I might as well chime in... First,, I look at the last two years at us and the other 31 teams. An example,, last year with Matt Ryan of Atlanta,, and Joe Flaco with the Ratbirds.. They were Rookies and it was either sink or swim... They did pretty good. This year,, look at Mark Sanchez of the Jets,, and Matt Stafford of the Lions,, (which has 1 win) but looks pretty good. Looks like they are either gonna sink or swim with their teams too. And 3 of those teams look pretty good,, and we all know that Detroit is rebuilding,, again,, but has a win already..As far for Quinn,, I myself don't think he has had enough time either to develope anything.. 6 starts in 3 yrs. Why's that ? All that money just to sit on the bench. They should've let him ,,, sink or swim,, for 16 games.. lets face it our QB's don't have to much protection,, or time,, once they get the ball..
I think if they EVER fix the problem, with the O line, as far as protection and blocking,, which will open up the running game then,, even BQ,, or DA would look a lot better... jmo.. Thanks 