This board gets quiet during the day. I am surprised Clevelanders have jobs that keep them busy during the day. Woah, moving up in the world!
DumbPhuck62
Posts
-
Week 13: @ Bills -
Week 13: @ BillsExactly...
your wit knows no end, wow. Your jokes are like Fraiser or something, well above my inferior intellect. I bow to you.
And the weather is looking a little better... or at least warmer...
2014 Week 13 - Browns At Bills Weather Report
Kickoff: 11/30/2014 01:00 PM ET
A chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
If you're going to the game and park in a public lot, watch your open consumption. They have cracked down on that. Walking around with an open beer will get you cited.
I would recommend parking in the stadium lot. If you try and save $10 and go in a private lot, you'll get stuck in the mud (even if you have 4 wheel drive or AWD). It's gonna be messy in the private grass lots. The stadium lots have gravel and you can still tailgate. But everyone will have the same idea, so get there early (7-8am). Just my two cents.
Hammers lot is perfectly fine to park in. Thats just a lie.
Zombo said:
One things is clear ... Brady is in your head.
Teams from our division beat him all the time. Hell, even our raggedy Browns teams of recent years would be 2-0 against him if not for a lucky onsides kick last year.
But I wasn't talking about the Browns team ... I was comparing the fan reactions.
Browns Fans: "Fuck the Steelers, Fuck the Ravens, we're taking them down this year!"
Bills fan: "Oh, woe is me. Tomy Brady is still in our division, what are we to do? He's so good. No one can beat him. Not even the AFC North teams that have plowed over him to win three Super Bowls while Tom watched at home in his Uggs. He sure is handsome in those boots!"
Zombo
Says the guy who's team is routinely beat by the Bengals, Steelers and can barely squeak out a win against the Ravens.
Don't kid yourself. The Patriots are good and have gone to 3 straight AFC Championship games, before that the Jets did two straight, the Patriots have succeeded in the NFL just as much as any AFCN team in the last decade.
Both the Browns and the Bills have sucked in that same time span. In fact, the Browns have had 1 playoff win since 1989. Ah, 1989... Christ son, better check your calendar because that wasn't last week. Your one win was against the Pats in 94. Imagine that? But, your 2002 loss to the Steelers doesn't mean squat. A 9-7 team in the playoffs, ooooh boy.
You come across as some fan trying to pretend your team has been historically superior when in fact they haven't. I do recognize that the team had moved during that time for a little bit but you're still kidding yourself. Even if the Browns win this Saturday it is not going to change history. The fact is, for 25 years the Browns have been awful. The Bills have been awful for 15.
Lap dances considered dating?
...and she told me her real name was not Destiny but it was Ashley. We dated for 3:47 seconds, the duration of Poison's talk dirty to me.
hey i remember her. she later turned to porn under the name of Sandy Crapper.
yeah, water sports. i heard you took home the trophy in the golden showers category (receiving).
I wouldn't be surprised. Last I heard, about 3 years later she went from dancing at one of the better Cleveland establishments to a crappy one and on coke.
-
Week 13: @ BillsEven with the short pass game, something our average receiving corp has achieved is the highest yards per catch in the league.....
Not counting Josh Gordon, we have 3 of the top 5 receivers in the league, in terms of YPC.....3 OF THE TOP 5...A pretty amazing stat for such an average receiver corps and QB.....
Cameron 19.0 ypc
Gabriel 18.0 ypc
Benjamin 18.0 ypc
Note: Hawkins and Gordon aren't even on this list and they are our two best.....so, there's that
So, we dink, we dunk and then we gain!
I'd like to see the YAC totals there. YPC is a bit of a misnomer in stat analysis because the YPC can be 21 but 19 of that is YAC. Look at Forte or Sproles in NO.
Manziel...
Never spent much time in Buffalo, but kinda like Rochester area... except for an ebay scammer> Had to go there to file wit the local PD, but also visited some audio internet buds and rode the Jack Rabbit.
Love Erie's Windamere Park.. the Ravine Flyer II is one of the true treasures I've ridden lately.
Penicillin resistant strain?
... wut
-
Week 13: @ Bills
well he is having a terrific season. And we are succeeding on defense and stYou're shitting us with the "keep-our-kicker-fresh" thing, right?
It's a journey of discovery, my friend... bon voyage...
Week 14 last year... we lost 27-26. Prior to that Week 9 2010.. Mangini beat BB 34-14.
Can't swear who we faced other than Tom Terrific, and don't really care. Both teams are certainly very different now. Suffice it to say that through 3 regimes now and counting, we play them very tough and have a surprisingly good record against the Pats.
If Hoyer holds the ball 5 seconds he deserves to be crushed. Our best pass protection scheme is his quick decision making and release. Most of his passes are away in 2.0 or less... if we go PA, maybe 3.0. Never pays to go longer than that cause by then even our TEs can out run his arm.
If, as you or one of your tribe mentioned earlier, your DBs are not up to quick challenging our WRs, moving the ball via our short, WCO passing style will not be an issue. Where it gets tricky for us is the sheer number of good plays we have to run to go the length of the field. And if the weather is dicey, who knows???
-
Week 13: @ Bills -
Week 13: @ Bills
well at least you have good taste. I like Cameron Jordan's though, he is tall with legs for days.Well that's obvious, johnny football of course.
-
Week 13: @ Bills -
Week 13: @ Bills
spent much time there? I've spent a 20 years in Ohio. I spent a great deal of time in Cleveland. Even dated a stripper named Ashley from Lorain/Cleveland a minute. I competed in many sports events there and spent time at different area venues. Cleveland and Buffalo area very much the same internally. Buffalo- Rochester is much different with many small villages along the way.I have friends in Buffalo, but it is a shit hole.
-
Week 13: @ Bills
talk football. Really, talk football! Tell us all a out those great Browns seasons in the last 30 years! Kosar being your best QB ever. Couch being your childhood idol... talk footballFriendly banter you condescending arrogant prick.
-
Week 13: @ Bills
I'm typing with sausage fingers on a cell phone going thru winding mtn rounds. Sorry for the mistake.Hey dumbass if you are gonna correct someone on grammar, check your spelling. The word is sophomoric.
Now,
Fuck off gay boy....that potty mouth and sophomoric enough for you?
How long have you been a honophobe? Who's got the cutest butt on the Browns?
See I am talking football
-
Week 13: @ Bills
I'm typing with sausage fingers on a cell phone going thru winding mtn rounds. Sorry for the mistake.Hey dumbass if you are gonna correct someone on grammar, check your spelling. The word is sophomoric.
Now,
Fuck off gay boy....that potty mouth and sophomoric enough for you?
How long have you been a honophobe? Who's got the cutest butt on the Browns?
See I am talking football
-
Week 13: @ BillsI love how insecure you all are. One little dig on Toledo becomes a huge 2 page debate of Brown vs Brown.
Where is that meme - welcome to Ohio, haha. Now youre stuck here!
-
Week 13: @ Bills
hey buddy. Their. T h e I rI noticed the bills fans stopped replying when called out on there bullshit. Good riddance piss holes
Dumb
What did you call out? I missed it with the potty talking nonsense and sophomoroc nonsense. I didn't realize people talked football here....
-
Week 13: @ Bills
typical browns fan you are. I met your type living outside of Toledo a while.What a sap.
Hey guys lets just make him the moderator, he knows much more about life than Jesus I think.
You are a big fat pussy so far. Maybe this board isn't for you.
I am a big fat pussy. You nailed it.
-
Week 13: @ Bills
typing from phone so this won't be easy. /b is an internet message board with pictures and videos. From absolute gore and porn to nonsense you'd never believe. Look for it. Spend 15 minutes there and your life will be changed by what you'll see. I have seen women with dogs and horses. A woman with a stump leg insert that in to a man while diddling herself. Read stories of men who have killed women for no reason and posted pictures. Read and seem images of children, puppies and other such things violently abused. Its about the worst place on the net and I love it.Nope, honest questions. I found this on "/b".
But it's all over the place and didn't tell me much.
And honestly never heard the other one, but at least can figure out the meaning. Just didn't know where the expression came from.
If it's an internet born expression, my guess is it came sbout as an adaptation on other forums that were more highly policed and censored. You couldn't get away with "don't get your dick all twisted," so "don't get your jimmies rustled" is the cleaner alternative.
And thanks for the reply.
As far as the game, you really did make some fine points in your opener, and betwen that and the pages before it, l'd say we've probably dissected this game better than any game this season so far.
I think this one will come down to our offensive scheme and how effectively we run it.
Buffalo likely hasn't seen the variety of offensive weapons we will throw at them this week, and we'll have them all finally for the first time all year.
Cameron and Gordon are the the ball snagging bruisers, and Hawkins, Benji, and Gabriel are the smaller shiftier ball snagging mavericks, and you gotta figure out a way to cover them all. At the same time sometimes.
But Hoyer's gotta have time to get them the ball, and that's where the scheme comes in since l'm convinced our Oline can't hang with your defensive front consistantly.
And Our RB Crowell has looked downright mighty at times. If he gets it going, along with some creative ways to get the ball to our other playmakers, l'm hoping it'll be /b for you.
You're right we haven't seen an offense like Cleveland but we have seen effiexient and successful o's. Kc is good at moving the ball. Miami has been up and down and put up 42 unanswered on SD. And we beat them once. We played the Pats who are talented but not loaded like Chicago. I don't buy the Cutler hype bjt he is better the. hoyer. We are going to do the same thing to Cle as we did Chi. Rush our front 4, barely blitz, keep 5-6 in coverage and a spy on the backfield. Forte is absolutely the most complete young back in the league and we kepthim from killing us . We shut down Bennet who has had a better year then Cameron. Trust me I know. I had both on my fantasy team.
Brandon Spikes is regarded as one of the best if not the best run stuffing lbs in the league. Its all you hear about in The game from announcers. I'm not sure I agree but I also think keuchly is over rated. (And Haden for that matter- are him getting blown up more then once this year). I think the average fan hasn't seen enough of our team like we haven't seen enough of tour team
We have played very good offenses and we don't stack the box or blitz. You'll be surprised at how well our D is running Schwartz's d
-
Week 13: @ BillsGood, excellent.
But two things first. What is "/b"? And l like this term you use "jimmies are rustled," never heard that before. Is that a regional expression?
I am guessing this is sarcasm because you cannot be that naive to the internet. /b is something that will make you wish you'd never seen it. and jimmies are rustled is about as old as the internet.
-
Week 13: @ BillsThey have a kicker that just kicks off and the another kicker for field goals?
Yes. A few teams have done this over the last few years. So far it has worked out for the bestto keep our field goal kicker fresh for late in the season and our kickoff kicker is still getting them 5 to 6 yards deep in the end zone.
Aren't there any Browns fans up yet?? Shit, I'm sitting in my deer watch wanting to converse. Wake up Brownies!!
The welfare office isn't open on Thanksgiving, so they're sleeping in.
-
Week 13: @ BillsSo, no one is discussing football and their jimmies are rustled. I am fine with the language but it is petty. I am on /b so much that it doesn't phase me, I've seen things no one can imagine.
Should I shift the talk back to football or not?
Another guy to watch on the Bills is Dan Carpenter. The Bills are the only team in the league who employ a kickoff specialist, Jordan Gay - formerly the punter on the Panthers in preseason. (which makes it interesting should either our punter or kicker get injured). Carpenter has been having a terrific season and it could matter in this game.
On ST the Bills have a few guys that are standouts - Marcus Easley, DaNorris Searcy, Boobie Dixon, Larry Dean, and Ron Brooks fill up our special team standouts.
-
Week 13: @ BillsIt's a bunch of guys talking about football, and you're say what exactly? To watch our language?
The fuck you think this is? Quit being such a fucking cunt ass bastard and man the fuck up. Eat shit and die otherwise.
-With love, a browns fan who doesn't give two god damned shits about what he says in a little forum makes him look like.

Using curse words and foul language does not show intellect, it shows a poor grasp of the English language and generally an inability to communicate.
It's not about how you look on a forum, it reflects the mantra used in life and it should not be the credo on a Browns football forum.
-
Week 13: @ BillsSee? VERY well said George.
You know we all very fondly cant stand you and do enjoy the banter alittlesometimesbutnotreallymuchexceptmaybeabitthisweek
Thanks for settin him straight from the Buff side. And please tell him to limit the words to less than a thousand next time..........we......read......slow....(wink wink)
its worth reading. i'm known for being wordy but detailed and knowing bills football
Zombo said:
Cause Bills fans don't give up their seats? Never said Bills fans weren't loyal. But you might want to do a recount this week.
Zombo
Will do, but with ticket exchange, etc... i don't see the excuse working. you're 2 hours away, go scalp tickts.