Two things which I thought. Baker sure looked better with OBJ not in the lineup. It will be interesting to see how Baker does the next few games (or longer) if OBJ's injury is serious like they think it is,
Second, I thought Joe Woods called a horrible game. It was obvious that Cinci had the Browns' number in regards to how much we were blitzing, but Joe never altered his strategy. If you are facing a rookie Qb it seems that there are two ways to face him- either bring the blitz or disguise the back 7's alignment. I didn't see us disguising our coverage much at all. We kept blitzing and we kept getting burnt by it.
I'm not sure you realize what we have to work with. Like Nero said, we only have Ward and Garrett on the D. Perhaps a few others and a few 2nd year players that will improve. But right now, our D sucks. Doesn't matter who's coaching.