So what team will that guy who sucked on DA for so long follow now? Oakland? Carolina? Arizona?
Fan Of STEEL 1
Posts
-
DA has been cut!!!! -
Flugel, should we bet on this game?I'm up for it if you are. This is probably the best case senario you have had in a couple years.
-
Bruce AriansArians is a decent OC but he does not understand how to run the football. His passing plays are very good.
-
Beg, Borrow or Steal a QB...PLEASE!!!!You guys already have a decent QB with Quinn. You need to build the team around him and give him time to grow into his position.
-
I predict a Browns win Monday nightCalfox.. Have you even seen the Browns play this year? Win on Monday night? Yeah right. Lets just say I could not get Flacco into my fantasy footbal lineup fast enough this week. Sez You
**********************************************
Yes, with DA at the helm. I believe Quinn will outsmart the stupid dirty stinkin rabid ratbird secondary.
I think Gaines? our newer TE will knock Ray Blewis out when Ray tries to tackle him on a slant pass...
Why, I even picked up Phil Dawson to play on my fantasy football team.
He should be good for at least three field goals and two extra points as I try to beat Believeland....
The dirty ratbirds are vulnerable, and the Browns are flat out ready to kick butt.
It's all there in the open, we'll see if my instincts are valid on this game.
would love to see ray lewis knocked out.
-
LeadershipYou have no clue. Stick to waving a yellow fag towel, asshat.
No, some of you seem to not understand what team chemistry is. It's not surprising because it has been so long since you guys have seen it you don't even recognize it or the loss of it. Mangini tore the chemistry that this team had built up in the past few years. Now he wants to start from scratch but forgot that trading away some of the best talent, creating a QB controversy, continuing to play the worst QB in football, and appearing to be totally inept, is not how you build a winning team. I don't see Mangini having any chance to be successful as a coach because he came across as an arrogant Ahole who let his ego get in the way...and then his plan failed. Mangini is now a lame duck.
-
I predict a Browns win Monday nightI picked the browns to win this week, but I don't feel confident enough to bet anything on it other than in a pickum league.
So are all my posts going to be deleted or have to be OKd by a mod? What the heck is up with that?
-
LeadershipI have said this for quite some time now. Mangini killed any team chemistry that was there. You don't have a solid leader. You have potential leaders but Mangini does not seem to know how to get players to stand out or how to pull a team together as a unit. Because of the way he tore the browns apart, I don't see Mangini being successful in Cleveland.
-
If the playoffs started todayI'm sorry, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. We are not laughing with you, we are laughing AT you.
As I said..., I understand that you guys "Flew over the cuckoo's nest" looooooonnnngggg ago.
Be careful with that lung, you only got one left now.

-
If the playoffs started todayYou weren't laughed at because you said the Bengals would do better than the Ravens. You were laughed at simply because you are laughable! Lots of Laughs. Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Mother F***ing Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor, Barfing Up a Lung because I Laugh So Hard Out Loud. I Could go on.
Thanks. I've always kinda known you guys "Flew over the cuckoo's nest" because it's been so long since you had a winning team. And to put a little salt and pepper in the wound, PITTSBURGH has been winning Superbowls. I hope you take a shower now and then because all of that hysterical laughter and the vomiting up a lung has to make you smell like the erie lake or that burning river... or that brown barf colored football team this year.

-
If the playoffs started todayI told you pumpkin heads that the Bungles would finish ahead of the Ravens. I was laughed at and told that the Ravens were the team to beat in our division. It's not the end of the season yet, but I still think the Bungles will finish in second place and compete for a wildcard spot. The Ravens are a way over-rated team. I'd love to see you guys kick their asses this week.
-
So, hypothetically speakingRun in front of Cribbs while he's trying to field a kickoff, catch the kick, then turn it upfield and try to make it to the dawg pound.
A) Do you think I would make it?
What would the penalty be?You would more than likely get a perma ban from the stadium.
Why do it when Cribbs has the ball? If you were going to do something like this, why not just steel the ball from the ravens as they are about to catch it? You would still get banned but would probably be a hometown hero.
-
Interesting comment made by manginiCrennel had the final word over the GM instead of the other way around? Crennel made some bad decisions and even flipped a coin supposedly to make a decision. Mangini has shown that he is an egomaniac by the simple fact of week after week playing a QB that the rest of the league was laughing at. The fact that he has to have the final word over anyone hired also shows that he is letting his ego get in the way.
-
Vote For Horse Balls!@horse-balls said:
You act like you have no balls at all. You are Steeler fan living on a Browns board which makes you a bitch. Our bitch.I don't know why Admin allows Steeler fans to post like they belong here. Balless Bitches. They should have no rights.
Horse Balls
Why not just call it "Stans balls" since it was known on the old board that Atenears is this guy "Mouseballs".
-
Interesting comment made by manginiYou're supposing that.
If it's certain that he's an egomaniac then why don't you prove it. It must be eminently obvious based on facts.
Those facts are evident by his persistance to tear apart the browns no matter what, to play a QB that is one of the worst to ever be in the NFL, to trade away some of the better talent on the team for pennies on the dollar, to tear down team history, and to rip apart any team chemistry that you had already. He also had the final word instead of the GM. He was already known as an egomaniac before he took over the browns and it is obvious he is letting his ego get in the way now. Why don't you prove he is not an egomaniac? There sure is a hell of a lot more evidence that he is than evidence he is not. Either way it does not matter, he has made very very bad decisions and it should be him that was fired.
-
Vote For Horse Balls!You sound like the authority of horse balls, it's even your chosen name. LOL. But you are right about one thing, I do know that you act more like you have mouse balls than horse balls.
-
Vote For Horse Balls!This guy was always more like "mouse balls"
-
Interesting comment made by manginiMangini was asked at his press conference (by Mary Kay) what he thought about Marty saying the browns were underachieving. Mangini said he had always liked marty and if he had suggestions to call him.
When asked about having someone added who would have authority over the roster mangini said he wanted to win. The more good people who were added to the organization to make that happen the better.
This certainly goes against the theory that he is an egomaniac who must make every decision.
Who would have the final say? That would be Mangini. He is an egomaniac, that much is certain.
-
Ernie Accorsi to mentor Bernie Kosar1 post.
why so many people making posts like this as newbies? Why not just use your real username. It's like someone thinks that if they say something enough, more people will believe it.
-
Eric Mangini defends Derek Anderson, but says QB 'analysis' will occurSo does this mean that Mangini has not analysed the QB before? What the heck does that mean... "a QB analysis will occur"? Talk about blowing smoke up peoples butts.