Realtor on Fort Lauderdale Beach. Business is good this year 
Dan in Florida
Posts
-
What Does Everyone Do For A Living? -
Braylon Edwards Traded to the JetsOkay because i will hopefully be there. I live 60 miles north of Miami.
You have to be near me...I'm in Fort Lauderdale. Where do you live?? Pompano or Boca?
-
Braylon Edwards Traded to the JetsSo basically, we have to root for the Jets and Braylon to have an awesome year so that can be turned into a second rounder.
What a double edged sword, we want to hate him, but we have to cheer for him
Knowing Edwards, if he needs 80 receptions (for example), he would get 79 to screw us once more.
-
I can't believe it happened...At least some of you guys get to root for a winner on Saturdays (OSU, Florida, etc.).
I have to root for Syracuse on Saturdays and the Browns on Sundays. I am in good miserable company though (Jim Brown, The Late Ernie Davis, Kevin Johnson).
Yahoo!
You hit the nail on the head for me....College Football!
I am a fan of:
OSU Buckeyes - lived in Cleveland (well, really Solon & Bedford)
Arizona State Sun Devils - lived in the burbs (Mesa, Chander & Phoenix)
& Miami Hurricanes - lived here before and again now (Fort Lauderdale)

Go Buckeyes!

Go Sun Devils!

Go Hurricanes!
One of the three teams are usually in the mix somehow.
That's all I'm watching now.
I'm only here because of the comradery with you guys/gals.
NFL...what's that???
-
Browns at Ravens Score PredictionsI am right there with you. I did have a close prediction though which was 27-6 ravens. I wonder how long we will go without another touchdown...
I had 31 to 6 Rat-turds
but we were worst that that
I chose not to watch the game this week and I feel no pain because of it. First game i've not watched going back to the early 80's (while I was in the Navy).
It's a pathetic shame.
-
Browns at Ravens Score PredictionsBrowns 6
Ratbirds 31
I HATE those bastards...so I hate predicting this!
Sorry
PS- I'm wrong alot, so maybe this is good

-
Browns sign ex Steeeler special teams ace MadisonDan, I am sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope that everything turns out well.
If you are, by any chance, heading to Tucson and need anything at all, please let me know.
I will be in Mesa but thanks!
-
Browns sign ex Steeeler special teams ace MadisonTheJokersWILD said:
Also Dan, I don't know what your daughter's situation is but I have heard that it is a common procedure to have the thyroid removed and relatively low risk. I hope it can be corrected by surgery.Thanks,
Actually, she is probably going to tell them to remove it completely. They will do pathology on it right this and also check her lynth noids to make sure it's not spreading.
She is taking it in stride, it's me (and her mom) that are sweating it out.
-
Browns sign ex Steeeler special teams ace Madison -
Browns sign ex Steeeler special teams ace Madison -
Browns sign ex Steeeler special teams ace Madison -
OT: Buckeyes-TrojansGO BUCKEYES!

-
Prediction for the Vikings gameBrowns 20 ....................Viqueens 13

-
Vikings release WadeMangini is noted for his gameplaning, we will see if we are ready for this (best as possible).

-
Brady Quinn wins the QB competition -
The face I'll make if DA gets to start... -
Sam Bradford injuredI've been watching the whole game...pretty good. Boy, the stunts BYU keeps throwing keeps confusing the OU line. They nearly put the backup QB out with a similar hit.
-
Something hugeHey, I was clicking refresh right along with the rest of you trying to figure out what the hell the big news was. To find out it was essentially a cock tease is disappointing.
No offense to Shep but this thread title sounds like somethng Shep would write to get more reads...creative, if you will.

-
TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread -
New Forum UserWelcome
...i need a little humor. So true!
or