here's a scouting report on him:
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/college_player_scouting_report.html&player=36465
here's a scouting report on him:
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/college_player_scouting_report.html&player=36465
4.36 40 - bout damn time we got some speed. He is a bit short though
Thought this article would be a good read in relation to this discussion: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1126173-ryan-tannehill-and-the-consistent-overdrafting-of-below-average-quarterbacks
The need for a qb always leads to overdrafting for the next qb with the most potential. Name me a single qb who converted from a WR that has been successful. Tannehill does have the right physical tools to be a starting qb, but he is not an option to start ahead of McCoy so why bother drafting him? If McCoy bombs it this year, you get the opportunity to draft Barkley, Bray and the other potential franchise QBs next year.
I dunno maybe I'm just not as high on Blackmon as others. But I think with Floyd's stock on the uprise, I could see him being an option for us at 4 as well. While maybe taking Richardson at 4 may not fit the value, I still would rather have atleast somebody on the field who could actually score. Maybe going for a Lamar Miller/David Wilson at 22 would better fit our needs.
But regardless, I pray that we don't trade our picks. We just have too many needs. I'm a firm believer in developing the car before selecting the driver
So I'm pretty sure we can all agree that our team lacks players who can win a game in one play and make defenses actually have to game plan against us. We desperately need playmakers and we need as many as we can get. I think that no matter what happens, we DO NOT need to trade our picks at all this year. We need those picks to get some playmakers!
Now if by some miracle RG3 drops to us at #4, you take him without question, because he has the potential to be a playmaker at the most important position on the team. However, if he is gone as many predict he will, you take the best RB prospect since AP at #4. Who cares if we resign Hillis? We need someone who is a threat to score every time and Richardson has that ability. I'm tired of hearing how RBs are becoming an undervalued position because they can be found anywhere. While this is somewhat true, there is no reason we shouldn't take him at #4 because next to a QB, there isn't a player in the draft that could be more of an immediate impact to our offense.
As far as the #22 pick, you have to take a WR. Between Michael Floyd, Kendall Wright, Alshon Jeffrey and now Stephen Hill, there will be a #1 potential WR available to us. I think Wright would definitely be the most likely after his not-so hot showing at the combine. But always remember, game tape ALWAYS trumps workouts. The guy is a player and adds a new element of speed to the team that has been sorely missing.
Adding these two elements to our offense could give Colt another year to try and prove he can be "the guy." And if he doesn't succeed, at least we will actually know that we gave him every opportunity to do so. And we can start looking at [insert next hot qb] in 2013.
All I'm asking is please don't trade our picks H&H... RG3 won't succeed here if we don't give him anyone to play with so there's no point in trading to get him.
[/rant]
BTW Dez Bryant has agreed to his contract. Hopefully others will start signing theirs soon http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5402508
I know in Orlando that its common to find fans for all of the 3 Florida teams. They usually always broadcast the Bucs and Jags games, with a couple Dolphins games too.
wrong forum
what do you think the odds are that Mike Brown is fired before the plane lands tonight?
I agree that we should stand pat with our current WRs. There's nobody worth signing in the current market and it'll give us a chance to let our young guys get another year under their belts.
Another reason why we may stand still is because of the loaded WR class coming out next year. There's atleast 4 guys that have #1 WR potential that could come out next season and HMH may be hoping to snag one of those guys. I dunno about you, but I would be very happy with AJ Green, Michael Floyd, Julio Jones or Johnathan Baldwin as our #1
A winning record ...yup, you got that...sodo alot of other NBA teams...but just hold your wadd....you didn't win anything yet.....and this year will be no different.,
Try the best record in the NBA for 2 straight seasons...
Ya there's a chance he may leave if we don't win it all, but why the hell would a guy in his prime leave for a rebuilding project?
EDIT: Thought you would enjoy this too http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/stor...eBronMVP-100503
According to ESPN, we have already expressed interest in signing him
I'm surprised no one has mentioned taking Sergio Kindle if he's still available. The guy is one of the top rated 3-4 OLBs in the draft, a legitimate 1st round talent, and a more polished Brian Orakpo at LB. I just don't see why we should pass on this guy when he definitely fills a need unless of course we go the QB route
Per NFL.com
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true
It'll be interesting to see how Holt will perform with an elite qb again. Good signing for the pats
definitely hitting up the game in Tampa with a couple of friends. I'll be sporting my brand new Josh Cribbs jersey!
Wow some of u guys need to get off this guys dick. Yes he is a good player and one that isn't raping or abusing women, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun around here. Ya gotta admit the guy does look pretty damn girly in that ad. Hell I'd make fun of him even if he was on the Browns. Were just messing around now. Yall need to stop taking shit so seriously
I've been high on UGA LB Rennie Curran as of lately
Here's the best highlight video I could find of him on youtube
I'd have to say it's his Jay Culter-esque personality. It a personality trait that doesn't fit into our locker room and especially one I don't want with the person who would be the face of the franchise to have. Skills-wise, I'm a little worried about his long range passes. I feel like he floated them a bit much and relied on his strong receiving core to bring them down. Other than that, I'm fine with his physical traits
I've been listening to a lot of State Radio recently. I prefer their older stuff personally, but I really enjoy their sound
I def agree with The Black Keys and The White Stripes as well. I'd also recommend Ben Harper, Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears, G. Love & the Special Sauce and even Cage the Elephant for some bluesy music.
Also recommend the new Hendrix album.
^i believe were up to 13 now