for 1.4 million, we can have Cribbs as our 3rd string QB and get rid of Seneca wallace (sarcasm)
DieselPusher
Posts
-
No, Not Cribbs -
Mike Wallacebetter yet, make an offer that the steelers can match, structure it so it will be hurting them in cap room for the future, if they don't bite, then we get a WR, they are already hurting in cap space this year
-
T RichI don't think they want a QB controversy, wouldn't be surprised to see McCoy traded, maybe to get a 4 or 5 pick and use that for Kirk Cousins QB Michigan St. or maybe send him to the Rams along with our 2nd round pick to get the Rams second and draft Stephen Hill
-
Gut Feeling (Draft) -
On Record Draft SelectionThere are many possible ways for us to go in the first. I wouldnt be suprised if we went with one of the Stanford lineman at #22 but looking at the browns based on need this would be my ideal draft:
1.04 - Trent Richardson (RB-Alabama)
1.22 - Stephen Hill (WR-Georgia Tech)
2.05 - Bobby Massie (OT-Ole Miss)
3.04 - Zach Brown (LB-North Carolina)
4.05 - Kirk Cousins (QB-Michigan St.)
I like this draft
-
Nfl.com 7 Round DraftI wouldn't be happy with this draft. Buffalo does well, NE does well, like Pittsurghs, arizona, the bears picks, not happy with the Browns. Looks like Phil Savage draft
-
First 7 Picks...Going with:
4 Richardson RB Alabama
22 Dont'a Hightower LB Alabama
37 Bobbie Massie OL Ole Miss
67 Brandon Taylor S LSU
100 Jamel Fleming CB Oklahoma
118 Ryan Broyles WR Oklahoma
also see us trading down into the 4th to grab another WR... maybe Nick Toon WR Wisconson
Went with BPA, knowing we need players, addressed two issues on the Offense but fel the safety and CB rated higher than the WR available in round 3.
-
Cribbs Busted For Doing 103Mph In A 60He got caught, we haven't.
-
Asante SamuelHe's probably willing to restructure for a team like New England or the NY Giants, but I'm not so sure he would do it to play in Cleveland.
-
What Would Piss You Off Most?I wouldn't be pissed if they went D with 2 of the first 3 picks, but they better be impact players. Clairborn CB and Hightower LB then Hill at 37, I just don't think that will happen
Tannehill at 4 or 22 would piss me off
Weeden at 4, 22 or 37 will piss me off.
Trading down out of the top 11 would piss me off
I do expect a defensive player taken with our top 3 picks and offense taken with the other two.
-
Who Will Be The Surprise Cuts In Camp?I think H&H see the raw talent in Carlton Mitchell, however he seems he has some maturing to do personally. Not that he's a bad person, but just growing up, some grow up faster than others.
-
Charlie Casserly 2 Round MockI'd take this draft all day. 2 day one starters, and a WR that can be what we need once he develops
-
Trade PossibilityWith this scenario these possibilities might exist:
#15 Kendell Wright WR
#22 Jonathon Martin OT
#37 Janoris Jenkins CB
#46 Either Lamar Miller or Doug Martin RBs
#51 Either Lavonte David or Zach Brown LBs
And in the third round perhaps a free safely: George Iloka?
This would fill a lot of holes. Browns wouldn't get the "Superstar" but they might actually have a solid stock of talent.
Plus they would have 7 more picks in rounds 4-7.
Tweaking it a bit:
#15 jonathon martin, OT... I want to make sure we address this position with the right guy, draft him here to make sure we get him
#22 stephen hill, WR.... I like him better than wright... plus he complements our third round pick
#37 janoris jenkins cb .... good pick and need
#46 doug martin or David wilson ... if not there maybe Lamar Miller (i'm not that familar with these three) or open to BPA
#51 lavonte david or zach brown LBS
3rd round Ryan Broyles WR... he is going to be a good player, great value at this spot, even if we have to PUP him for 6 weeks, taking Stephen Hill at #22, gives us a fast, tall WR, then we have Little, strong and big and then Broyles, similar to kendall wright, but I think Broyles will be as good if not better player than wright.
all this being said, I'm not sold on trading down to 15, seems to be to much of a drop, I don't mind dropping to 6 or 8 maybe 9
-
Ryan BroylesAnyone who knows me knows that I am a far bigger Broyles fan than I am of Blackmon. Broyles COULD be a major steal in this draft, or a big bust due to the injury, but the cost will NOT be the #4 overall pick in the draft. Personally, I think Blackmon at #4 in the 1st round is a far bigger gamble than Broyles in the 3rd or 4th round. Time will tell.
Mike
Agree 100%, he is a better option than Kendall Wright. I'd rather snag him with our 3 round pick than use our 22 overall pick on Kendall Wright
-
With #4 We Should DraftAre we limited to answering the questions in 4 minutes. I thought they had to answer 50 questions in 12 minutes.
-
On Record Draft Selection -
Rogers for Kolb???Williams for Kolb would be great, but i don't think that will happen.
Rogers for Kolb, maybe. If that happens, trade Quinn for Brandon Marshall (since we are speculating)
-
Do we want John Fox as HC?YES YES YES YES YES!
IF...(AND ITS A BIG IF)
MANGINI DOESNT GET FIRED. IF MANGINI IS HERE TO STAY THAN ILL STICK WITH HIM.
AGREE 100%, probably best HC available
-
Dabol?Even in the last four games we won, the offense was pathetic. Harrison was our Offense, the QB's barely threw 100 yards. Daboll has to go.
-
Mangini / HolmgrenI keep asking everyone to explain to me what it is that Mangini has "built" here that a new and better coach would have to tear down before building his own team.
Near as I can figure the best you can say about Mangini to date is that he's disassembled a bad team.
The next coach can certainly thank him but it's not like the next coach is behind the 8-ball. He'll be starting with a fresh slate - much in the same way Mangini would be ........
Gonna have to agree with you here.