Yet he is batting 6th and OCAB is 5th.
Why Acta? Why?
And Kearns is playing as well.

Yet he is batting 6th and OCAB is 5th.
Why Acta? Why?
And Kearns is playing as well.

Wright takes less money to Join Lions
Great. Another person refusing to come to Cleveland. I'm sure that will be a good boost.
But looks like we don't want to sign anyone anyway.
Like playoffs do we resign Choo or watch him go to the Yankees...
Dammit
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Ha, smaller potatoes make the steak look bigger. I understand why people don't use it. I don't use it because I don't compete in any strength or body building competitions (where HGH is literally used by at least 90% of those that compete) and it's just cheaper for me to buy a 10 pound bag of protein powder that will last me 3-4 months. But you can ask anyone who uses it that all of the side affects go away once you stop using (hair growth loss, shrunken testicles, gained fat, ext) and I have never met anyone who has taken the stuff that has experienced roid rage.
lol you are misinformed as well.
Most people don't use HGH, pro bodybuilders and sports players do.
The average brah at the gym though is likely using some form of testosterone though. Or more likely a prohormone which are legal, but ironically they have harsher sides than regular test.
Also protein powder compared to steroids? Are you a Retard? Protein powder is just food. It's like eating steaks or chicken. Steroids however are insane. A person who took test and didn't work out would gain more muscle than a person who busted his ass off for a year and had perfect diet (he would probably lose much of it though because a person who roids and doesn't workout probably has never even heard of PCT).
Gained fat? lol no. You'll most likely lose bf %. You will lose hair if you are already balding and susceptible to hair loss, if not you won't. Look at pros who take Retarded amounts of the stuff and still have hair and then those without. Just tells you who was already balding.
Also while testosterone is a boost it still isn't super magic, but it's as close as humans have come for muscle building so far.
Homotron said:
Because he's shredded? My sarcasm meter is off but there are a lot of guys in the league shredded and I doubt all of them are using HGH. I didn't realize he won?
Pretty much every single football player is using some form of steroid. (Even kickers, increased leg strength)
Serious.
If you think otherwise you don't know anything about how hard it is to have that much muscle. IT IS HARD WORK, BUT WITH STEROIDS
People are so naive and that's why they (steroids) are so demonized.
Not that I care, the athletes should be the best they can be.
No worries mate. I actually caught a few minutes of an International Rugby match on TV yesterday between the US and South Africa. South Africa whipped our ass. I guess we are not that good at the sport.The problem of course is title IX which requires equality in numbers between men and women in scholarship sports.
Tons of colleges have had to eliminate certain men's programs just so they could match numbers with women's programs.
Also, you have silliness like having Rowing being ONLY a women's sport, not a men's sport. Men's rowing is delegated to being a club sport only like Rugby
.
Yeah it's bs, women's rugny is gonna be a NCAA sport next year or the year after that, but not men's rugby where people actually tackle and pass.
What a joke
Its Gruden or Holmgren. Live with it.
I can live with that.
THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!!!!

Holmgren is a tard if this is true.
Daboll is doing fine. Calm down bro.
Mangini gets game ball. lol at people who said the players hate Mangini
That trick play was orgasmic
atdhe.net
I made one for ya
What's the name of the song?
BucsNBiceps said:
in after Zyzz reference... also negged for zyzz reference.
Mirin aesthetics brah?
But yeah Browns boarders if you just use google skillz you should know what's up.
No wk.
Also brahs of Browns board you guys need to get aware
BucsNBiceps said:
Repped.
U aware brah?
U on that faggy time cuuuuuuuuuuz?