I thought you were going to say BAYLESS was a POS. Makes more sense.
DanTanna
Posts
-
Skip Bayless piece -
Jonathan Paul ManzielOh god... what did we as Browns fans do to deserve you Manziel morons.
Please just go back to that JF Shrine in your basement, say your prayers to JF, and go to bed.
We got a tough guy here. Belligerent haters make me laugh.
-
Greg Little ReleasedGood riddance is right. Weeden is third string in Dallas behind Kyle Orton, and Dallas has no room for Little. Miles Austin, his first two season in the NFL, had big time dropsies. He worked on his craft and now has very sure hands. Miles' best play is a 10 yard curl where he catches the ball and the initial defender misses the tackle. He has taken many of these to the house because of his speed. He's 6'2" with 5'9" hammys.

-
My draft analysis - after I've cooled off :)Great post Mike H. One thing your posted article didn't stress is that Manziel put up those numbers his redshirt sophomore season, not his senior season. And he did it in the SEC vs BiG.
-
My draft analysis - after I've cooled off :)He also had the least amount of attempts from the pocket iirc.
You are incorrect.
-
My draft analysis - after I've cooled off :)One word: bleh! Your negativity towards Manziel, which you provide absolutely no basis or reasoning for, is garbage. You have no clue if he will succeed or not. I'm not a Manziel fanboy myself but everyone has told this kid he couldn't do it in highschool but he did, couldn't do it in college against SEC competition but he did, and now many detractors are saying he won't cut it in the NFL as well.... I'm going to hold my opinion until I actually see him play a decent number of games.....
And making Manziel to Tebow comparisons is completely unfounded and frankly a cop out loaded full of bullshit. Tebow and Manziel are two entirely different players. Tebow could not throw a fucking football to save his life and was built like a running back. Manziel on the otherhand HAS demonstrated that he CAN and often DOES throw the football very well. Yes he is very unconventional and makes some stupid decisions. Yes he needs considerable work developing consistency and polish with his mechanics and working from within the pocket more effectively and more often. But that can be said about EVERY college quarterback that enters the NFL.
Your analysis lacks any reasoning or evidence to support your finidings/conclusions. I found this in each of your blurbs on each prospect. Do some digging, some tape watching, some statistical analysis on both Manziel and the other players we drafted and THEN write your analysis, not just repeating almost verbatim the hogwash that is being filtered through the sports media complex.
My overall grade for your draft analysis:
D-
A+ on your analysis GuNNerGatSKy!
I thought you were going to mention that Manziel was the most accurate passer in the NCAA this last season from the pocket. The op seems to have forgotten that fact.
-
Vince Young, 4 others releasedWell, it was VERY nice of Vince Young to roll over, look up, and tell our owner to "draft Manziel". We will always and forever love VY for that.
-
Connor ShawOh and it is already bad enough with every Manziel worshipper declaring Browns fandom hoping onto the board
Present ans accounted for!

-
New Browns Fans Introduce YourselvesRemember years ago when Quinn was drafted and the reporter asked him "If you could have as good of a career as Bernie Kosar, but no better, would you do it?". Remember that? Well he said the right thing "I want to have my own career and I hope it is better than Kosar's".
I know I hope Johnny has a better career than Bernie did with the Browns, even though he was awesome. What is the opinion of the board? Do we think he'll be better or worse than Kosar?