So do we... probably 3...
To bad the trade deadline passed.
Could have had JM for a 1st and 3rd...
If you had wanted to throw in Wheezy, then two-1sts and a 3rd...
Umm no thanks on the JM deal. I have never been SO grateful that we passed on a draft pick than when we didn't pick him. I do not think that kid is NFL material. He is Tim Tebow without the upstanding character. You can keep JM too. After the Wheezy debacle I don't think we want to take a chance on any more players.
I only caught that the boys were losing...didn't see how well or unwell Weedon played. That bad huh? Last week he was tits though against the Skins and people were like see it's the Browns. It took one week for a defense to look at some old tape and say ah hah..that's what the skins didn't do right. So weeds was up to his old self today? I actually feel bad a bit for the kid. He's not NFL material though, it's that simple.
Most of us (fan wise) did not think he was that great against the Skins. We were against Romo coming back because he was not even close to 50% let alone 100% and risked further injury NOT because Wheezy was actually playing well.
The DC organization had no choice but to back him because Romo could not play today. After his disastrous performance today Romo is flying to London for the Jags game and rumor has it he will play.
Sadly Wheezy only performs like something resembling an NFL player when the game is already lost not when it counts most. SIGH



