I had a couple of drinks tonight and opinions were like kittens i was giving them away: Mccown looked horrible but had a lot of pressure courtesy of our somewhat porous line. Manziel on the other hand looks great! I think he should start game 1 based on tonight's performance, but there are two other preseason games to be played. The defense is solid with only letting up 3 points thus far. I hope we win, boys and continue to win! Cheers!
GoBrowns 0
Posts
-
Preseason Game #2 Bills vs Browns -
Browns sign Josh McCown to 3 year contractNot many athletes want to come to Cleveland. This is apparent. If they do it will be because the have the delusion that its an opportunity, they are at the end of their career, have ties to the area or they are being paid a premium. Upper management has had extremely high turnover, the owner is a scumbag and the Browns have had two plus 500 seasons since we came back in 99'. Its a god damn circus. The acquisition of McCown however you perceive it is an act of desperation. Why not acquire better talent when we have so much cap space. I m not saying spend the money because we have it, but lets make fiscally sound decisions and stop this shit show.
-
Browns sign Josh McCown to 3 year contractMcCown is terrible, but apparently our only "fruitful" option. McCown's stats and winning percentage from last year are garbage and on top of this he is 35 years old. Josh Gordon isn't playing again this year. Jordan Cameron wants big money or wants out or both. Johnny Manziel is in rehab. I will always be a loyal fan, but I am not excited for this upcoming season unless we make some big moves in free agency and make logical choices in the draft, but as we all know historically, that doesn't happen for Cleveland.
-
Hoyers should be removed as starterAfter 5 interceptions the last two games with no tocuhdowns and a blatant decline in performance througout the season. I blame hoyer and Pettine for today's offensive performance. its time for johnny Football.
-
Saints Weekwe r going to lose 31 to 17 .
-
WashingtonHahahaha, Talking about how McCoy didnt get a fair shot in cleveland...two seconds later throws pick six. loser.
-
BronBron IS backI would give up wiggins for love. Love is a proven talent, one of the best big men in the league and 25 years young. You dont know how wiggins will pan out in the NBA. I rather have Love right now because there is no elite big man presence on the Cavs. Love is a bigger need now. I saw grab him.
-
Is There Hope For Gordon? Maybe 4-8 Weeks?No. No Hope.
-
Josh Gordon TroublesHe's garbage.
-
So, what games do we plan to attend?I will be at the Nashville game 10/5.
-
Greg Little ReleasedLittle was a physical specimen, but had a severe case of brick hands. Goodbye, Little, you will not be missed.
-
Gordon is out for year. damnit.I am a big fan of Josh Gordon, but knowingly smoking an illegal substance when you are 1 strike away from a year suspension. To me he is now God's perfect a$$hole...
-
Justin Gilbertgood call, sir!
-
Official NFL Draft DiscussionThe trade was awesome! Bills will suck next year. 1st and a 4th in 2015. This pleases me.
-
"nobody could cover Andrew Hawkins"^ you forgot Watkins ( :
-
FIRST 3 PICKS SCENARIOwatkins
watkins
watkins
-
Fools Born on April Fool's DayHappy Birthday, Sir!
-
Who's gonna go see Draft Day?Zombo said:
I am organizing the Naples Browns Backers to go see it as a group.
I hear Jennifer Garner shows her bush.
Zombo
If Jennifer Garner shows bush consider me seeing it more than once.
-
Alex Mack still getting no interestThat's the question- He's being offered Left Tackle money (something that needs to be addressed in the next CBA). I can't see any other team with the cap room and a legit SB shot offering him anywhere near that kind of money.
Tell his agent around $6 million a year, 4 year contract. $5 million signing bonus, and shut up. Highest paid center in the NFL if that's not good enough, go pound salt.
Thanks for the insight! Personally, I don't think he wants to be a Brown and if this was expressed to Pettine or Farmer shame on them for forcing Mack to stay with the inflated transition tag.
-
Alex Mack still getting no interestBesides the money, does he want to be a Brown?