Footbalfan1962
Posts
-
damn you tube got the sunday ticket -
Fuck baltiwhore -
Pittsburgh IssuesIt’s lazy because it’s a dead horse. It’s lazy because it has zero to do with the maturation of Dwayne Haskins. Ben at a younger age was a skeeze ball. I saw it first hand when he would pop up out at the bars and the women would fucking essentially line up. The girl in Georgia followed him from bar to bar, that doesn’t sound like a rape victim. It sounds like a sorority girl that has sex with a pro athlete in a bathroom and when he didn’t want to date it became something else. Go read the reports. Either way it’s lazy for the first two reasons and it’s old and tired. Be better.
Comin from the same guy who probably said ray lewis was a murderer,,,your all a bunch of douchebags,,,
-
Higgins Did Not Lose This Game!I never learned how to properly tie a noose.
I'm not a Republican.
I take it you failed History class
-
Cleveland +10 on 1/16 and the other division playoff games.....one more step. -
Congrats from a steelers fanOP here. Yeah, there is a rivalry here. It is still growing and not quite the level that Steelers-Ravens is, but it is there. I suspect it will be amped up next year due to the beat down that the Browns gave us this last week.
I live in an area where there a large amount of Steelers/Ravens fans.....Never here anyone talk about the Browns except the week they play them...don't understand how some on here get butt hurt about the rivalry...I mean come on...look at all the important great games on national tv and the playoffs the Ravens/Steelers have had...look at all the star power.....it is one of the great rivalries in all of sports. Browns start winning and they will get there
-
The rivalry is back baby.The thing with JuJu is that I think that WR room is loaded.
I wouldn't pay a huge contract when I have Johnson, Claypool and Washington and other more glaring concerns in other corps of the team. I don't know the salary cap situation of the Steelers though.
They are in salary cap hell...i dont know how they even field a full rostered team( ha) Iread they were already 31 million over,,they have like 20 free agents..3 players take up 72 million in space....Steelers not being run as great as everyone hypes them up to be. how many playoff games have they won in the last 10 years?
-
NFL Playoff scheduleWell lets hope the Ravens can get crossed off the list this year!!! Could you imagine beating Pitt KC Balt to get to the Super Bowl
-
Miami pissed off at Pittsburgh?Integrity --- there are 53 men on a roster or whatever it is this year....when the NFL dictates who can play and who can't then we have lost integrity ....let's see how much integrity the NFL has when Mahomes or Rodgers test positive for covid.....bet the playoffs would get turned on its heads
Yeah, I listened to Joe Judge rant "we'll never give anything less than 100% all the time". The folks on ESPN said exactly the same that D Bone posted. Don't like it? Then win more games. A blazing 8-8 record would have gotten you into the playoffs G-Men.
Regarding the Dolphins- they were so outclassed by the Bills- losing by 30, it wouldn't have mattered if the Bills had rested most of their starters. They even pulled Josh Allen, saw Matt Barkley tossed a TD pass in the 4th quarter.
Regarding integrity in today's NFL Gipper- you do what you think is best for your team. Screw the rest of the league. Resting starters the final week of the season to avoid injury is SOP now in the the league if you have a playoff spot locked up. Vernon is out for the rematch. You don't think if the shoe had been on the other foot, the Browns wouldn't have rested him, Baker, Chubb, Landry, Garrett and a few others? A little different- but did the Eagles intentionally "tank"? FWIW, Hurts wasn't doing all that great when he got benched... 72 yards with an interception. If they did it to improve their draft position, why not? Colts tanked the entire season to "Suck for Luck" a few years back.
Yeah, I listened to Joe Judge rant "we'll never give anything less than 100% all the time". The folks on ESPN said exactly the same that D Bone posted. Don't like it? Then win more games. A blazing 8-8 record would have gotten you into the playoffs G-Men.
Regarding the Dolphins- they were so outclassed by the Bills- losing by 30, it wouldn't have mattered if the Bills had rested most of their starters. They even pulled Josh Allen, saw Matt Barkley tossed a TD pass in the 4th quarter.
Regarding integrity in today's NFL Gipper- you do what you think is best for your team. Screw the rest of the league. Resting starters the final week of the season to avoid injury is SOP now in the the league if you have a playoff spot locked up. Vernon is out for the rematch. You don't think if the shoe had been on the other foot, the Browns wouldn't have rested him, Baker, Chubb, Landry, Garrett and a few others? A little different- but did the Eagles intentionally "tank"? FWIW, Hurts wasn't doing all that great when he got benched... 72 yards with an interception. If they did it to improve their draft position, why not? Colts tanked the entire season to "Suck for Luck" a few years back.
-
If the Playoffs started today 12/22Browns vs the Pack
But what most of you don't remember of know in 1965 the Pack beat the Colts on a last second field goal by don chandler that was no good and the refs inexplicitly called it good....the reason they raised the goal post after that game....or it would of been browns vs colts....just a tidbit of nfl lore
-
Browns with a winning seasonWhat's going to suck is if the Steelers knock them out of the playoffs in week 17....assuming the other teams in contention do not lose again
-
ExpectationsPer what an announcer said on ESPN, the Browns supposedly have the 2d easiest remaining schedule. I assume that is on the basis of their future opponents current records. Here is that schedule:
6 Sun October 18 1:00PM ET preview @ Pittsburgh Steelers 7 Sun October 25 1:00PM ET preview @ Cincinnati Bengals 8 Sun November 1 1:00PM ET preview Las Vegas Raiders 9 Bye Week 10 Sun November 15 1:00PM ET preview Houston Texans 11 Sun November 22 1:00PM ET preview Philadelphia Eagles 12 Sun November 29 1:00PM ET preview @ Jacksonville Jaguars 13 Sun December 6 1:00PM ET preview @ Tennessee Titans 14 Mon December 14 8:00PM ET preview Baltimore Ravens 15 Sun December 20 1:00PM ET preview @ New York Giants 16 Sun December 27 12:00PM ET preview @ New York Jets 17 Sun January 3 1:00PM ET preview Pittsburgh Steelers It looks to me that we have a combination of game against, yes, the worst teams going, but also games against the Best teams going.
Winless Giants and Jets. 1 win Jags, Eagles Texans, Bengals.
Who here does not expect the Browns to win each and every one of those games? Should we not expect 6 more victories in those games (which would give us 10 wins!!)
I think this year is different but how many times over the years have we seen post like this only to have the Browns fall apart...lets take it one game at a time
-
Long Time ComingI'm not a big Rudolph fan, he's a trump guy I believe so to be fair i wouldn't be shocked if he said the n-bomb.
You're a douche because I find this statement very offensive and it shows your mental incapacity. I am not getting into politics because this is not the place for it..the mods should of deleted your post..and I can assure you I am most likely more well read than you...so don't question my grammar skills....my original post was written in haste.
-
Long Time ComingThere is not a single person that was on that field that could quantify what Garrett was saying. I'm not a big Rudolph fan, he's a trump guy I believe so to be fair i wouldn't be shocked if he said the n-bomb. HOWEVER no one could corroborate what Garrett claims and no one on the Steelers would condone that sort of slur. Garrett didn't like that Rudolph came charging at him and things were more than chippy before it happened. Garrett flipped out and smacked him over the dome with a helmet and instead of just owning that he had a alpha moment he tried to make it about race. The man got fried for his actions and suspended accordingly. You all should really let it die, hunt is still talking about it like it's some sort of motivation and for me that shows a lack of fucking focus.
your a douche
-
Gale Sayers R.I.P.I agree. Sayers was the original Sanders, and more entertaining to watch. In my book he comes in just a shade below J.B. for those too few years. He was that good. RIP
Problem is, its hard to judge generationally. nothing against Brown or Sayers, they were great, but lets face it..in the 60's you had a bunch of slow white guys chasing you around versus todays game
-
Bungle WeekI like week 2 bounce back games for good teams.
i think Houston is intriguing extra couple days of prep they may show up and cover as a TD underdog.
Watching Colts too. If it falls below -3.
I like the over Browns Bengals. I think we score I see a couple big plays maybe a strip sack TD but I’m not sure that we cover but I can see the Bengals opening it up a little and scoring toward the end. Back door cover type game 27-24.
Houston has nothing but an overblown QB, I find it hard to believe they will cover
-
Not a Brown...I was surprised to see this.... not that he was retired, but that he JUST NOW retired.
The Steelers honored his contract so he didnt retire, now the contract ended and obviously noone is signing him so he "retired"
-
Ravens WeekI thought the deal that the NFL nixed regarding Clowney was between the Browns and Saints? Was there another deal?
That was a front, if deal was approved he wasnt going to sign with the Browns,he was going to sign with Jacksonville and the Jags were trading him to the Ravens, Clowney wanted to be in Baltimore... the NFL will likely address this issue, essentially a team is signing a player and picking up part of the salary in exchange for another teams draft picks,, basically a back door way to buy draft picks which you can't do
-
Ravens WeekWell at least the NFL nixed the deal that would of sent Clowney to the Ravens, that would of been hard to swallow
-
Why is Balt. good every year?tomlin should have got coach of the yr last season with those qb's he had....i think, if there is a season and if rottenburger is 100 percent, they will win the afc north...believe me they will figure out jackson...big time....
so says the jealous steeler fan that cant stand the fact the ravens are the team of the future and the steelers are slowly dying