I have to totally agree with you Greg, going into this movie I knew it was about alien refuges on Earth. After seeing it, there is much more about District 9 and its inhabitants. This is one of the greatest Sci-fi movies I have seen in a while, I loved it. You also did a great job on the review, not giving away the story, which I liked. Keep up the good work.
Elinnice73
Posts
-
District 9 -
560 Videos of Browns Games from Sipe to Kosarand how do we know who is banned from the bb, I dont want to try and call someone out and not know they are banned anyway that can be found out or do we just ask admins?
-
I went down the Rabbit Hole and Look what I foundhey mods, whats with this papoose thing on my avatar, How do I get rid of it?
Thanks
-
Paranormal Activity?i wouldnt mind watching this. this is supposed to be another blair witch project. with all the paranormal shows nowadays, this is perfect timing for this type of movie.
-
Year One ReviewIf any of you have any questions about how the Year in Review works, please post them to this topic. And well promptly post the answer.
-
Eyenga's Dunk ContestReal sorry guys but as a Blazers fan, Im voting for Fernandez lol... But personally I think Alexander is a freak and is most deserving of being in the Dunk Contest...
-
I just want to enjoy a gameI know I dont post much here, but I think this place is great. Its given me hours of fun just playing the games and lottery.
Keep it up guys

-
LaPorta UpOutside of deep only leagues, prospects dont tend to make enough of a difference to drop a guy like Ross with guaranteed at bats and at least a bit of a major league track record that suggests he will be valuable.
Guys like Braun are the exception... look at Travis Snider. Not that LaPorta is either of those guys, but the high K is a fairly good indicator that hes going to struggle against anyone with a decent breaking ball.