Screw this guy! Cut his a**!!!!
djdawg2010
Posts
-
Kenny Britt talking about his gameplay -
Predictions four games in? (2017)ZERO! I have no faith in this franchise, or those in charge of evaluating talent! Show me something, and I may change my tune! Until then it's the same old BS! We still suck, and in fact may have hit yet a new low, which I never even thought was possible!
-
I found a way to make sundays tolerableI'll just continue to spend Sundays outdoors and not tune into the Browns or any NFL games so long as the weather remains nice. Once the weather goes down hill, it may be time to hit up Netflix or have a movie marathon on Sunday afternoon. As it stands, I refuse to watch the Browns or any NFL games for that matter, until this team shows real progress! Not to mention their silly protests! Hey, shouldn't you morons be focused on your job of trying to win games instead of getting caught up in SWJ BS and and trying to come up with another creative protest? As a perennial loser with a shrinking fan base, you can ill-afford to p*** off even more of your paying customers, by getting caught up in that crap!
-
Are we still not focused on wins and lossesWith revenue sharing in the NFL, tickets and merchandise is divided equally league wide. Jimmah gets the concession and parking tho. If you got tickets, take a park and ride and brown bag it. That puts the screws to the Stupidfuckinghillbilly.
I don't have tickets, and right now you couldn't give me free tickets to attend this clusterf****! I wish this pooper would sell the team! He's been the owner now for what, 5 years? And it's still the same old BS, if not worse than when Randy Lerner owned it!
-
Are we still not focused on wins and lossesIt's become apparent Haslam cares more about money...
Exactly! So hit him where it hurts the most! His wallet! Stop buying tickets! Stop going to games! Quit buying merchandise! If you go to a restaurant and that restaurant continues to provide shitty service, and low quality food, do you still continue to patronize that establishment? 18 years of this Sheet is enough!
-
Has the Browns inability to win over 2 decades cause you to lose interest?Yes. I didn't even watch yesterday, and don't regret it one damn bit! I'm done wasting my Sunday afternoons watching this train wreck of a franchise, that is making a mockery of a once great football tradition! While the weather remains nice I will be doing outdoors stuff on Sunday afternoons! I refuse to let my Sundays be ruined, and will NOT watch this team, until they show me something. How long has this team been rebuilding? 18 years now? At some point, the light has to go on, and there needs to be REAL progress! We as fans at this point should expect NOTHING less! But here we are, sitting once again at 0-4, losing 3 out of the first 4 games of the season to our division rivals, and an overall record of 1-19 going back to last season. But hey.... we went undefeated in the preseason!
I grew up a Browns fan, but this organization masquerading as a professional football franchise has about ruined it for me, and watching the NFL as a whole! Which BTW I did not watch any games yesterday! So, those of you who want to give me Sheet and tell me to hop on another bandwagon, save it!!! I didn't expect them to make the playoffs this year, nor even post a winning record, but I did expect progress! Meaning not starting off 0-4, and winning games against teams that appeared to be winnable! I also expected to at least win a couple of division games, but that doesn't look like it's happening either! My God, even bad teams get good by accident! Not this team! We're being duped, and quite frankly I'm just done with it! Having said that, I will not watch them or any other NFL games until this team actually starts improving and winning games! 18 seasons of crap with only 2 winning records in that time frame is absolutely unacceptable! Hey Jimmuh!!!! Either get some real Shmucking football people in here, who can actually evaluate talent, and acquire said talent, or sell the damn team!

-
I think it's time to blow up the team.The excuses have to fuckin' stop! Enough is enough! This shit has been going on for 15 years since this team has returned! It doesn't matter who the owner, the GM, or the coach is! It's the same fuckin' shit sandwich year after year! The way that the NFL is built there is NO REASON why a team can't turn it around in short order! We've seen it many times before! Yet with the Browns it's always "we're rebuilding!" BULLSHIT!!! Send a message once and for all to this owner and STOP GOING TO GAMES! It should have been done with Lerner, but he ended up getting out! At any rate, nothing changes because the fans keep going, paying over priced parking, concessions, and ticket prices and lining the owners pockets! Yet the product on the field continues to suck ass year after year! Send this guy a message! Perhaps when there are a few black outs resulting in the loss of revenue from the networks, and loss of revenue from low merchandise and low concession sales, he'll get the hint! We always hear that the NFL is a business! OK then treat it like a business! The Browns are like a restaurant that continues to provide shitty service! When a restaurant provides shitty service, do you continue to patronize it? No! Hit the owner in his wallet, and watch how fast they turn it around!
-
Steelers La'Veon Bell suspended 3 games for substance abuse.Dude I really don't care if you believe it or not. I don't want to take the time to post links from my phone, maybe DJ will want to take the time. The research and articles are all over the damn internet. Its why there is such a strong contingent of americans now in support of medicinal legalization. If you care do your own research. I'm not interested in beating my head off a wall and from what I know of you that would occur if I took the time to prove it.
Hell... I support full blown legalization for recreational use, because the way I see it the government has no business telling us what we can and cannot consume! Especially if I'm not causing harm to another person! Now, if I smoke a doobie and then go out drive and slide into a family of 6, then you have a case!
-
Steelers La'Veon Bell suspended 3 games for substance abuse.You are so heinously off base. My dad passed away from stage 4 colon cancer in November. His quality of life would have been cut in half had it not been for marijuana. Its a scientifically proven pain reliever and its on a MUCH greater level than Advil. Its other medicinal properties are undeniable specifically with people with diseases that cause seizures. There is also sound science on its effects with cognitive disorders and a ton of new science displaying cancer killing properties.
If you'd rather take a couple Advil you've never smoked pot for pain. Period.
I am truly sorry for your loss. They say that there are qualities in cannabis oil that slows down cancer growth, and may even reverse it! I really hope that we wake the fuck up in this country and end prohibition so that we can allow for further research! Of course Big Pharma will take issue with that, because it pays to keep people sick, and hooked on their crap! As for Advil, I take one on the rare occasion that I get a headache, and that does the trick. I really don't like taking any medication unless I can help it. And finally, as for recreational use of cannabis, I support that too! Who cares? There is way worse stuff out there, and personally I'm not above a couple of tokes myself.

-
Steelers La'Veon Bell suspended 3 games for substance abuse.You don't believe pot has medicinal value or am I misinterpreting your post?
I do! It was used for 1,000s of years for medicinal purposes not to mention for industrial purposes with its cousin industrial hemp without a problem. It wasn't until bureaucracy along with special interests came along with bullshit propaganda and then made it illegal! I guess some still haven't learned from history about the failures of prohibition.
-
For the religious - a questionI haven't read all of the comments on this thread, but I'll offer my 2 cents. While I have my issues with organized religion and some of the BS that comes along with it, I am a firm believer in God, and try to follow Christ's teachings and message to the best of my abilities, in which I think it is simpler than we make it out to be. Now, having said that, being a believer, I find it silly to think that we are the only planet in this big universe with the ability to have life, or that there aren't other intelligent beings out there!
-
Steelers La'Veon Bell suspended 3 games for substance abuse.The league can make whatever rules they want. They are a bit draconian. Come November here in Ohio the medicinal AND recreational use of marijuana will likely be legalized.
(does anyone think that measure will fail?)
I do. While a growing majority of Ohioans do support some form of legalization, I think it will take a couple of times being on the ballot to pass. Look how long it took for allowing gambling in the state. At any rate, I hope it does pass, and I fully support repealing the un-Constitutional federal ban on cannabis as well! Perhaps it will then free up LE to focus on real crimes and real criminals!
They use it to get high. End of story.
So! People drink to get drunk, which is actually a lot worse and causes a lot more harm to the body than cannabis. Not to mention how belligerent people can get after they drink too much. They don't call them beer muscles for nothin'! You don't usually see so-called stoners getting all belligerent after a couple of tokes! At any rate, if people want to smoke a little weed be it to simply unwind, or relieve pain, who gives a flying fuck?
-
Steelers La'Veon Bell suspended 3 games for substance abuse.I have no love for the Steelers, but for cryin' out loud, it really is about time to end the war on weed! Perhaps then the NFL will really rethink its stance on marijuana use! I'm sure a lot of players dabble in it, and probably use it as an alternative to combat the pain they receive from getting the shit beat out of them on the field throughout the course of their career! It beats the alternative of some of the pain meds and other shit that current players and former players get jacked up on!
-
What WE don't deserve!I do have some faith that Haslem will do whatever he can do to change the losing culture that's been pervading in Cleveland since the return. I lay a lot of that at the feet of Randy Lerner who did not give a shit about football and just signed the checks. If your owner doesn't care why should anybody? While the cat is away the mice will play. Haslem may have been guilty of rolling the dice on a pick like manziel hoping he would provide instant spark and relevance but I hope he's learned a lesson that that sort of thing rarely works out and he's gonna have to take a different approach. But I DO think he is actively pressuring for a better team and more accountability. The guy doesn't want to be the owner of a losing franchise.
I agree with your assessment.
-
Re-Aligning the AFCI say leave it alone.
-
so where do we begin....?This was my thinking. Even if Manziel gets the next two starts and sucks, you have one rookie QB on the cheap and Hoyer who will be had for a lot less now that he's benched.
Those writing off BH being involved in the Browns future might be terribly mistaken.
Oh I have a feeling Hoyer will be with the Browns next year. No way that he cashes in with a large payday in free agency after his performance down the stretch.
-
Still don't think the NFL is rigged?I've always had my suspicions.
-
It was nice while it lastedEven if they don't make the playoffs this year was a step in the right direction, and quite a refreshing change from years of 4-12 or 5-11.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielWell kid... it's your show now. Don't fuck it up!
-
Zombo!I disagree. I'm proud that the Browns have made such progress this year. Do you remember last year? The team had needs all over the place. Now, we are just a few pieces away from a great team (and one of those pieces might be JF - time will tell). But 7 or 8 wins will attract some FA's to a more stable FO group, and another good draft / off season, will make this team ready to compete for 1st place in their division in 2015
2014 was a great year for the Browns, no matter what happens here on out.
It was definitely a step in the right direction. It ain't over yet, but winning out is going to be a tall order. The Browns exceeded expectations this year, and 2015 looks very promising with another draft coming up, as well as getting all of our injured players back. 2015 should be the year that the Browns make a serious playoff push.