 8 home games a year.
-
Les Paul RIPRIP Les paul. Too bad I could never afford any of your instruments.
-
Inglorious BastardsWould this be the wrong thread to post in if Kill Bill is one of my favorite movies ever and I really didnt think much of Reservoir Dogs at all?
-
HLH FundraiserSo - is there anything we can do for you until September to help pass the time?
Timbit
-
Lebron Staying Past 2010?Id believe those are the best first game numbers for a rookie.. but what does that really matter? Lebron looks great, but lets give it some time.
And the cavs lost the first two games so far, even with Lebron putting up great numbers.. it doesnt matter if he sets every rookie record in the league if they still cant win over 30 games
Btw, I also watched him in high school, the guy really is astounding.
-
Coaches on the hot seat?RobA: Go get some rest...
Thanks very much for taking the time to answer what you did...I appreciate it... When you are rested up, please come back and fill me in on the rest if you can..
jdeck: thanks for the reply