I'll sell you an account once the season starts.
DAWGPOUND16
Posts
-
So Who Gets The Sunday Ticket In Here? -
My Buddy Lives In Dayton -
Ok, This is going to get messySUCK ON IT STOOLERS FANS, SUCK ON IT.
-
Baltimore-PittsburghNobody cares faggot.
-
Brian Daboll New Dolphins OCFiled to ESPN: Brian Daboll will be named new Dolphins offensive coordinator. Most recently was Browns OC.
http://twitter.com/mortreport/status/27078252145147904
Good Riddance.
-
Josh Cribbs twitterNext year around this time we (browns) will have just played....
Sometimes u gotta speak it into existence, confidence not cockiness!!! Browns 2011/12!!!
-
Baltimore-PittsburghRavens didn't deserve to win, 126 total yards, better team won...
-
The Cavs game tonight...Dear lord down right xxxxing embarrassing, Cleveland needs a winner real bad.
I need a drink.
-
Jon Gruden will NOT coach next seasonJon Gruden announced to his ESPN radio audience in the wee hours of Tuesday morning that he will not be coaching in 2011 and will return to the network booth as a football analyst;
At the conclusion of ESPN's radio broadcast of the BCS Championship game early Tuesday morning, play-by-play announcer Mike Tirico asked Gruden if he would take a coaching job.
"No," Gruden responded. "I'll be back with you."
Earlier this week, Jim Gruden, Jon's father, told The Plain Dealer that he was not sure whether his son "wants to get back into the rat race." The elder Gruden explained that Jon has a son entering his senior year in high school who plays quarterback and linebacker and Jon immensely enjoys watching him play. He also helps coach the team.
Gruden still has one more season remaining on his contract as coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers that pays him handsomely through 2011.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...ing_beyond.html
-
Why not hire Jim Tressell as Browns coachBecause Ohio State would then suck.
-
Couple claims they were harassed before Browns gameCleveland - A Columbus man took his wife to their first NFL game this past Sunday, but before they ever entered Cleveland Browns Stadium, they were greeted by an angry mob at Cleveland's Municipal Parking Lot.
"I don't think there are words to describe what we went through," says Beth Osbourne. "They were banging on our truck, shouting to tell me to take my top off, then someone knocked the mirror off the outside of our truck."
"There were 15-20 people, people of all ages, just shouting at us," Steve Osbourne told Channel 3.
The veteran of the Iraq war said that at one point he had flashbacks to his time in Baghdad.
"In Iraq, you never know what they're gonna do, but you have ways to defend yourself. Being there Sunday, I felt that I didn't have a way to defend us. We're just sitting in a truck thats easily damaged. I felt ashamed that there was nothing i could really do to keep my wife safe."
One person has been charged by the City of Cleveland Prosecutors office on charges of Criminal Damaging and Endangering.
The Osbourne's don't want any restitution, other than the city promise to better police the muni-lot on game days to prevent this kind of incident from happening again.
2010 WKYC-TVhttp://www.wkyc.com/news/local/news_articl...14&catid=45

-
Have the defenses figured out Hillis ?You can't figure out RB's, he's just tired because there's nobody else to help him out in the running game.
-
I'm sick and tired of losing games we shouldn'tThis team has pissed away waaaaayyyyyyy too many games away, I'm sick and tired of it. See ya Mangina and Dumboll.
-
Streaming the Browns/Bengals gameIt worked the entire first quarter with about 30 viewers viewing the private stream.
-
Streaming the Browns/Bengals gameSup guys, I'll be streaming the game here http://www.justin.tv/nflgames2010#/w/669355952
when it goes private it will ask you to enter in a code, that code is sports50, if it's not sports50 then it's sports
ignore what's going on in the chatbox, you don't have to download anything
-
Are we gonna beat the Bungles?This game for sure isn't a gimme especially if Delhomme starts again (btw Mangini said today if Colt isn't fully healthy on Sunday then Delhomme will start LOL, it's almost like he wants to lose his head coaching job) I'm just scared of T.O. ripping our secondary again, he's still a top 10 WR.
-
Don't Let the Door Hit You in the Ass, Daboll and Delhomme!Honestly, who really though that Mangini would have us in the playoffs his second year here? I know it sucks losing and we lost a whole lot of games we should of won but that should be put on everyone and not just Mangini.
It's been his fault every time we've lost games we shouldn't of, and they all fall on failing to make in game adjustments.
-
I hope that we are not over-looking BuffaloYou know damn well Mangini will prepare this team, Browns aren't good enough to over-look anybody.
-
Thank You ESPNFeels good to know that we're not actually playing spoiler right now.
-
PlayoffsYou're working out playoff possibilities one day after saying we won't win another game with Jake starting.
Do you hurt yourself jumping on and off the bandwagon that much?
I'm not on the bandwagon, I'm a die hard Browns fan, but I didn't believe in Jake Delhomme and still don't, needless to say, we won't even need a QB to beat the Bills and Bungles, I'm guessing Colt will be back for the last 2 division games.