Keep him, wait and see how it all plays out. The Browns have stuck with him this far. Who knows? Maybe by the time JG plays again, the Browns will have found a great quarterback! What could go wrong?
groovemongrel
Posts
-
So what does Cleveland do about Gordon? -
Starting ReceiversLittle is going to get better.
-
Week 6: Game ThoughtsMan, I feel like we just won the frigging Super Bowl. Damn good game.
I feel like that too! Me and you are celebrating together!
-
Why The Browns Will Finish 12-4Blind optimisim keeps you happy until reality ruins it.
-
Weeden Is Maturing As A QuarterbackHa ha ha ha ha ha ha! Good one.
Ha ha ha ha! I also think this is funny!
-
Are You In Favor Of New Uniforms?Ugly as hell to me.
I like what you like! At first I liked it but then saw that you don't so now I don't like it! Let's be friends! I better check to see where else you've been posting....brb
-
Are You In Favor Of New Uniforms?You're an idiot.
You're inspiring me. How do I be more like you?
-
Are You In Favor Of New Uniforms?Born and raised in Akron area. A new name and costumes wouldn't kill me. I just want to have a competent coaching staff, players who can and want to play and an owner who gives a shit. Having my Browns jersey on nowadays is like having a yellow Alfred E Newman tee shirt that reads "What? Me Worry" on. People look and laugh and all I can do is laugh with them. I still wear it though.