It aslo helps the Skins by having a coach who taylors the gameplan for his players, instead of what we have.
Good point - I have been impressed by the Shannys in their job this year with RG and yesterday with Cousins. I think this makes a big difference... Yesterdays game was the first Browns game Ive watched so its hard for me to critique your coaching but it does seem like the Brown's game plan could have been better. They were at a slight disadvantage not knowing who would play QB - it sounded like they (And most Skins fans and media) thought it would be RG.
I was surprised that T-Rich wasn't involved more. He runs so strong - similar to our RB. The Skins were playing the run just like the Browns were but getting the ball into his hands as much as possible would have been a goal of mine.
