Please delete one of these threads, it showed up as if it didn't work, when I posted it
drocksthaparty
Posts
-
Josh Freeman -
Josh FreemanThis would be huge, I have always been a fan of Freeman. What do you think? Trade for him?
http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/minnesota-jacksonville-and-cleveland-showing-interest-in-josh-freeman/
-
Browns CutsI dont post on here much, because people think I spam the site, but I can confirm both of these cuts
I talked to both of them earlier. They were released 2 hours ago.
http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/browns_release_preseason_hero_cordell_roberson/14377112 -
Browns sign Jamaine CookHere is a good interview with him
Today the Cleveland Browns signed small school standout RB Jamaine Cook http://t.co/3cM9ImaQNk
-
Do you think draft pick Armonty Bryant could get cut?Has anyone watched Vernon Kearney yet? I saw him on the last play, but he has no stats as of yet in two games. That usually is not good. He is a big corner too, I like that.
-
Do you think draft pick Armonty Bryant could get cut?The other two were James Michael Johnson and Brandon Jackson. I could definintily see those two getting cut
-
Do you think draft pick Armonty Bryant could get cut?I could definitely see that happening. I read that Lombardi was mad with him. That is why they wanted to make sure they could cut him whenever they wanted. They said that Bryant was given a no guaranteed money clause.
-
Do you think draft pick Armonty Bryant could get cut?I just thought I would share this article with you, where they have Armonty Bryant getting cut. I thought this was pretty insane, but it would not shock me. What do you think?
http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/6-players-from-det-v-cle-who-are-playing-for-a-roster-spot/
-
Interview With Newest Brown Cb Abdul KannehI know he was highly touted by Dick Vermeil during the NFLPA Bowl. He was given mad props, I hope he can translate his game.
-
I Found A Site With Several Interviews Of Our Udfa SigningsNice there is a good interview to with newly signed Abdul Kanneh on Nfldraftzone.com as well
http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/draft-zone-spotlight-abdul-kanneh-db-new-mexico-highlands/
-
Interview With Newest Brown Cb Abdul KannehI just happened to bump into this article, it is an interview with newest Cleveland member Abdul Kanneh. Pretty wild story, I'm happy he has found a way on a roster. He could be our this years LJ Fort
http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/draft-zone-spotlight-abdul-kanneh-db-new-mexico-highlands/
-
I Found A Site With Several Interviews Of Our Udfa SigningsI don't know if you have seen these or if they have been posted yet, but I really like a few of these signings.
Josh Aubrey, CB, Stephen F. Austin
Jamaine Cook, RB, Youngstown State
Mike Niam, LB, Wofford
Cordell Roberson, WR, Stephen F. Austin
Zach Anderson, DE, Northern Michigan (Tryout)I like Jamaine Cook, that kid was legit in college, Who of our UDFA's has the best chance to make the roster?
-
Newest Mock Has Us Taking Dee Milliner, I Love ItI am really happy with this pick, I want Milliner if he is there at 6. He is a stud corner
http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/damond-talbots-first-2013-mock-draft-1-0/
-
Mock Draft Has Us Taking The Best Player AvailableI would post it but it is a youtube video. I like the pick, could you imagine Joe Haden and him?
NFL Draft Zone's First Guest Mock Draft w/ Justin Lum and Derek Hawkridge - http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/nfl-draft-zones-first-guest-mock-draft-w-justin-lum-and-derek-hawkridge/
-
Matt Scott Asked About The Cold Weather And Cleveland BrownsI would draft him in the third round for sure, i like the kid
-
Matt Scott Asked About The Cold Weather And Cleveland Brownshttp://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/exclusive-interview-arizona-qb-matt-scott/
Matt Scott was asked about cold weather teams that are showing interest in him such as Buffalo, Cleveland and Philly. What do you guys think? Would you want him as our QB?
-
Fujita Done?That sucks but our young LB's are good. I like fort and robertson
-
Josh Gordon Who? Brad Childress Says He Didn't Even Know Who He Was...ouchWhat a horrible thing to say, I don't get Childress. He cannot be that dumb, why would you say that to the media. Check out what was said
http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/josh-gordon-who-brad-childress-says-he-didnt-know-the-rookie/
-
Browns Are In Love With A Small School LinebackerI spoke with a few NFL Scouts yesterday at the game and there just happened to be two Browns scouts there. They are in love with #13 of Howard University Keith Pough. I can't blame them he is the best linebacker in the MEAC division. He is breaking records every week. Check out his interview/article and let me know. He seems kind of little to play OLB. 6'3 225, but the kid is a gamer
http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/diamond-in-the-rough-keith-pough-olb-howard-university/
-
We Will Miss D'qwell But L.j. Fort Has Done A Good JobYeah I saw that, that is great news. He must have passed the concussion tests. I am happy for him