No one here seems to be able to call out Trump for his whiny, ranty, thin skinned shit. He's spiraling and we're seeing it live in his "Truths".
When you people fell over yourselves to post something about Biden being senile I agreed and called him senile.
So you admit to Biden being senile. Wonderful. Your honesty touches me so.
I’m sure not everyone agrees with everything Trump says or does, I certainly don’t. But why should we patronize you?
But what about the slew of leftist shenanigans you either deny or ignore, marginalize, or refuse to admit to?
Really dude you especially have no business whining about us not calling out Trump.
Talk about falling over yourselves. Remember when you lefties fell all over yourselves after Biden made a fool of himself in the presidential debate…after the media having either lied about Bidens condition or tried to cover it up.


