Opinions aside, Baker will be the Browns QB next season. Deal with it.
Furious Styles
Posts
-
Baker Mayfield -
Baker MayfieldIs it all on Baker? I wish that I could ask OBJ why he just absolutely had to leave a pretty successful team (at the time of his departure we were still thought to be) right in the middle of the season.
I say if you can’t ask OBJ ask his Father. I’m sure he’ll elaborate, possibly with video ?
-
It's All About The QB! Always has been!So much for if it’s all about the Quarterback I suppose ?
-
Calfox's Stupid 2022 NFL mock draft for the BrownsNot stupid at all. You’re correct about Chad Muma. He can play but I seriously doubt if he’s around 4th-5th long .
-
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜?Their normal kicker, who they drafted this past year, in the 5th round, and was the only kicker drafted
Evan McPherson
28-33 fgs
46-48 xps
We need a kicker like that
6-9 40-49 yards ……9-11 50+
If he stays consistent definitely worth the pick
-
SO WHAT DO WE DO FOR 2022?I draft a 2nd round QB and keep healed up Baker and have a real competition. Secondly I invest heavily in receivers who can separate and CATCH. This would be top priority in the draft and free agency. I dump Hooper , keep Chief and Bryant and add another developmental move TE. Do this and give Stef the keys to the car and O one more year.
Which “2nd round” quarterbacks would you have in mine ?
-
Official KC at Bengals AND LA Rams at Ravens threadYou can’t tell me the nfl didn’t prop burrow up right into the playoffs. Fucking Christ even burrow is cracking jokes about it.
The NFL isn’t responsible for KC’s # 35 who was used and abused by the Cincy receivers. # 35 even danced after a pass breakup ?. Chase alone had 11 catches 266 yds 3 TDs
-
Baker Mayfield -
Official Browns at Packers Game ThreadWhere they get this Nagger from ?
-
Miami pissed off at Pittsburgh?The 6-10 Giants need to shut the hell up and win more games.
-
Pitiful in pittsburghPotential to go 5-2 soon. It's not that deep.................yet.
-
***Browns VS Steelers GAMEDAY Thread*** -
Baker Mayfield -
Fake Crowd Noise(I never actually threw one...but he was a target like the golf ball colleting cart at the range......
What a relief that I'm not the only one who does that . I use to wonder if something was wrong with me because I always target the ball collectors at the driving ranges and batting cages.
-
***Browns VS Bengals Gameday Thread***260 yards rushing. They should have that amount every game
Keeping things in perspective. It helps when the opponents starting Defensive Tackles Gino Atkins, DJ Reader and Mike Daniels don't play a down.
-
300,000 apply to go to President Trump's first political rally !" I could shoot someone down in the middle of 5th Ave and not lose a vote"- Donald Trump (his words). Love his candor. He actually knows his supporters will choose "ideology" over facts and decency and he literally stated that.
-
Browns players taking a kneeHarriet Tubman?? Wtf ? You make no fucking sense.
And Candance Ownes is a goddess.
Destroys these white guilt liberal fucktards.
https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/87F95F78-055B-11EA-8C4A-E5589B9807E6 Goddess of Hypocrisy ! How you going to claim to not have experienced racism yet benefiting from NAACP assistance in a racial harassment lawsuit ? TOTALLY HYPOCRITICAL. Choosing ideology over facts is a sad state of affairs. Do you deny that there were blacks with the catchers searching for Harriet Tubman ? The point is, just because you find a black person that agrees with YOU, doesn’t make them legitimate.
-
Browns players taking a kneeWith everything going on in the world today, If a man silently kneeling for 2-3 minutes on a Sunday triggers and angers you, you’ve got serious issues. That’s like bitching about a leaking faucet on the Titanic.
-
Browns players taking a kneeI could name 10 blacks just off the top of my head that would oppose kneeling ?
What is that supposed to prove ? There were blacks helping hunt down Harriet Tubman. Go ahead and list them. You may want to leave out the hypocrite Candice Owens seeing as how though she claims race doesn’t matter, once was assisted by the NAACP in a racial harassment lawsuit against a school board which she won. https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/87F95F78-055B-11EA-8C4A-E5589B9807E6
-
NFL / Covid UpdatesBetween the shots of Clorox and the stay at home order he has nothing better to do with his time.
...........or maybe clean up the AR-15 to face those threats in the State Capital buildings ?

