Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
G

GBfan2011

@GBfan2011
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
25
Topics
5
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0
Badges

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • College Football Matchups Today 11/01/25
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Another beatdown by the Hoosiers today. With the exception of their game against Iowa, they’ve beaten every team they’ve played by 10 or more points. Sarratt didn’t even play much today, got a leg injury early in the game. 

    My team lost in overtime today. Very dissapointed.


  • 5 QB’s In The Room
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    @orion said:

    It'd only be fair to do so.

    Only if we were way ahead or way behind into the 4th qtr.

    Especially after you broke our hearts last week lol.


  • 5 QB’s In The Room
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    You guys going to help us out by beating Detroit this week? I hope you can.


  • Good game yesterday
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    @sdbacker80 said:

    No offense taken.  The PIs were a little ticky tack each way and Both teams had their share of stupidity 

    I visited Cleveland back in 2014 and we had a blast. I was in the Browns Pro shop and we went to a Guardians game. This was in Middle of May and I told my Dad we are much further south so I am putting shorts on while at the game. Boy did I regret that as I froze my butt off in May at the Guardians game!


  • Good game yesterday
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Thanks GBfan. Best of luck to you the rest of the season.

    Apologize that I offended a couple people with my refs comment. I shouldnt have said that.


  • The Official Browns vs. Packers Game 3 Thread
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board sept 21

    @jrb12711 said:

    And it has to be this week or after the Vikings across the pond. Definitely does not make sense to put the rookie in there in that situation. 

    You guys need to start him over Flacco. Flacco is bad.


  • Good game yesterday
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    @syd said:

    yes on that low hit on Dawand Jones leg

    It was a tough loss but you guys deserved the win. 


  • Good game yesterday
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Refs were Terrible in what way? 
     

    2021 Browns Packers missed PI kinda terrible?  

    Look I came just to say Congratulations on the win. Im just saying both ways the refs were bad. I will say we had some calls go our way. 


  • Good game yesterday
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    I just wanted to send a congratulations message to you guys on the win over us yesterday. I thought we had you guys beat and then you made the plays at the end and we didnt. This loss really hurts alot. It reminded me of the playoff loss to the 49ers 2 years ago. The refs were terrible I will say. Anyway you guys earned it and deserved the win. Good luck on the rest of your season. 


  • Go Browns today
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    I hope you guys upset KC today!


  • Game Balls for Wild Card Game ??
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    @tour2ma said:

    Be careful what you wish for...

    We still have not forgotten 1965! 😉

    I don’t remember lol?


  • Week 18: Browns vs Steelers Wild Card Game
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board date released

    @d-bone said:

    ^ Yep! Such an easily overlooked stat, and one to show just what an awesome team effort it was. 

    Great game! 


  • ***WILDCARD: Browns AT Steelers Gameday Thread***
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    @brownskidd said:

    I Could be wrong, but did I see that KC has on of the worst run defenses in the league.  Next week !could be very interesting!

    Loved that clown Juju Shuster eating his words!


  • How the historic week went down
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    @mddawg said:

    Great article from Profootball talk on how the team handled the covid setback and prepared. One of the takeaways is the synergy of coach and GM, we're really lucky to have them and this organization is going to win the SuperBowl with that duo.

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/11/cleveland-browns-nfl-playoffs-fmia-peter-king/

    I loved that game last night!


  • Game Balls for Wild Card Game ??
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    @nero said:

    Back to the OP, as much as I want to signal a main protagonist... It was a huge team effort:
     

    - OL didn't give up sacks and I never heard of cam Heyward, for example.

    - Mayfield leaded the team and made no mistakes. Even that first down run... Man oh man I like my QB when he plays like that. 3TD passes.

    - The running back duo played at their usual level: TOP NFL. I love them both. 

    - Hooper and Landry made some huge catches. Receivers didn't make many mistakes. 

    - Dline maybe didn't sack Ben a lot, but boy he had some hard time on that pocket. They forced half of the INTs. 

    - Takitaki had an INT and that should cover LBers. 

    - Secondary had 4 picks. 

    - Special teams played well, scored all points and didn't make mistakes. I don't remember a huge ST play by the Steelers.  

    - Playcalling: We mixed both run and pass plays on offense, 41 points on a Steelers defense... That's something. Defense didn't go prevent all time and saved the house with a depleted secondary. 

    I'm really proud of the team effort. GO BROWNS! 

    See you next year in Lambeau.


  • Game Balls for Wild Card Game ??
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    I wanted to congratulate you Brown fans on your victory last night! I loved watching Pittsburgh lose. You guys deserved and earned every bit of it. I hope you beat KC!


  • Best wishes
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    To the Browns on their upcoming season. I just watched a Packer Browns game from 2005 in Lambeau, a replay and you guys beat us. It was the day we retired Reggie White's number. You remember that game? The Browns have always been a traditional classy team. I know you guys have Miles Austin but who replaces Josh Gordon? How is your team looking overall on defense? How bout your running game? I think we play you in the preseason this year so you get to work out your kinks against us lol.


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    Hope he turns out well for you guys.


  • Miktoxic --- whiskey or beer ?
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    How bad was this last winter in Cleveland guys?


  • Miktoxic --- whiskey or beer ?
    G GBfan2011
    The Browns Board

    LOL so if I wore my cheesehead they would let me up there haha.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate